gtfih

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo

This is Tyrone, reporting out of the Incelcon mansion. Just LOL at you subhumans! Hahahahahaha!! Just lol at your copecelling, thinking you can get plastic surgery to be as good looking as Gandy. Hahahaha! Nothing can fix your lateral orbital rim retrusion or your retruded maxilla. Even the great Mike Mew, praised be his name, can't save you. You are stuck with your subhumanity buddy boy. If even brio can't get laid once in a while, what hope do a bunch of sub 5 autists have? Westphaggot, you're stuck in your basement all day. Go ER. Alien franco, after all your effort you got a 2 out of 10 currycel. Go ER! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tiger, you will never have a white girl. Please go ER. M R Z, go ER before the FBI find you. Icedearth, you Romanian 35 year old virgin. Go ER. Kyra, even though we have become great friends at the incelcon mansion, I suggest you go ER due to your subhuman philtrum. All of the sub 6 manlets, go ER. Ethniks, go ER. Balding voicecels, go ER. I am here at incelcon, enjoying the sloots and baking soda while incel in training finances my surgeries. For everyone not at incelcon, just go ER buddy boyo. Go ER and go to gandy heaven and be at peace. (Big Tyrone smile)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14323, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I must be a nigger cause I am unable to read that

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl, how did I never see this before?

I've been caging at this for 7 minutes straight

didnt know psl aspie shit was this old, this means there are people who have mewed for 6 years, yet we never see transformations from them

didnt know psl aspie shit was this old, this means there are people who have mewed for 6 years, yet we never see transformations from them
I don't know how you all don't know about PUAhate.

i know about it but i thought it was for redpill copers
Without that. Sluthate wouldn't exist. And without that. Lookism wouldn't exit. And without that. This site wouldn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787