Grooming eye brows

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
My eyebrows are a mess atm with hairs going outwards towards my nose areas at one end of one eye brow. Look at my eye thread for context https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-area.3830/

As you can see my eyebrow on the right (left of photo) is more grown towards nose than other. This makes my whole face look off. Gives my nose a crooked look. I don't want to groom myself by plucking them to make them even, in case I mess them up even more, making them worse looking. Is there anything I should take into account when plucking them myself?

my brows are like 10x worse, but yeah, we need an eyebrow grooming thread. They can legit kill your harmony.

Last edited:
Your eyes are the best on the forum

Save for myself and @dontgoLAXb4UMAXx :feelshmm::whatfeels:

don't pluck them like a female they might not grow back, use a sharp blade or whatever to shape them

don't pluck them like a female they might not grow back, use a sharp blade or whatever to shape them
Lol, that's not true, they'll be back within 2 months if you pluck them.

That's why im not that confident just plucking them out. Shaving them just looks garbage.

it is true because it happened to some of the hairs on my face, you can pull out the whole follicle and there's nothing left there to grow, it's well known that plucking is bad, females nowadays use the string method for shaping and men use blades

Mine are back in 3 days......