GTFIH!! @Mirin2234s OLD QUORA POST EXPOSED!!!!

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

We already know @Mirin2234 is confirmed gay, refer to this:

Do you ever wish you were white? Why?

"Definitely… especially as a 14 year old half Indian gay person living in California. The main reason is because, in my eyes, white people tend to always be more attractive than Indians. I am half white, so I can’t complain too much. Anyways, when it comes to impressions on other teens, Indian boys are usually not “cool” or funny etc. I have a mostly “white personality” (I know that sounds stereotypical but whatever) and I know that people would like me and hang out with me more if I was white. If I look at the popular groups in my grade, only one kid isn’t white. Since I’m half Indian, I think that many clothing and hair styles look really bad on my and I’m limited to a more simple stuff. I wish I was white so I could look good in the trendy high waisted pants with a shirt tucked in, when I wear it I just look like a loser who can’t dress themselves. Also, being gay is hard as it is when it comes to bullying, and adding Indian to that mix, it makes me the perfect target. Lastly, it’s way harder to find another gay guy who has a crush on me. Sorry that was all over the place… I just wanted to get that off of my chest. "

if ur reading this Im jk chill out.. impulsive thread.

but if that indeed is you then.. its cool its 2020

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, SubhumanCurrycel, EasternRightWinger15 and 9 others
Another banger from @NarcyChadlite

I respect this man more everyday

Could be out there slaying but instead spends his time interacting with subhumans on looksmax

I pretend like everyones chad here tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Alt Number 3
Damn u dox him :(

• So Sad
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
"ANONYMOUS"

• JFL
Another banger from @NarcyChadlite

I respect this man more everyday

Could be out there slaying but instead spends his time interacting with subhumans on looksmax
whats ur psl op tbh ngl

• +1
Why "exposed" tho, not like he ever said something different to this.
Baseless thread tbh

• JFL