(GTFIH) Best paid face analysis ratings you know

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
What are the best paid face ratings you know? Link them here please

I've only heard about WheatWaffles' and Tails', besides https://magnumworkshop.com/facereport/, which is quite expensive

I think Qoves Studio has one too but they're not very blackpilled

Would like to hear from you guys

FOR THE RETARDS telling me I just need to go outside or get a tinder profile and see if women give any IOI or shit like that YES NIGGA I get your point but my goal here is to pinpoint my flaws and what soft and hardmaxxes are best my nigga getting attention from beckies will not solve my fucking issue

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Solar @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: juan25, JovenCansao, rand anon and 9 others
Just ask @Blackgymmax to rate you bhai, it’s free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, FailedNormieManlet, horizon and 7 others
Best face analysis: go out and approach women. If you get nothing, you're ugly. Face analysis complete.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, pardocel, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
Idk, who else is there? Nero angelo?

I have no idea how someone can look at their faces and not realize what are their flaws

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

I've only heard about WheatWaffles' and Tails', besides https://magnumworkshop.com/facereport/, which is quite expensive

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Solar @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut
That aspie retard creatingattractive does it for a hefty price too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
You go on tinder and see if you do good. Dont do well? Subhuman, thats that. Why do you need a rating from a dude when women can collectively determine your smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, rand anon, pardocel and 8 others

Don't pay for that shit retard I'll rate u for free and give u looksmax advice these other assholes are scams

Best face analysis: go out and approach women. If you get nothing, you're ugly. Face analysis complete.
Get nothing as in? Like if I ask them for their number or snap or something?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
If you are blackpilled you rate yourself looking at the mirror

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, pardocel, Magnum Opus and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Patient A, garoupilled_ and 2 others
posso analisar sua cara de forma completa por 100 reais, com direito a 3 montagens.
Manjo mais ou o mesmo que esses caras aí famosinhos.

You genuinely do not need to pay. Ask a few veteran users here who are serious looksmaxers (not shitposters) for a few ratings and where you can improve. Their ratings may not be as detailed but the gist will be the same.
They'll be able to point out your flaws just as well as Qoves, WW, or Tails' would (if not better) but also offer practical solutions and their own anecdotal experience in improving similar issues.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Xangsane, Lawton88 and 1 other person
That aspie retard creatingattractive does it for a hefty price too
Anyone who buys face ratings is retarded and throwing money away they don't even take jbw into account

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
posso analisar sua cara de forma completa por 100 reais, com direito a 3 montagens.
Manjo mais ou o mesmo que esses caras aí famosinhos.
Filho da puta só podia ser brasileiro mesmo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Idk, who else is there? Nero angelo?

I have no idea how someone can look at their faces and not realize what are their flaws
I'm a graycel so I'm not knowledgeable enough to pin point all my flaws and what softmaxxes and hardmaxxes I should do

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

QOVES studio face rating is way more black pilled than a WW or tails rating will ever be. The problem is the price

You’ll get a better face rating from members on this site who don’t virtue signal and who like black pilling uggos (me, @AscendingHero ) then you will frok WW and tails

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Come to Chennai, Chandni Chowk Road.

My name: Hritikh Pandya
Height: 5'6
Talents: kickboxing, judo.

Come to me I will squeeze your brains out motheryucker. I'll dropkick you in the KFC toilets motherbitch.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 21182
Why in the actual fuck would you pay even a dollar to someone to rate your face jfl. Ppl here can do it for free and even better. And they're way more blackpilled than cuckwaffles or Nero cuckjelo

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and BoneDensity
@sall

@Blackgymmax fr? damn but i dont wanna get doxxed
I can rate you but im not giving you a detailed analysis because im not measuring your face. Just ask women

You go on tinder and see if you do good. Dont do well? Subhuman, thats that. Why do you need a rating from a dude when women can collectively determine your smv
There are mitigating circumstances

ask @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
The best face analysis is here. You just have to weed out some people who are just messing with you. No reason to pay for that.

QOVES studio face rating is way more black pilled than a WW or tails rating will ever be. The problem is the price

You’ll get a better face rating from members on this site who don’t virtue signal and who like black pilling uggos (me, @AscendingHero ) then you will frok WW and tails
you have to pick up the relevant traits and say what is above or below average
do the morphs changing them so the person can see the effect
thats it

Eu faço de graça tudo isso
pq tu eh burro, fica trabalhando de graça pros outros
eu faço pros meu amigos, mas nao pra random de fórum
de vez em quando faço pra uns random aqui, mas é pq eu tô a fim de fazer

Puta fácil
Como é que tem tanto brasileiro incel cara? Eu queria morar no Brazil de novo pq aí é muito fácil aqui na Alemanha é impossível até pra um cara de 2 metrôs como eu

Im a graycel im not knowledgeable its over
quanto vc ta disposto a pagar por isso?
cara, eu ia fazer uma analise completa sua e te ensinar tudo por 100 reais
mas se tu nao quer, foda-se também.

Como é que tem tanto brasileiro incel cara? Eu queria morar no Brazil de novo pq aí é muito fácil aqui na Alemanha é impossível até pra um cara de 2 metrôs como eu
de onde vc tirou que quem tá aqui é incel?

you have to pick up the relevant traits and say what is above or below average
do the morphs changing them so the person can see the effect
thats it

pq tu eh burro, fica trabalhando de graça pros outros
eu faço pros meu amigos, mas nao pra random de fórum
de vez em quando faço pra uns random aqui, mas é pq eu tô a fim de fazer

se tu tem grana e nao faz teu rosto ficar chad é pq é desinformado ou medroso de cirurgia

quanto vc ta disposto a pagar por isso?
cara, eu ia fazer uma analise completa sua e te ensinar tudo por 100 reais
mas se tu nao quer, foda-se também.
desenvolve ensinar tudo?

dont pay bro, getting rated from a single person is already bad but paying for it to a rando is way too bad. ask couple of people here. not me tho.

se tu tem grana e nao faz teu rosto ficar chad é pq é desinformado ou medroso de cirurgia
Eu tenho 18 anos 198cm meu rosto é HTN eu consigo muitas meninas aqui na Alemanha mas latina é bem mais bonita e fácil se eu tivesse aí no Brazil seria sexo todo dia com menina nova
Polish 20230112 131413114
Screenshot 20230110 225757
Polish 20230117 212509976

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Entschuldigung, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Eu não sou incel meu filho
E Alemanha é um lixo, o diabo mora nesse país, deve ser o pior pais atualmente pra ser homem.

80-250 por esses conselhos basicos ?
Se você quer suas medidas compra um paquimetro e pronto,só chamar alguem pra te ajudar a medir

desenvolve ensinar tudo?
Te ensino tudo, desde ortognatica até contoro supra e periorbital. todos os segredos serão revelados.
mentira, pensando bem melhor eu guardar isso pra mim. eu ia acabar falando de uma maneira tão didática que iria ser espalhado pra todo mundo. fodase.

Eu tenho 18 anos 198cm meu rosto é HTN eu consigo muitas meninas aqui na Alemanha mas latina é bem mais bonita e fácil se eu tivesse aí no Brazil seria sexo todo dia com menina nova
View attachment 2047496View attachment 2047497View attachment 2047498
Vou ser bem objetivo, sem detalhar muito, fazer uma analise rapida:
Pontos positivos:
Tu tem um rosto largo e é alto.
Tem forward growth bom.
Sua boca é boa.
Tua eye area é boa, olhos bem separados e largos. Sobrancelha boa. Mas não é ideal nao.

Pontos negativos:
Seu fenotipo(não é nenhum ideal, é pardo/étnico, ideal é algum tipo de branco).
Nariz largo de mais, meio inchado, sei lá
Testa alta de mais

Tu tá bem, é um pardo chad e grande. Mas daria pra upar umas paradas, mas se tu for fazer cirurgia é capaz de fazer merda.
Se eu fosse você apenas baixaria o bf ao mínimo.

Eu não fiz uma análise profunda com as coisas menos conhecidas, apenas uma análise superficial com o que todo mundo já sabe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
sobre paquimetro

• +1
Reactions: theL
sobre paquimetro

@curlyheadjames has paid ratings on Fiverr but ig facial ratings on Fiverr are now banned

Te ensino tudo, desde ortognatica até contoro supra e periorbital. todos os segredos serão revelados.
mentira, pensando bem melhor eu guardar isso pra mim. eu ia acabar falando de uma maneira tão didática que iria ser espalhado pra todo mundo. fodase.

Vou ser bem objetivo, sem detalhar muito, fazer uma analise rapida:
Pontos positivos:
Tu tem um rosto largo e é alto.
Tem forward growth bom.
Sua boca é boa.
Tua eye area é boa, olhos bem separados e largos. Sobrancelha boa. Mas não é ideal nao.

Pontos negativos:
Seu fenotipo(não é nenhum ideal, é pardo/étnico, ideal é algum tipo de branco).
Nariz largo de mais, meio inchado, sei lá
Testa alta de mais

Tu tá bem, é um pardo chad e grande. Mas daria pra upar umas paradas, mas se tu for fazer cirurgia é capaz de fazer merda.
Se eu fosse você apenas baixaria o bf ao mínimo.

Eu não fiz uma análise profunda com as coisas menos conhecidas, apenas uma análise superficial com o que todo mundo já sabe.
Eu sou muito Gordo se eu abaixar bf meu rosto muds muitp

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV