Grew 1.5 cm at 19 almost 20 years old

U

UknownRace

Iron
I stopped growing at 16 (5'8 / 173.5 cm) while my younger friends kept growing and now everyone is taller than me.
Average height where I live is 5"10.5 / 179.4 cm for people my age.

Then 4 months ago at 19 I started weight lifting and eating properly (120 gr protein daily). 2 weeks ago my dad noticed I was taller (I was exact height as him before) and when I measured I was 1 cm taller (after not growing for almost 3 years).

Then I started coping with vitamins and supplements (listed below) to boost my height potential.
Yesterday I measured myself again and I grew another 4mm (will be 20 years old this month).

Now I'm 175 cm (basically 5'9) morning height.
173.5 / 5'8 night height (this was morning height till recently)

Supplements I started taking:
Vitamin D (2500 i.u)
Vitamin K2 MK7
L-arginine (6g)
Melatonin 1mg before bed
Vitamin B
...and others I don't remember

It's worth mentioning that I think most height has been added thanks to exercise and sleep (9/10+ hours x night)
I've always lived a sedentary lifestyle and got no sunlight for 2+ years (sleeping during day, waking up at night) so the lifestyle change was the biggest thing.

I will also start stretching more often to decompress my spine and improve my posture.

What can I improve?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, amorfati, Deleted member 8869 and 5 others
Better posture is why u got "taller" u retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, fauxfox, Mr.cope and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: illoan82, amorfati and Deleted member 15827
I stopped growing at 16 (5'8 / 173.5 cm) while my younger friends kept growing and now everyone is taller than me.
Average height where I live is 5"10.5 / 179.4 cm for people my age.

Then 4 months ago at 19 I started weight lifting and eating properly (120 gr protein daily). 2 weeks ago my dad noticed I was taller (I was exact height as him before) and when I measured I was 1 cm taller (after not growing for almost 3 years).

Then I started coping with vitamins and supplements (listed below) to boost my height potential.
Yesterday I measured myself again and I grew another 4mm (will be 20 years old this month).

Now I'm 175 cm (basically 5'9) morning height.
173.5 / 5'8 night height (this was morning height till recently)

Supplements I started taking:
Vitamin D (2500 i.u)
Vitamin K2 MK7
L-arginine (6g)
Melatonin 1mg before bed
Vitamin B
...and others I don't remember

It's worth mentioning that I think most height has been added thanks to exercise and sleep (9/10+ hours x night)
I've always lived a sedentary lifestyle and got no sunlight for 2+ years (sleeping during day, waking up at night) so the lifestyle change was the biggest thing.

I will also start stretching more often to decompress my spine and improve my posture.

What can I improve?
man can keep grow till their 20s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Valatseughe, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 16758 and 3 others
man can keep grow till their 20s
+ I have a whole family history of growth spurts past 18, even tho my parents are short af, but still. Have some blood relatives by mother's side that reach 6'5 so I hope I got some of those genes and are just showing late. Dad also grew 2 inches from 21-25.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, ROTTING, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
+ I have a whole family history of growth spurts past 18, even tho my parents are short af, but still. Have some blood relatives by mother's side that reach 6'5 so I hope I got some of those genes and are just showing late. Dad also grew 2 inches from 21-25.
Get on Aromasin,hgh+lr3 and play basketball and do strethcing

Get on Aromasin,hgh+lr3 and play basketball and do strethcing
Don't know any EU sources + I live with my parents.

Also, won't it change my face? Cause rn it's probably the only thing carrying me through social life.

Don't know any EU sources + I live with my parents.

Also, won't it change my face? Cause rn it's probably the only thing carrying me through social life.
Nope,face dosent change much.

U can get it from China for cheap,it's good too,most steroids and hgh is produced in china.

Nope,face dosent change much.

U can get it from China for cheap,it's good too,most steroids and hgh is produced in china.
You know any China sources?

I'd like to get my plates checked but don't know what excuse to use (I think they need a valid reason for an X-ray scan).

You know any China sources?

I'd like to get my plates checked but don't know what excuse to use (I think they need a valid reason for an X-ray scan).
Yes,pm me.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What country?

My dad was 5'11 at the end of high school. At 25 he was 6'3. It's rare but possible to grow into your 20s.

You think squat and deadlift help with growth or counter growth?