Gtfih if you’re ethnic

D

Deleted member 12688

Reminder mulattos and whites >>>>

But anyways i was thinking about how over it is for asians and curries and i feel terrible. I love my asian and curry friends they’re honest funny genuine and smart. Why did God have to screw them over like this?

People here cope so much about their SMVs at least in america. I posted this in another thread a while ago when i first joined and i mentioned i asked one of my slays (white) if she would fuck me if i literally looked talked and acted the same way but was from India and she said no:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I asked her why and she said “Idk they’re like dirtyy and poorrr and they’re all weird and creepy”:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::blackpill::blackpill:

The stereotypes people have against indians and asians are so fucking brutal and they kill your smv and not even looks can save you.

Literally the only hope for you is to move to your native country and betabux an ugly bitch from there like a normie white would in america with a better looking white girl.

Hispanics on the other hand have only slightly impacted smvs due to race. Good looking hispanics can definitely slay with no problem if they don’t have an accent and hang out with white people

Thoughts?
@looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @kjsbdfiusdf @Toska @BIGDICCJIM @volcelfatcel @Lmao @portuguesecel @OOGABOOGA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Chinacurry, turkproducer and 9 others
That’s a long novel bro. :p

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and AbuSAF
Groundbreaking

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I have a noticable accent and whisper-ish voice (i'm a beaner) but I have a strict rule of not befriending anyone w/ an eye color below light brown.

Wdym by act white though.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
I have a noticable accent and whisper-ish voice (i'm a beaner) but I have a strict rule of not befriending anyone w/ an eye color below light brown.

It’s over if you don’t have a charismatic voice. I’m dead serious

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 13197
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Growth Plate, turkproducer and 2 others
True bruh curries have to be chadpreets to even have half the SMV of white and mulatto guys and even then we’re disqualified by some foids. American curries don’t even do shit abt this too they just keep up the creepy, nerd shit. Thankfully more curries are blending in socially with white, black and Latino kids in school. This stereotype shit just motivates me to looksmax even more tho, I need to go for attractive ethnic girls tbh

• +1
It’s over if you don’t have a charismatic voice. I’m dead serious
Voice is too underrated here, it can halo you so hard

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and volcelfatcel
Indeed, isn't even English quite literally gibberish
you said that you live in Panama so Im going to assume that everyone on the fourm has better English than you

• +1
That looksmax 'mullato' cope never fails to amaze me
americucks and their lust over BBc:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, lutte, Melo95 and 2 others
thank god i’m native

Dude white and black girls are into that accent, foreign shit here in america lol. Unless you are subhuman looking. Anyone with a spanish sounding accent, british accent, or south european accent could attract american foids based on that alone if they're atleast a normie looking lol (5.5+/10)

• +1
Dude white and black girls are into that accent, foreign shit here in america lol. Unless you are subhuman looking. Anyone with a spanish sounding accent, british accent, or south european accent could attract american foids based on that alone if they're atleast a normie looking lol (5.5+/10)
Indeed, ability to speak spanish is great halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
faggot, i have two gook neighbours around my age and they had multiple german girlfriends

they dont even look good, the one even married a german girl

basically every faggot can get a girl

i wish it would be so easy like you said, but the world is not just black and white

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
faggot, i have two gook neighbours around my age and they had multiple german girlfriends

they dont even look good, the one even married a german girl

basically every faggot can get a girl

i wish it would be so easy like you said, but the world is not just black and white
There are barely any gooks in Germany jfl, what part do you even live

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There are barely any gooks in Germany jfl, what part do you even live
nrw, near cologne

they are socialized gooks

nigger its a numbers game sometimes, if you hit on 10 girls, maybe 2 or 3 are okay with you

nrw, near cologne

they are socialized gooks

nigger its a numbers game sometimes, if you hit on 10 girls, maybe 2 or 3 are okay with you
Lifefuel for tsartsar his highest dream is a 4/10 blonde german girl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and lutte
Feels good to be white chad ngl:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: lutte
another white supremacist who wants others to assume that they are inferior to cum skins.

keep coming cum skin, ethnics are going to rule the world in future, future belongs to us.

white supremacist cum skins are living in their moms basement

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
another white supremacist who wants others to assume that they are inferior to cum skins.

keep coming cum skin, ethnics are going to rule the world in future, future belongs to us.

Marwadi supremacy! We are Jews of India!

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

Op just made this thread to shit on curries and pretend he’s not racist by ‘sympathising’ with them

its not even a meme, its correct you can ask any other curry.
but you poor turk boi.
you will never slay a white girl buddy boyo. keep coping with ur betabux

you know nothing about my situation either, rich in india =/= rich in other countries 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Op just made this thread to shit on curries and pretend he’s not racist by ‘sympathising’ with them
never ever agree with a white supremacist bro. no matter what, even if he is correct.

he wants you to believe that whites are somehow superior, which is called white supremacism, exactly what hitler and england did.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Thanks for supporting us bhai