Grindcore online - business idea

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget
Let's make a website where people are assembled into bands randomly. They will have a simple keyboard where they can play music, drums and also microphone so they can sing.

The site will display some randomly generated title and everyone has to play. The song is recorded for a minute or 2, then published for rating.

The only genre that can be produced this way is grindcore, so let's market it as that.

I'm looking for CTO who will build that for me. I will pay in crypto I made myself. Post applications here, with photos.

what the fuck are you talking about:ROFLMAO:

niggas always trying to reinvent the wheel for their first business. it wont work.

the only businesses that work are the ones that already exist.

so the best thing to do is just copy anohter successful business and maybe make a few slight changes

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
what the fuck are you talking about:ROFLMAO:

niggas always trying to reinvent the wheel for their first business. it wont work.

the only businesses that work are the ones that already exist.

so the best thing to do is just copy anohter successful business and maybe make a few slight changes
Thats true if you wanna build a normal good working business. If you wanna make a billion dollar unicorn, you will need to build something completely new. The chances for success are so low, its not worth it.
Copycat strategy is by far the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543