Greg O'Gallagher's "Kinobody" Program Is Kind Of Based, Prioritizing Low BF % (i.e. Aesthetics)

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Diamond
The halo from body cannot be under-estimated, especially irl, and in terms of attractiveness lean-ness is 100% the main thing that will make your physique more attractive. Being lean halos your face so hard, and it gives you those desirable arm veins, and it's AESTHETIC, if you're going to take the gym-pill you should 100% go for these type of physiques (although maintaining 8% bf is a little unrealistic and hard to maintain, so aim for 10% bf instead, as that's more realistic long-term, and is sufficiently very lean).

I jus thought to share, I like his programs because he is one of the only fitness youtubers that actually prioritize aesthetics, and lean-ness is 100% the main thing that women value in a man's physique.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SLA
send workout here, im not paying for that shit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, PubertyMaxxer, samm735 and 1 other person
send workout here, im not paying for that shit lol
Oh I wasn't trying to sell the program sorry for not clarifying lol, and yeah you shouldn't plenty of free resources online, I just wanted to share how I liked how they prioritized lean-ness above all

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PYT
His natural test is high enough that he can be that lean without his dick breaking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElySioNs, LooksmaxxHopeful, Slob and 2 others
Okay, Greg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LooksmaxxHopeful and PubertyMaxxer
Anybody has access to a free version of this?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful