Greatest Humiliation Or Greatest Success? [story]

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
I'd really appreciate an interpretation of this no way knowing 100% what it was but still

Today I was walking across a parking lot and a car going by saw me and pulled up next to me. There was a guy and a few girls and they started saying something I couldn't understand cause the windows were up, I said "what?" or something like that and they rolled down the window and the guy said pointing to one of the girls "she wants your number" they were all laughing and the girl looked embarrassed but was laughing too and said something like "no I don't"(but in a kind of playfulish way). I immediately assumed they were fucking with me and not wanting to be embarrassed I said "nah" jokingly or something like that and walked off. But after I walked away I started wondering if maybe she actually was interested. Have you ever seen anything like this happen? When you did was the girl genuinely interested?

They were average looking, I myself am kind of delusional about my appearance after overanalyzing it so much. some days i look into the mirror and think ltn other days htn. But I am kinda fashionmaxed and do have pretty good hair, so maybe that helped

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Michael Myers and aBetterMii
If you mogged her then possibly legit. One time i had something similar and it was a complete prank, another time it was legit

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
I cant read or just talk myself out of signals too bro, literally did just tn, its suffering :hnghn:

• +1
Anytime this happens I know it's a joke because I am a jew nosed bug eyed curry manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and mecmec
good chance you cucked yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Raptor22 and mecmec
yeah she probably wanted it but they made it impossible for u after she said 'no i dont' cos if u pushed it and got rejected it would be the most embarrassing moment in history. if they pushed 1 more time and u said yeah . then it wouldve been ok. they just got no idea how the social dynamic works when getting a randoms number

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and aBetterMii
yeah she probably wanted it but they made it impossible for u after she said 'no i dont' cos if u pushed it and got rejected it would be the most embarrassing moment in history. if they pushed 1 more time and u said yeah . then it wouldve been ok. they just got no idea how the social dynamic works when getting a randoms number
good chance you cucked yourself
I cant read or just talk myself out of signals too bro, literally did just tn, its suffering :hnghn:
lifefuel for me honestly even if I didn't get her specifically, because I get some iois here and there but I've always assumed i'm imagining things, but if this instance (which obv wasn't imagined) was actual interest then I think it increases the chances of all those other things also being iois too and not just in my head. And since I got lucky recently and was able to join a nt social circle, things do look like they're going in the right direction.

If you mogged her then possibly legit. One time i had something similar and it was a complete prank, another time it was legit
she was a standard becky, and like I said I'm delusional about my appearance after overanalyzing so It's hard for me to say how I compared to her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14543 and aBetterMii
lifefuel for me honestly even if I didn't get her specifically, because I get some iois here and there but I've always assumed i'm imagining things, but if this instance (which obv wasn't imagined) was actual interest then I think it increases the chances of all those other things also being iois too and not just in my head. And since I got lucky recently and was able to join a nt social circle, things do look like they're going in the right direction.

she was a standard becky, and like I said I'm delusional about my appearance after overanalyzing so It's hard for me to say how I compared to her
I feel like im ugly too and will ALWAYS talk myself out of everything. Even if ioi is false its still better to atleast try, cause it can always mean more than cold approaching.

• +1
I feel like im ugly too and will ALWAYS talk myself out of everything. Even if ioi is false its still better to atleast try, cause it can always mean more than cold approaching.
I remember seeing your picture in the rate me, I think you're gl enough to get some iois if I'm remembering right. I agree though, if I tried going for it there wouldn't be so much speculating after the fact

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
It’s a copypasta you cucks.
Was from a Thread some weeks/months ago