Grow TALLER after 20yrs+

Tom2004

Tom2004

Banned
Not sure ignoring this is fully legit, but a chemical called BMP-7 (OS-1) is a gene which is responsible for bone growth. You are supposed to inject into the epiphyseal plate of the bone you want to grow. People even claim that it can work at an older age aswell. Not sure if it’s too risky tho and confusing af :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmidder, Deleted member 1973, TheEndHasNoEnd and 13 others
We need an aspie scientist to confirm this or make a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 1973, Schönling and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: curlyheadedfuck, Deleted member 1973 and Truecel14
I’m not an aspie scientist but I saw threads on lookism a while back on that same compound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
every month something looks like making you grow

HGH injection
MK-677
now BMP-7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apun94123, Deleted member 1973, MentalistKebab and 5 others
I’m not an aspie scientist but I saw threads on lookism a while back on that same compound
Yeh seen them too but everyone has mixed opinions so it’s hard to decide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1680
every month something looks like making you grow

HGH injection
MK-677
now BMP-7
people aren’t going to use it even if it’s “proved” to have worked because it’s high cost and high risk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, CursedOne, IWantToMax and 3 others
could you potentially inject this into your face also?
like zygos and browridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and anti caking agents
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Only way to know is to inject

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, CursedOne, RAITEIII and 1 other person
That's honestly asking for trouble
obviously would not inject it myself
but maybe if its legit some surgeons would offer it in 5-10 years

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
people aren’t going to use it even if it’s “proved” to have worked because it’s high cost and high risk

Well, if you have to spend a lot of money and then become uglier... i think i can understand them.
What is this BMP anyway?

EDIT: Oh, you have to inject... nvm

Last edited:
@Extra Chromosome @Wincel
The BMP-7 product that you're all talking about contains relaxin, relaxin is a pregnancy hormone and one of the methods I found for closed plates. https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060052304 Its high risk but from what I've read on it it should work, then again reasoning its effectivity is much different from actually getting it to work. BMP-7 itself is still on my pile from a while ago, but if anyone's had time to research it and beat it into their head its chrom. I'm sure he knows about it but its quite likely he has no clue if it would actually work either. Basically I have absolutely nothing to say and I don't think any amount of digging will change that, find an incel with nothing to live for and inject the fucker, be warned of possible hip growth with the relaxin. Its the only surefire way with these crazy chemical methods. I'd go for a mechanical approach tbh.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1973, Germania and 4 others
Growing taller after bones closed off? din red but cope.

Wouldnt recommended. Leg lengthening is a better option tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ymb, CursedOne and Deleted member 2012
nah. i remember a lookism thread about this and we came to the conclusion it wouldnt work

your only hope past 20 is limb lengthening. HGH is likely cope after 20. i just wear lifts to 5'11 and claim 6"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and CursedOne
on lookism comethazine is somewhat a troll and he's half right

what he did was cjc dac, and he grew to 6'4? 3-4 inches he gained,

you can replicate this with decreasing your estrogen and taking mk677

on lookism comethazine is somewhat a troll and he's half right

what he did was cjc dac, and he grew to 6'4? 3-4 inches he gained,

you can replicate this with decreasing your estrogen and taking mk677
This thread is for after 20 years, closed plates implied

Aspies where you at ?
Xcrunner was a fraud who created alts/had his roommates supporting to sell his product which was nothing. He would take money from desperate shorties and make them fool (send nothing ).

Yeah, Bmp-7 can create bone but increasing height isn't that easy. Look for spinal method or Limb lengthening.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Jfl, a lookism aspie would risk heart failure just to gain another inch at 6'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Mateusz74, SquareChinOrDeath and 2 others
Use creatine and drink milk

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme
Use creatine and drink milk
Lol. Height is like 90% genetically determined. However, if your played are open, Cjc-dac and E blocker with Mk677 or HGH (more than 4iu) with E blocker are your best bets.

:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: x30001
elaborate
Elaborate on what? All I said was lol. I read the start of the thread and they were talking about injecting BMP-7 XDXDXDXD. How the hell can someone do that?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 3043
Xcrunner was a fraud who created alts/had his roommates supporting to sell his product which was nothing. He would take money from desperate shorties and make them fool (send nothing ).

Yeah, Bmp-7 can create bone but increasing height isn't that easy. Look for spinal method or Limb lengthening.

I’ve known Xcrunner for years now but couldn’t stumble upon someone saying that they got frauded by him, kinda interesting since he also has a lot of knowledge about the issue but yeah his posts/claims were always too fishy

About this thread:

Don’t believe any claim made by Comethazine except regular shit like HGH, AI etc. He and his gang would lie about growing from cjc-dac to get aspies in lookism try it and see if it works. They made another retard buy BMP-7 from russianpeptides, haven’t seen what happened to him since lookism was shut down and most active users are gone

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers
I’ve known Xcrunner for years now but couldn’t stumble upon someone saying that they got frauded by him, kinda interesting since he also has a lot of knowledge about the issue but yeah his posts/claims were always too fishy

About this thread:

Don’t believe any claim made by Comethazine except regular shit like HGH, AI etc. He and his gang would lie about growing from cjc-dac to get aspies in lookism try it and see if it works. They made another retard buy BMP-7 from russianpeptides, haven’t seen what happened to him since lookism was shut down and most active users are gone
No shit man, but if read that threat you'll know how people supporting him were just new accounts - either his roommates or his own alts.
He was selling a product at an exorbitant price and was saying that product may not reach you because of customs. I would inference from this- he wasn't seeing anything at all.

Although Bmp-2 and -7 are legit for bone growth, they just can't by themselves do much for height. Otherwise LL, stem cells wouldn't exist and Dr would have been prescribing it.

About this thread:

CJC DAC is a good alternative for those who can't afford HGH.

CJC DAC is a good alternative for those who can't afford HGH.
It is a good alternative but there aren’t legit proofs on heightmaxxing results. The cjc dac being used for height idea was brought to forum by that reddit post of a user who claimed he grew 3 inches
Probably comethazine never used cjc dac, he was also known as the alt account of a 5’9 banned user

It is a good alternative but there aren’t legit proofs on heightmaxxing results. The cjc dac being used for height idea was brought to forum by that reddit post of a user who claimed he grew 3 inches
Probably comethazine never used cjc dac, he was also known as the alt account of a 5’9 banned user
Actually there's a user (long time, genuine) on LL forum who grew 2-3 inches from CJC DAC mk677 AI combo. It also has research backing it.
But agree won't do anything once plates are closed.

BMP is a gene, not a compound. Wouldn't life be great for everyone if they could just "take BMP-4". :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
BMP is a gene, not a compound. Wouldn't life be great for everyone if they could just "take BMP-4". :)

Can't we get a synthetic substance that acts as a bmp 4 that changes our genes earlier on when your in your adolescents itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Can't we get a synthetic substance that acts as a bmp 4 that changes our genes earlier on when your in your adolescents itself
No.

It is possible to grow and morph bones, especially bones in the face. Bones that aren't fused with epiphyseal plates. So it's not really possible to elongate a bone in vivo, but it is possible in vitro.

Basically you can't make yourself grow taller but you can morph your craniofacial structure, but the science is nowhere near there yet.

You can modify your BMP-4 gene by administering an injection with a sgRNA and Cas9 protein but that'd simply just cut out the gene and then you could replace it in the genome with a different variation of the same gene, which as a standalone should express differently.

But it's expression isn't even guaranteed since each person's epigenome works differently, and even if someone has the same gene structure in their DNA as someone else (ie: the exact same BMP-4 gene); it's expression will vary due to the fact that their epigenome is unique and will read the data differently than someone else with a different epigenome. Transcription Factors and DNA Methylation will also alter expression of the gene.

So yes it's possible to edit genes, but even if you have the "exact" same DNA as a Chad, it's almost impossible that your genes will be expressed in the same way as his are, even if the gene make-up is identical.

BMPs are confusing. They don't just "grow new bones". There's a lot more needed to be able to morph bones. Will be possible, but not now, and it'd take a complete savant to understand everything and make it work in practice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Incoming and IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
I think your stack is a pipedream boyo, but I rather not drop 100k+ USD on LL if I can help it.
prove it or get out

All your prove is "xcrunner trials"
dumbass faggot actually read my posts, epigenetic defects like sotos syndrome, weaver syndrome and DMNT3A overgrowth syndrome have been confirmed by a doctor to be another cause gigantism, think before u write. What have you contributed? Nothing!

Seems interesting bro, thanks for the good thread (y)
and i get a 10 percent warning for bumping such a glorious thread jfl at the state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: I'mme