Guess the user

Deleted member 11053

Deleted member 11053

Kraken
Yeah, once when I was 18. I was retarded back then though. It hurt like hell at the time, but I'm glad I never got to get involved with that girl. She was no good and probably would have turned me into a bit of a normie.

This girl was 17 and invited me over her place to have sex on a snow day. School was cancelled and her parents weren't home. I didn't know how to initiate it and just ended up watching a movie with her. When I left she even told me, "I need to get you drunk." After that I never got another chance. She just continued to use me as her simp. I didn't understand how things worked yet. I drove her to and from school everyday, and bought her sh*t. The breaking point was when she had me drive her to her "friend's" house (a 21 year old dude), and I watched her make out with him in his driveway while sitting in my car. I should have drove off right then. No, I should have never been in that situation in the first place, but I just pretended I didn't see it happen. Shortly after that I came to my senses and stopped messing with her.

Years later I found her while lurking on facebook and confronted her about how she took advantage of me. I scared her pretty good. I made her think I was gonna find and come after her. She threatened to kill me, lol, but I know I had her pretty shook.

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6273
Is it @TraumatisedOgre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 11053
GOLD EXPERIENCE

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
GOLD EXPERIENCE
Ciao Tv8 GIF by The Real Italia