Why even looksmax? Guests and new users, please read!

Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident! Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie, a blatant one at that. You see, what dating coaches try to do is twist reality to fit their needs. “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

What it truly means IS: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually pickier than men, who would fuck nearly anything.”

Alright, let´s run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects the way girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, be entirely honest with yourself, what is your very first reaction?)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

9BA85CA5 F286 40BF 872F F2B3C944FC14

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different hm?

2. “You´re gorgeous. Here, give me your number and we’ll get coffee this week.”

It likely makes you cringe a bit, doesn´t it?

Alright, now, what if he said the same thing?

GUESTS

Not so cringe-worthy now, right? He seems like a confident, cool guy. One you can imagine spending your time with.

See, this is why we looksmax.

——————————————————

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl knowing otherwise she wouldn´t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a lasting thought of you in her mind.

The brutal truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She´d stalk your Instagram and try to find out more about you.

The shape of your skull is the only difference...

This is reality. Speaking to all the virtue-signaling, bluepilled bullshitters that consistently try to tell you otherwise. Only when aware of the truth- can you address the issue.

Users, please post any blackpilled material you have within this thread so we can further drill this view into people’s heads.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonza, WhiteBrazzilian, zylaro and 283 others
I don't want everyone to know this. Tbh it benefits me if millions of young men get swooped and brainwashed by RSD. Competition boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ThugggButt, axeyyek, heisenburgertaco and 147 others
Sssh... Let us ascend and others diving down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pаtrick, zylaro, nuclearlooksmaxxer and 68 others
xd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, zelkxd and thecel
My sister
I don't want everyone to know this. Tbh it benefits me if millions of young men get swooped and brainwashed by RSD. Competition boyos
True, I'm glad I found out about mewing, tretinoin and other methods but if a whole generation start doing this I'm fucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian, zylaro, urielRanhel and 31 others
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 7)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: darktriadmogger123, capybar, AsGoodAsItGets and 15 others
No positive mindset or personality for your eye area. You could be the most positive person ever yet your face could look ugly and you would instantly be assumed to be a sad and angry person.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: zylaro, Klasik01, mogger797 and 28 others
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 51165

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

View attachment 51173

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
Tbh I hate those redpilled fags more than "blue pillers". They would call us gay, unmany,beta and victim mindset for saying looks matter and actually trying to improve it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sullous, temporomandibular32, Lonenely sigma and 26 others
umm, sweetie, I actually prefer the first guy tee hee x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: almostchadlite, urielRanhel, ItsJoever" and 57 others
You said it, man. Lookism society.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Arkantos and Jamal2222
True, I'm glad I found out about mewing, tretinoin and other methods but if a whole generation start doing this I'm fucked
This is why we make sure none of this shit goes mainstream.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, urielRanhel, Skywalker and 14 others
He barely gets any views bro, it’s other big channels that are finding out about mewing and telling their followers about it who we should worry about.
I hope it just phases out and they pick something else trendy, most normies won't put any effort into it and thinks it's fake when they get no results after a month

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Yerico7, falling_boy_53 and 9 others
stickied

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and prgfromnl
Tbh I hate those redpilled fags more than "blue pillers". They would call us gay, unmany,beta and victim mindset for saying looks matter and actually trying to improve it.
You know what, I agree. Acting like a douchebag when you look like the class nerd just makes people hate you more.

• +1
Reactions: bonaparte, LusterToLow, TheDragon and 13 others
Nice theory, but you provide no proof. Seems like it's all in your head. I think you really need to get laid. Maybe try going out more lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yek, zura, bonaparte and 20 others
Surgery is so legit. These trucels would be saved rhino plus jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Flumaxxer, m0ss26, Lolcel and 7 others
brutal, if you need to waste your energy to entertain a girl, its fking over

• +1
Reactions: zura, bonaparte, Yerico7 and 12 others
common sense. If you dont realize this then:
a) you live in a lala land
b) you are an ultimate chad oblivious of your looks

lets be real no ones b) here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, dsheppa, Soychadcell and 8 others
the second guy at 2) has actually a very bad nose imo. bulky and jewish

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Been there done that. They cheat too, and I beat the Fuck out of two for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and EvropaCel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, RaiseMyT, AscendingHero and 8 others
@SHARK

Good post but it sounds like bro science to anybody who comes here since there is no scientific article, statistics, study, linked all

If you need blackpills reguarding looks and their importance take real case examples and link studies

View attachment 54838
View attachment 54839
View attachment 54840
View attachment 54841

Thanks man! Yea that's why I asked people to drop some blackpill stuff at the end. Thanks for taking it up. I just tried to make a simple explanation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, HighIQcel and AspiringChad
What's with you and teens pedo?
i'm not a fucking pedophile. i just wished i had success with girls back when I was 14-18. those are developmental years and if you missed out on them you will always be playing catch up in terms of dating/socal life. im not even attracted to 14 year olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nagi1702, Deleted member 16369, Yerico7 and 6 others
i'm not a fucking pedophile. i just wished i had success with girls back when I was 14-18. those are developmental years and if you missed out on them you will always be playing catch up in terms of dating/socal life. im not even attracted to 14 year olds
I don't give a fuck and that is the biggest cope I have ever heard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator and BigBoy
I don't give a fuck and that is the biggest cope I have ever heard.
if you don't give a fuck then why'd you call me out on it :feelshaha: Also you're coping if you think losing your virginity in your 20s is anywhere equivalent to losing it in your teens.

• +1
Reactions: Win, Deleted member 16369, Lolcel and 5 others
if you don't give a fuck then why'd you call me out on it :feelshaha: Also you're coping if you think losing your virginity in your 20s is anywhere equivalent to losing it in your teens.
You're coping by blaming your inability to fucking speak to women by blaming it on your development. Low T tbh.

You're coping by blaming your inability to fucking speak to women by blaming it on your development. Low T tbh.
I don't have an inability to speak to women. What I'm saying is that I missed out on the best years of life, and that just makes me depressed and everything is now lackluster. When you were 15, sex was a new thing in your life, being a virgin wasn't abnormal, you had a bluepilled world view. Now in your 20s you don't have those things so it's not as exciting.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, huntergatherer, some1h0peless and 2 others
nah more like :feelswhy:
I don't have an inability to speak to women. What I'm saying is that I missed out on the best years of life, and that just makes me depressed and everything is now lackluster. When you were 15, sex was a new thing in your life, being a virgin wasn't abnormal, you had a bluepilled world view. Now in your 20s you don't have those things so it's not as exciting.
blackpill got you fucked up damn

Dont worry dude Im a pedo too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Yerico7, Lolcel and 4 others
Confidence = a strong jawline

• +1
Reactions: itsover00000000, Yerico7, Lolcel and 7 others
didn't read the slighest part of a pixel of a letter

“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————

View attachment 51165

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

View attachment 51173

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
Face > everything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
bluepilled if you think only 1 aspect matters

• +1
Reactions: zura and Lolcel
Looksmaxxxing should be a fucking secret. I hate and despise everybody that tries to make it public. All our efforts would have no purpose if everybody looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Win, zura, zeemo and 13 others
Looksmaxxxing should be a fucking secret. I hate and despise everybody that tries to make it public. All our efforts would have no purpose if everybody looksmaxxed

Just kys if you are not spreading bluepill outside of this forum tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcomogs, zura, Yerico7 and 12 others
Just kys if you are not spreading bluepill outside of this forum tbh
Oh, I totally do dude. "Get a Haircut" and be "Confident" .

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, anarlord, Lawton88 and 7 others
We should make a private Skype group and just post bluepill propaganda and memes on here. Any useful information ever shared should be deleted.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Lolcel, Jerzy Bondov and 3 others
We should make a private Skype group and just post bluepill propaganda and memes on here. Any useful information ever shared should be deleted.
90% of the best thinks you can do are already know by everybody ( Skin care, losing weight and Suregries). The remaining 10% is either cope, or has minimal effects on your PSL. No point in trying to keep a secret what all normies know deep down

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, Jerzy Bondov and 1 other person
This stuff doesn't matter in real life
Low inhibness ,status and body matter way more irl
A gymmaxed manlet outslays a shy male model irl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator, Yerico7 and Lolcel
Who even thinks looks doesn't matter? I think normies know this but they think improving one's looks is impossible so they're trying to overcompensate with 'game' bullshit

• +1
Reactions: HeMogsHaytem, AscendingHero and HighIQcel
Good thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, AscendingHero, Arkantos and 2 others