[GTFIH] MY MUM IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. SEND PICS FOR HER TO RATE.

@Xangsane btw tell her the first guy claims he gets a lot of attention from women IRL and the second one claims he can be a supermodel. Oh and the second one is already very skinny. And get her to rate:

him:

View attachment 1401599

and him:

View attachment 1401600
Top: "2/10, ugly, bad features, horrible undertones. Big nose. His hairline saves him though"
Bottom: "3/10, nothing special, is that a mushroom explosion on the middle of his face?"

Ask her to rate these
Indian

Iraqi

Turk

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Top: "2/10, ugly, bad features, horrible undertones. Big nose. His hairline saves him though"
Bottom: "3/10, nothing special, is that a mushroom explosion on the middle of his face?"
I added two more.

him too:

Curry5

Last edited:
I added two more.
"Both are 1/10, take a shower and freshen up, and that beard looks dirty. imagine all the food particles accumulating on that beard"

Ask to rate this Chinese

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
OKAY BUDDY BOYOS MUM IS BACK NOW
club image GIF

"3/10, too hard, looks like a low class chav you'd see on love island"

Top: "2/10, ugly compared to the average indian, why the long donkey face?"
Bottom: "3/10, eyes are terrible but if he lost weight he'd be average"

Don't worry, she gave a fair bunch of people 8, 9 and 10.

I mean aren't older women more honest, generally speaking?

"7/10, looks good but plain at the same time. he looks half east asian"

Top: "6/10, good small face shape and head but eyes ruin it for me, plus he needs to tidy up"
Middle: "8/10, a bit dirty-looking but his features are proportionate and nicely chiselled"
Bottom: "9/10, nice eyes, hair, small and chiselled features"
`he need to tidy up` excuse me but what does that mean? Btw that guy is my celebrity lookalike jfl
Proof that my avi ( Gabriel Aubry) and argentinean med Vito Basso are total moggers.

@Xangsane I know she's a girl but ask her to rate her:

Pajeeta

"He looks like a different person in this pic. Kinda like how those Indian brides that wear foundation shades that are 10 times lighter than their face also fraud their pics to look like some white woman but when they remove all the filters and makeup they're brown like a coffee bean. A similar effect can be demonstrated here."

"8/10 looks good for a chinese. nice small features"

`he need to tidy up` excuse me but what does that mean? Btw that guy is my celebrity lookalike jfl
Proof that my avi ( Gabriel Aubry) and argentinean med Vito Basso are total moggers.
means he looks scruffy/untidy

@Xangsane I know she's a girl but ask her to rate her:

View attachment 1401632
"3/10 looks ugly but slim body"

@USER0213 "6/10, good colouring and nice face shape, thick hair but features could be more proportionate, not very pretty but at least he makes up for his lost points in some other ways"
What's not proportionate?😅😅

"6/10, too blonde, will age quickly, but nice chiselled features and nice eye area. Don't like his blue eyes."
your mom doesnt like blue eyes? why not?

What's not proportionate?😅😅
She said your nose is too big for your face which overpowers the rest of your featurea. She also said your eyes are too close together.

your mom doesnt like blue eyes? why not?
She said blue eyes look sickly as the guy ages, especially when partnered with white eyelashes and watery bloodshot eyeballs.

• +1
"6.5/10 ordinary south asian male but good colouring and hair genetics. forehead a bit big"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:if salludon is an ordinary south asian male then im an abomination in comparison

I'm sure you aren't hideous
you thought wrong bro. i saw what kind of features your mom likes, she rips on weird noses and big foreheads, i have both :feelswhy:

also, caging at the pathetic guys who were butthurt because they didnt like your moms ratings and started calling her names.

OKAY BUDDY BOYOS MUM IS BACK NOW
club image GIF

"3/10, too hard, looks like a low class chav you'd see on love island"

Top: "2/10, ugly compared to the average indian, why the long donkey face?"
Bottom: "3/10, eyes are terrible but if he lost weight he'd be average"

Don't worry, she gave a fair bunch of people 8, 9 and 10.

I mean aren't older women more honest, generally speaking?

"7/10, looks good but plain at the same time. he looks half east asian"

Top: "6/10, good small face shape and head but eyes ruin it for me, plus he needs to tidy up"
Middle: "8/10, a bit dirty-looking but his features are proportionate and nicely chiselled"
Bottom: "9/10, nice eyes, hair, small and chiselled features"
Woah nigga i get rated higher than o pry and salludon

@USER0213 "6/10, good colouring and nice face shape, thick hair but features could be more proportionate, not very pretty but at least he makes up for his lost points in some other ways"
Are you serious she rated @USER0213 6/10???:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
She said "that's a very cheap watch but you've got a beautiful penis, well-endowed and most importantly cut. could be slightly better-groomed, get rid of all those thin pubes"
Wtf why you let your mom see other guys dicks and this thread is larp?:unsure:

She rated me 7 and i can say that she is a shittier rater if she rates you 6
Why are you so hateful towards me man?!, Why do you keep considering me a literal subhuman?!

Why are you so hateful towards me man?!, Why do you keep considering me a literal subhuman?!
I dont hate you you have nct big eyes not good jaw nose not hunter eyes not good pheno how you can be a 6/10?

I dont hate you you have nct big eyes not good jaw nose not hunter eyes not good pheno how you can be a 6/10?
I don’t have negative canthal tilt!, I have a good jaw with good ramus length, long mandible that extends past the lips and my bigonial width is at least 90 percent of my bizygomatic width, I have a proportional nose, both in length and width, and I have hunter eyes -
BA69C684 0A35 459C 983F 26FBCC02B02E

I don’t have negative canthal tilt!, I have a good jaw with good ramus length, long mandible that extends past the lips and my bigonial width is at least 90 percent of my bizygomatic width, I have a proportional nose, both in length and width, and I have hunter eyes -
View attachment 1401917
Yeah mirin i see 200 6 @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 come look at this mogger whit hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
also, caging at the pathetic guys who were butthurt because they didnt like your moms ratings and started calling her names.
It's shocking tbh. It kinda proves the point that 8/10 men are perceived as average. But it's an old picture of Salludon. This post is a massive :blackpill: but people are still coping.

• +1
@Xangsane I purposely sent you below average guys to rate hoping that they'd be rated above average but this just proves that beauty is subjective but only towards the attractive side of the bell curve. Pretty much everyone agrees on the who the ugly ones are. Suifuel for subhumans.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
It's shocking tbh. It kinda proves the point that 8/10 men are perceived as average. But it's an old picture of Salludon. This post is a massive :blackpill: but people are still coping.
Thing is she seems to be rating certain gl men higher.

@Xangsane I purposely sent you below average guys to rate hoping that they'd be rated above average but this just proves that beauty is subjective but only towards the attractive side of the bell curve. Pretty much everyone agrees on the who the ugly ones are. Suifuel for subhumans.
She even rated gandy and opry as below average.....

Thing is she seems to be rating certain gl men higher.

She even rated gandy and opry as below average.....
She's rating them on the basis of how appealing they are to her. She isn't trying to autistically analyze their features and arrive at an objective rating like we do. O'pry and Gandy are definitely gl because they have good ratios and top tier phenos combined with striking features. But how much they appeal to women is another question entirely. @Haven for example definitely doesn't mog either of them yet he appeals to her more. I guess some normies can be more attractive to a woman than supermodels even though they look objectively worse.

Btw @Haven I got a feeling you may grow up to be a mogger as your features become more masculine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Haven
She's rating them on the basis of how appealing they are to her. She isn't trying to autistically analyze their features and arrive at an objective rating like we do. O'pry and Gandy are definitely gl because they have good ratios and top tier phenos combined with striking features. But how much they appeal to women is another question entirely. @Haven for example definitely doesn't mog either of them yet he appeals to her more. I guess some normies can be more attractive to a woman than supermodels even though they look objectively worse.
She seems to have a bias towards prettyboys with full lips and low hairlines.
What sorts of men do you think would appeal to her?

Also true, I've noticed when it comes to rating men, women and gay meb rate with their hormones and us straight men rate using some autistic analysis methods

How do you reckon she'd rate this guy?
N2

Maybe I was being a bit of a doomer. The guy she rated 1/10:

Curry3

is dating this girl:

Stacy

Copers on this website will just call her ugly but I'd be one happy bastard if I got her. It's lifefuel for me and other currycels.

• Woah
She seems to have a bias towards prettyboys with full lips and low hairlines.
What sorts of men do you think would appeal to her?

Also true, I've noticed when it comes to rating men, women and gay meb rate with their hormones and us straight men rate using some autistic analysis methods

How do you reckon she'd rate this guy?
View attachment 1402266
Without glasses, I'd see her rating him high. But she prefers dudes with top tier eye areas and softer jaws and cheekbones.

• +1
What do you rate that guy?

She looks white
Glasses are a failo plus I can't judge his eye area. But without them I can definitely see him around 5 PSL.

• +1
I can artificially remove them on faceapp if you don't mind
Why only 5 psl?
And I bet most of his matches are psl 3.5 arthoes with glasses
Glasses are a failo plus I can't judge his eye area. But without them I can definitely see him around 5 PSL.

I can artificially remove them on faceapp if you don't mind
Why only 5 psl?
And I bet most of his matches are psl 3.5 arthoes with glasses
Just checked without glasses using faceapp. He's definitely 5 PSL at least possibly 5.5. He'd appeal to her for sure. Darker eyebrows, longer eyelashes and maybe more leanmaxxing + a bit of filler around the zygos and lower third and upper eyelids (UEE cucks him a little) could push him past 6 PSL. Goes to show the importance of base. Those things would barely make a difference on a subhuman's face. Already gl people benefit the most from looksmaxxing imo. This guy needs to be here.

Last edited:
  • +1