Grooming A Beard To Look Less Dense Mogs

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
FB071607 7CBF 4A0B 8335 F38201FBDC35 7AD37DAE E3B5 40E8 BBD8 6F982A214A63 013473E9 FAC6 487D 84AD 97BE4F6964FF 093EE15D FB52 48FA 96DA 0E34FF591B8E DB9C556F 8C16 48A7 8E3C 918F726BBE9E 07366CD4 6FAC 49AD B2CB 24E3EA7EACAC
Two men with a similar pheno. Clean Shaven Brad Mogs. But Charlie Mogs brad with his beard because it looks more groomed and less dense(tho im pretty sure its hair pattern growtj) It might look better because its blonde too.

I always wondered what made Brad look so awful with a beard and Charlie such a mogger. Chalked it up to density and hair pattern growth. But I think this is attainable with grooming. Let me know what u guys think? I think Charlie wouldn't look as good with a full and thick beard. The boyish look of his beard really gives him a psl boost

Let me know looksmaxers. Also if someone could photoshop a picture of charlie clean shaven with dense/full thick light stubble. Would be curious to see what mogs?

Last two photos are to show what both look like candid clean shaven with similar hairstyle E7E59EFF D952 4EAA AE5A 8E03F49E2371 B0A6D25D A506 4788 B3BC F845661FAF20

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 6423
They look like brothers

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
What

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and RODEBLUR
Good question.. brads beard really looks like shit

leonardo dicaprio dont look good either in beard, but keanu reeves looks great In one.

but its not density bc I’ve seen plenty with thin scruffy beards that look great and some arabs who looks like dirty filthy shit with their ultra thick beard

keanu for example has really bad patterns and beard generics, but looks great with it.

Can it be that neotenous faces cant rock beards while elongated masculine faces can?

Good question.. brads beard really looks like shit

leonardo dicaprio dont look good either in beard, but keanu reeves looks great In one.

but its not density bc I’ve seen plenty with thin scruffy beards that look great and some arabs who looks like dirty filthy shit with their ultra thick beard

keanu for example has really bad patterns and beard generics, but looks great with it.

Can it be that neotenous faces cant rock beards while elongated masculine faces can?
It's beard patterns forsure. Brads face is defintley more masc then Charlies

It's beard patterns forsure. Brads face is defintley more masc then Charlies

tom hardy has a scruffy thin beard, but he looks great with it

i dont know why some rock it, some dont

How to lessen the density of beard?

Btw legit theory look at this

FD4914E1 5A5B 4FB6 9AF1 D2A6727ADF58
FB7EC12B DAA0 4C17 A06A 5A65B00437ED

First pic he was younger had less density but his beard was overall longer. 2nd pic he has shorter beard but looks worse and much darker. He his beard matured. I’m suffering from the same fate it looked good when I was young now I have to shave all the time

Last edited:
  • Love it
How possible? u sayed u ascended with the beard and minox too..u clean shaving now ?

View attachment 1442341View attachment 1442342

First pic he was younger had less density but his beard was overall longer. 2nd pic he has shorter beard but looks worse and much darker. He his beard matured. I’m suffering from the same fate it looked good when I was young now I have to shave all the time

View attachment 1442341View attachment 1442342

How possible? u sayed u ascended with the beard and minox too..u clean shaving now ?
Yes I ascended but why should i stop there there’s always room for improvement.

no I’m not clean shaven Im wearing stubble at the moment (3-5mm). But I want to keep it longer but have the brad Pitt issue.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Charlie Hunman went up 3 points with the beard - sparse ebard on cheeks mogs full blow ethnic beard for sure

• +1
View attachment 1421869View attachment 1421870View attachment 1421871View attachment 1421873View attachment 1421874View attachment 1421875
Two men with a similar pheno. Clean Shaven Brad Mogs. But Charlie Mogs brad with his beard because it looks more groomed and less dense(tho im pretty sure its hair pattern growtj) It might look better because its blonde too.

I always wondered what made Brad look so awful with a beard and Charlie such a mogger. Chalked it up to density and hair pattern growth. But I think this is attainable with grooming. Let me know what u guys think? I think Charlie wouldn't look as good with a full and thick beard. The boyish look of his beard really gives him a psl boost

Let me know looksmaxers. Also if someone could photoshop a picture of charlie clean shaven with dense/full thick light stubble. Would be curious to see what mogs?

Last two photos are to show what both look like candid clean shaven with similar hairstyleView attachment 1421898View attachment 1421899
just use psl 9 men to prove your point theory

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 2729
View attachment 1421869View attachment 1421870View attachment 1421871View attachment 1421873View attachment 1421874View attachment 1421875

Last two photos are to show what both look like candid clean shaven with similar hairstyleView attachment 1421898View attachment 1421899
Stop copping, thin beard looks shit, if you dont have a thick ass beard, were most younger men dont have, dont grown it past 2 weeks, only if it dark in collor.