[GTFIH] MY MUM IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. SEND PICS FOR HER TO RATE.

Define "feminine soft features?" Does she lean more prettyboy or masc?

For that guy, she said "4/10, looks average and dirty, features aren't balanced at all but at least his colouring is okay, skin could have better undertones, horrible dark circles"
She did give hexum, ballou and cox high ratings though.
331CE208 A306 4B78 9238 C7FFA145FCFD
What about him

"4/10 average white man, wife is ugly but son is cute"

"5/10what are those ears, everything else is slightly above average. he ain't beautiful"
30980BA6 8442 43E2 8809 810670D42FDD

she did say that tho
Don't believe lol. My mom would never know to call a guy alien looking if he is a model or whatever that is psl autism. No one thinks this way irl

Don't believe lol. My mom would never know to call a guy alien looking if he is a model or whatever that is psl autism. No one thinks this way irl
His mum is Lebanese

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Define "feminine soft features?" Does she lean more prettyboy or masc?
She's very much into pretty boy or pretty men. Tell her to show you examples of very attractive black men? Idris Elba? Michael B Jordan? Keith Powers?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
She's very much into pretty boy or pretty men. Tell her to show you examples of very attractive black men? Idris Elba? Michael B Jordan? Keith Powers?
She said she's not really into black men, and I showed her all those three. She said "meh" about the last two and "Idris Elba is ugly"

"4/10 features don't line up, jaw too blocky, looks like a meth addict"

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
would you say this is unusual for a middle-aged woman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
would you say this is unusual for a middle-aged woman?
Not unusual at all. Some women just prefer pretty boys because they want to have beautiful daughters. Not all women are into the psl chad with angular jaw, hollow cheeks and hunter eyes. has she answered the question about black guys?

She said he's very average to ugly, looks like a mechanic
He does look like a mechanic, but not because of his MM looks, more because he's old and masc

• JFL
Not unusual at all. Some women just prefer pretty boys because they want to have beautiful daughters. Not all women are into the psl chad with angular jaw, hollow cheeks and hunter eyes. has she answered the question about black guys?
Yep, all she said was "I liked Denzel Washington when I was younger and Tyson Beckford looks gay. Black men look good if they have Brown admixture"
She also said that "prettyboys were preferred back in the 80s when I was a young woman, and my husband back then was a prototypical prettyboy with gorgeous tan features, a full head of hair and beautiful lips women would kill for. We loved men who were meaty in the face, young-looking and clean-shaven with nice hair and eyes"

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and fogdart
He does look like a mechanic, but not because of his MM looks, more because he's old and masc
She even said young Gandy "is average-looking" with a "2D hard face"

Yep, all she said was "I liked Denzel Washington when I was younger and Tyson Beckford looks gay. Black men look good if they have Brown admixture"
She also said that "prettyboys were preferred back in the 80s when I was a young woman, and my husband back then was a prototypical prettyboy with gorgeous tan features, a full head of hair and beautiful lips women would kill for. We loved men who were meaty in the face, young-looking and clean-shaven with nice hair and eyes"
She should rate anthony joshua

Joshua mr 2020

"4/10, looks fat but okay features, has a bad hairline, features not proportional. what ethnicity is he, mixed with asian?"

"5/10, nothing special, long face, too hard, will age quickly, what is that hairline?"

"6.5/10, features are nice, has a cute little meaty face with chiselled features/jaw, decent hair but it's a bit dry, looks stinky though"

"4/10, no meat on his face, nothing special, looks like my local handyman, the only reason why he's special is that he tans, has blue eyes and is white. I've seen MUCH PRETTIER men than gandy, a very ordinary white man"

"6/10, nice features but forehead looks like a runway"
To be clear
I always automatically assume anything like this is a larp, and it’s no different with this

that being said, “her” obsession with foreheads makes me think “she” has a giant ass forehead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Xangsane
She should rate anthony joshua

View attachment 1400508
"looks better than most black men, good small head, 6/10"

To be clear
I always automatically assume anything like this is a larp, and it’s no different with this

that being said, “her” obsession with foreheads makes me think “she” has a giant ass forehead
jfl she's still here with me. we're gonna go soon, sleepy soon but she said she enjoys rating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and fogdart
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Xangsane and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and ItsOver.com
jfl at people thinking this is actually his mom doing the ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • JFL
My mum is sitting right here next to me, with Looksmax open. She is going to rate whatever picture you send on this very thread and I will reply with what she said in real-time, right here.

To clarify, she's 53, white, married to a dark-featured MENA guy, and has a preference for prettyboy masc men. My dad was indeed prettyboy masc when he met her, but now he's bearded and scruffy.
Me in my prime
I have to be a 10/10 here

Last edited:
Ask her to rate @chinpilled results and how she prefers him

9592B68F 3BFD 41F8 950D 1DED5C678949

70989C59 095F 4D5D 96E6 B2DC781324E2

B99DA42C 0CAF 4474 BD98 D104257128F8

045321A7 D8DA 42B2 8AA6 78589B2D6A75

Ask her if she prefers his “soft chin” or “strong chin”

@Xangsane

• +1
Me in my prime
I have to be a 10/10 here
View attachment 1400525
"4/10, average indian, nothing special, bad dark circles and what is that mole"

Ask her to rate @chinpilled results and how she prefers him

View attachment 1400520
View attachment 1400523

View attachment 1400522
View attachment 1400526
Ask her if she prefers his “soft chin” or “strong chin”

@Xangsane
"3/10, all look bad, bloated, get rid of that scruffy beard, looks like a council estate chav who eats takeaway-bought fish and chips for dinner"

I don’t know what that means
My parents were very early 20’s when I was born, if that’s what ur asking
i see
i was joking jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
"4/10, average indian, nothing special, bad dark circles and what is that mole"

"3/10, all look bad, bloated, get rid of that scruffy beard, looks like a council estate chav who eats takeaway-bought fish and chips for dinner"
Tell your mum she’s a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and user47283

jfl she's still here with me. we're gonna go soon, sleepy soon but she said she enjoys rating
Ye 100%
how big is your forehead? No reason

not very big, i've got a nw1 hairline and a small forehead

"5/10, average black man"

She said you're an incel
White woman hates bald Indians it’s expected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 9670
not very big, i've got a nw1 hairline and a small forehead

"5/10, average black man"

She said you're an incel
I'm actually done with your mom.