Green tea maxing

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
If ur over 9% bf green tea or nothing

"Consumption of four cups of GT per day caused a significant decrease in body weight (73.2 to 71.9) (P < 0.001), body mass index (27.4 to 26.9) (P < 0.001), waist circumference (95.8 to 91.5) (P < 0.001), and systolic blood pressure (126.2 to 118.6) (P < 0.05) in this group. No significant change was seen in the other groups and between group comparisons. The metabolic and oxidative stress parameters did not show any significant differences within and between groups."

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3908530/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
What do they think is the mechanism?

chad fucks prime stacies while you sit here debating the mathematics of fucking tea

its truly over for us

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, laaltin, Reoa and 18 others
If ur over 9% bf green tea or nothing

"Consumption of four cups of GT per day caused a significant decrease in body weight (73.2 to 71.9) (P < 0.001), body mass index (27.4 to 26.9) (P < 0.001), waist circumference (95.8 to 91.5) (P < 0.001), and systolic blood pressure (126.2 to 118.6) (P < 0.05) in this group. No significant change was seen in the other groups and between group comparisons. The metabolic and oxidative stress parameters did not show any significant differences within and between groups."

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3908530/
@GreenTea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6723, Warlow and 1 other person
Oh shit forgot
@GreenTea

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6723
I'm a bit of a teacel so I'll share my antioxidant knowledge of teas:

Basically, hibiscus >>>> matcha green >>>> regular green

Hibiscus also doesn't contain caffeine. You can cold brew it overnight and then add some artificial sweetener to make a fruit punch.

The main thing you need to watch out for when drinking tea is of the potential acidity (which temporarily weakens your enamel), and the discoloration it can have on your teeth. But as long as you brush them well (give it some time after drinking tea), go to the dentist regularly, and whiten once in a while, it shouldn't be an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
With my stomach problems I drink green tea to help with it and it stops my stomach when its hurting, also it has probiotics, antioxidants, prevents cancer, improves digestion and makes your skin look good, jfl if you arent drinking it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, turbocuckcel_7000000 and Deleted member 5634
Placebo maxing

Green tea lowers test

good thread (y)

• JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
i take spearmint mixed up with peppermint and some matcha tho that shit is expensive
probably enjoy spearmint the most but it has the most T lowering effect from what I read, still good for my norwooding but i need to combine it with peppermint and other shit more

over for you , green tea boosts metabolism but that s about it , however it is anti androgenic af no wonder asians have less muscle mass they drink that and eat soy on the daily , just drink black tea .

The main thing you need to watch out for when drinking tea is of the potential acidity (which temporarily weakens your enamel), and the discoloration it can have on your teeth. But as long as you brush them well (give it some time after drinking tea), go to the dentist regularly, and whiten once in a while, it shouldn't be an issue.

try green tea supps, that shit is in all the fat burners