Serious (Gtfi pls) Am I a coping subhuman or…

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
Tldr/ stacy entertaining me with idea of us dating, she mogs me to oblivion, cope???

Ok, keeping it real, I’m a complete normie with non-nt failo, kinda spergy.

A legit stacy (6 figure social media followers from her looks) I met IRL

We have been talking a lot, and unironically she sending me IOIs??? but I known from the start its giga delusional, my goal has been to befriend her for status of just being her friend. Like I have NEVER flirted with her because low IQ to do so

The thing is, at what point do I say fuck it and go for it, or is any ‘shooting of shot’ completely low IQ delusion that will make me a laughinstock?

The main IOI besides trying to see me often in weird times/scenarios,

Is that, she told me basically, “Haha my friend becky asked me if we were boyfriend and girlfriend” except she is lying because I brought it up to becky “why did you think me and stacy were together?” And becky acted giga confused and said she never asked that.

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
chadison @chadison LooksOverAll @LooksOverAll

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
thecel @thecel

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
Go for it dude and see how it goes. Just don't be too nice to her, there's no bigger turnoff for a female if you're nice to her.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Time online
129d 19h 41m
TRUE_CEL said:
Go for it dude and see how it goes. Just don't be too nice to her, there's no bigger turnoff for a female if you're nice to her.
Just beat her up theory

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
TRUE_CEL said:
Its a situation where it would end poorly if I straight up asked her out and it wasn’t reciprocated. Im moreso contemplating flirting??

Edit

ignore my shit analogy, ‘dont shit where u eat’ is all i have to say.

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
Chadeep said:
Just beat her up theory
Ive unironically been a dick to her in multiple ways bc at the start I thought she was bullying me and being nice sarcastically so I would always ignore her when she talked to me and tell her to shut up and clean stuff for me jfl

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Time online
104d 2h 9m
TRUE_CEL said:

Women are more socially calibrated than men are ,and they can easily sift the nice guys from the douchbags from jump.It's already too late for OP to try and act Alpha or Low inhib etc in this scenario because this girl has probably already profiled him as the weird lonely guy who she can take advantage of by selling him a dream and leading him on.

OP these women are predatory sociopaths fam,just be careful.

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
Yliaster said:
Women are more socially calibrated than men are ,and they can easily sift the nice guys from the douchbags from jump.It's already too late for OP to try and act Alpha or Low inhib etc in this scenario because this girl has probably already profiled him as the weird lonely guy who she can take advantage of by selling him a dream and leading him on.

Thanks my nigga good point. I wouldnt be surprised at all of she is validation hunting actually it makes perfect sense. She is so hot I wouldnt even mind being her emotional tampon, its just the IOIs are so fucking confusing, mental anguish from trying to decipher wtf is going

She literally brought up us dating. Meanwhile she has fucked multiple gigachads no joke. And I am not even 5 psl on my best days and I am high bf rn like a plain normie tbh

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
Chadeep said:
Just beat her up theory
Unironically it's better for you if she thinks you can beat her up, not in terms of strength but rather the willingness to do so
ht-normie-ascending said:
Its a situation where it would end poorly if I straight up asked her out and it wasn’t reciprocated. Im moreso contemplating flirting??

Edit

ignore my shit analogy, ‘dont shit where u eat’ is all i have to say.
Don't go asking her out immediately. You gotta flirt with her first, you'll be too direct otherwise. Being too direct, nice etc are all bad things
Yliaster said:

Brutal but true. Can confirm that women are sociopaths, they are cruel creatures not capable of feeling anything unless you're Chad

.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Time online
161d 10h 2m
incels...
just ask her out nigga whats your problem:feelsuhh:

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
TRUE_CEL said:
Don't go asking her out immediately. You gotta flirt with her first, you'll be too direct otherwise. Being too direct, nice etc are all bad things
yeah…. Im trying man. My brain is so jumbled from autism and something that starts with T and ends with bolone. Im just trying to act normal but she is doing all this flirty shit, bringing up idea of us dating, my brain spinning 300mph if im oofy doofy maxxed rn
TRUE_CEL said:
Brutal but true. Can confirm that women are sociopaths, they are cruel creatures not capable of feeling anything unless you're Chad
Ok well I am legitimately ~4 psl soo….

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
.👽. said:
incels...
just ask her out nigga whats your problem:feelsuhh:
There’s actually a very good reason why i cant. We are in the same wage cage faggot. Arent you like 13?

.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Time online
161d 10h 2m
There’s actually a very good reason why i cant. We are in the same wage cage faggot. Arent you like 13?
what is a wage cage? bruh she has 1000 men in line and she seems to want you, stop overthinking

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
.👽. said:
what is a wage cage? bruh she has 1000 men in line and she seems to want you, stop overthinking
Nigga you are slow. We are coworkers. I cant just ask out a stacy coworker as a normie. If she is uncomfortable i will lose job

i dont want to be recognized but idc about this far down in the replies

.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Time online
161d 10h 2m
Nigga you are slow. We are coworkers. I cant just ask out a stacy coworker as a normie.

i dont want to be recognized but idc about this far down in the replies
ok don't ask her, no Stacy pussy for you:ogre:

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
yeah…. Im trying man. My brain is so jumbled from autism and something that starts with T and ends with bolone. Im just trying to act normal but she is doing all this flirty shit, bringing up idea of us dating, my brain spinning 300mph if im oofy doofy maxxed rn

Ok well I am legitimately ~4 psl soo….
Honestly psl rating is kinda cope man, don't be held back by some meaningless number. Just try to act normal and don't go simp mode and you'll be fine, hopefully it will be the start of something beautiful for you

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
TRUE_CEL said:
Honestly psl rating is kinda cope man, don't be held back by some meaningless number. Just try to act normal and don't go simp mode and you'll be fine, hopefully it will be the start of something beautiful for you
thanks man. its not the number necessarily its just she could do better in every single way

i wonder if this is cope but i saw some TRP nigga say that the hot girls usually go for ugly ogres. with some broscience to support it. ig we find out.

ill consider posting an update, JFL is this oofy doofy theory?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Time online
253d 10h 10m
Arent u ripped af? Maybe shes from that niche that has gym guys fetish

.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Time online
161d 10h 2m
TRUE_CEL said:
this site fucked his brain up:lul::feelsuhh:

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
Pietrosiek said:
Arent u ripped af? Maybe shes from that niche that has gym guys fetish
I used to be but I got depressed and ldar for 4 months and didnt go to the gym so i look like shit now tbh

the one thing is she always says how ‘old’ i look though. like she commented wtf u look 30 (verbatim)

and her dad is like dead so maybe daddy issues shit man idk

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Time online
253d 10h 10m
I used to be but I got depressed and ldar for 4 months and didnt go to the gym so i look like shit now tbh

the one thing is she always says how ‘old’ i look though. like she commented wtf u look 30. and her dad is like dead so maybe daddy issues shit man idk
Yeah maybe man. But get back to fitness asap wtf are u doing if not lifting

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Time online
104d 2h 9m
I'm really curious to see what she looks like tbh,you said she has 6 figure IG followers so technically its not even doxxing,she's basically a mini celebrity at this point.

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
.👽. said:
Not really my brain was always fucked up. Being bullied fucked it up not this site

She is objectively super far out of my league

its not some ‘psl aspie’ thing for a normie guy to be skeptical an IG famous thot is giving you IOIs

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
Yliaster said:
I'm really curious to see what she looks like tbh,you said she has 6 figure IG followers so technically its not even doxxing,she's basically a mini celebrity at this point.
Sorry man im not gonna help you there. Her pics are frauded on IG shes a stacy irl but def not on the level of her IG. Im trying to be vague here.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
thanks man. its not the number necessarily its just she could do better in every single way

i wonder if this is cope but i saw some TRP nigga say that the hot girls usually go for ugly ogres. with some broscience to support it. ig we find out.

ill consider posting an update, JFL is this oofy doofy theory?
I mean if all guys started thinking like that do you really think even normies would be getting gfs and stuff?

And idk if that's cope tbh but I'm an ugly ogre myself and I am a 25 year old khhv, then again I am a volcel for religious reasons. I do seem to get attention from girls who are in the htb-stacylite range though so there could be some truth to it.

Definitely keep us posted or at least me if you don't want it public and other guys who are interested

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
TRUE_CEL said:
I mean if all guys started thinking like that do you really think even normies would be getting gfs and stuff?

And idk if that's cope tbh but I'm an ugly ogre myself and I am a 25 year old khhv, then again I am a volcel for religious reasons. I do seem to get attention from girls who are in the htb-stacylite range though so there could be some truth to it.

Definitely keep us posted or at least me if you don't want it public and other guys who are interested
Yeah ill try to update. Im changing details a bit because im paranoid of being recognized but Ill make an update post if this works out or if I get rejected brutally tbh. Wait for Wednesday, it should come then

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
.👽. said:
Honestly it's fucked up nearly everyone's brain up :ROFLMAO:

.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Time online
161d 10h 2m
Not really my brain was always fucked up. Being bullied fucked it up not this site

She is objectively super far out of my league

its not some ‘psl aspie’ thing for a normie guy to be skeptical an IG famous thot is giving you IOIs
i see where u coming from bro u prolly have low self confidence/esteem and didnt have many girls? but imo i would Just risk it. :y'all:

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
Yeah ill try to update. Im changing details a bit because im paranoid of being recognized but Ill make an update post if this works out or if I get rejected brutally tbh. Wait for Wednesday, it should come then
No worries my guy, tbh I'm a bit paranoid too ngl. I hope it works out tbh, I'll make sure to keep an eye out on wednesday

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
59d 19h 10m
.👽. said:
i see where u coming from bro u prolly have low self confidence/esteem and didnt have many girls? but imo i would Just risk it. :y'all:
Ive literally only fucked <3 psl ugly girls before, even stacylites bullied me

ill make an update on Wednesday im gonna kinda confront her on why she larped the ‘are we dating’ stuff

chadison

chadison

Frat Star with Chronic Depression
Time online
52d 16h 44m
ill make an update on Wednesday im gonna kinda confront her on why she larped the ‘are we dating’ stuff
No.

Yliaster said:

someone understands the redpill. Not all the time, but most the time, yes.

ht-normie-ascending @ht-normie-ascending keep in mind, there is never truly a way to know what she wants or desires. Such is the pain of humanity, never being able to understand and empathize for each other: we are all isolated by our own consciousness.

based on what I have read I would estimate a 2/3 chance she is doing it for the reason Yliaster mentioned, and 1/3 that she may actually be interested. Keep in mind that if it is the latter, she probably is looking for stability and finds you cute, but not too attractive such that you will cheat on her because of a large pool of options. She may also like your other characteristics (if looks are sufficient, intelligence and money CAN attract women).

do what you wish, there are no mistakes, only things to be learned. But I would recommend avoid being needy or nice, and continuing to act aloof. Do not be afraid to try to escalate, starting with light kino, if she seems open. This is critical in getting a girl to change her perception of you.

Attractive people are dangerous, and if not, perceived as dangerous by others. I have had many girls tell me “I like you, but you look like a frat douche.” Translation: “You’re attractive, but I don’t want to be the next notch on your belt. ‘Make me feel special’/‘you’re going to have to work to get me.’” What do I respond with? “You’re right, it’s a shame I like you. Maybe I’ll have to make an exception.” And then I walk away. This spikes the dopamine levels in her brain because of the maybe, there being no clear yes or know. Usually she will reapproach within an hour. If she doesn’t, I will approach her and start talking more. Generally starting with light kino, then saying we’re going to go somewhere “mysterious” and once getting there, telling her “oh, I didn’t take you anywhere special. I just took you here to make out cause it’s hot.” Lead me to a close.

psychological games

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Wizard
Time online
17d 38m
Tldr/ stacy entertaining me with idea of us dating, she mogs me to oblivion, cope???

Ok, keeping it real, I’m a complete normie with non-nt failo, kinda spergy.

A legit stacy (6 figure social media followers from her looks) I met IRL

We have been talking a lot, and unironically she sending me IOIs??? but I known from the start its giga delusional, my goal has been to befriend her for status of just being her friend. Like I have NEVER flirted with her because low IQ to do so

The thing is, at what point do I say fuck it and go for it, or is any ‘shooting of shot’ completely low IQ delusion that will make me a laughinstock?

The main IOI besides trying to see me often in weird times/scenarios,

Is that, she told me basically, “Haha my friend becky asked me if we were boyfriend and girlfriend” except she is lying because I brought it up to becky “why did you think me and stacy were together?” And becky acted giga confused and said she never asked that.
Hints dont mean anything

I have a girl sending heart emojis next to my name and joking about us being in a relationship

She is 100% not serious

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

its over
Time online
71d 10h 8m
Yliaster said:
A mini celeb. Nigga most followers these girls get are from old men and other women

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Time online
45d 4h 36m

Users who are viewing this thread