Why even looksmax? Guests and new users, please read!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, Lorsss and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, HighIQcel and 1 other person
dogtown

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I can’t get a social circle till I move city tbh
Idk sounds like beta cope although most of those guys are retarded chav dogs so then again I don’t blame you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AspiringChad and dogtown
Idk sounds like beta cope although most of those guys are retarded chav dogs so then again I don’t blame you

99% are chav dogs where I live

• WTF
Reactions: mojopin
Are there no posh schools with girls that have morals?
girls having morals
lol not in britbongistan

They dont pretend to have morals until their late 20s when they come close to their biological clock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Slob, kobecel and 1 other person
I’m fwb with a cute girl. This summer I’ll be going out every week and finding foids to fuck
Hope you don’t put yourself in a similar predicament a second time

Also wow gj u chad

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
"If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary"

woah, I didn't know girls still used diaries, that sounds like a pre-teen, femoids now almost only use her phones.
But they still talk about boys, to say they like them or if they think they are trash.

If someone can make a better one with the same title I will sticky it or if @SHARK you could make a new one but improved I will sticky it again, you could reuse the same base(you can copy paste) but you would need better scientific support, @AspiringChad gave you some good suggestions in this thread

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Over for unpinned cels

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
Rr7efe4e79e31
Tumblr ln022ioH8D1qg22hlo1 500

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
i'm not a fucking pedophile. i just wished i had success with girls back when I was 14-18. those are developmental years and if you missed out on them you will always be playing catch up in terms of dating/socal life. im not even attracted to 14 year olds
How old are you?

Fuck, I saw that video. Hilarious, even with all that YouTube revenue Ad and status, he couldn't keep that bitch. :lul: :feelskek:
Yeah he should have at least started other hobbies like gymcelling

brutal truth needs to be bumped

The examples were pretty high iq tbh

Don't share this information with the normies

Thanks man! Yea that's why I asked people to drop some blackpill stuff at the end. Thanks for taking it up. I just tried to make a simple explanation.
if you want, I can edit your thread to add blackpills. If the other mods like the fact this thread remains sticked, we may improve it a lot to welcome the new users

jfl at implying that bluepilled soyboys will ever go on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lorsss and HighIQcel
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 51165

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

View attachment 51167

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

View attachment 320566

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
One of the best threads I’ve read, truly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I like to add the reason for Looksmaxxing.

"halo effect"

The benefits it brings in other erea's of life:

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 6401

"halo effect"

This should be pinned those videos are BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, piscicide and eduardkoopman
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”

View attachment 51165

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

View attachment 51167

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.
shit thread just shower and go outside to get laid lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
The whole premise of this thread is stupid af esp in the context of plastic surgery

The underlying reason why people call it gay, even if they can’t articulate it, is because it ascribes feminine attributes to the male. You are adhering to standardized aesthetic norms (agreeableness), 90% of the time you’re just doing it for attention, & most importantly is you wanna get this attention with the minimal effort invested (lack of conscientiousness).

There has been minimal fixation throughout human history on “the beauty of the male”. You can even refer to biblical texts and greek mythology & you’ll find a very small minority male characters praised for their aesthetics. Whether u believe that or not is your choice, but those are ideologies that have been generationally-propagated & have shaped modern society. So it should come as no surprise that the majority of society would tell u a man is valued for things beyond his facial features

Personally, I think any form of self-improvement is good & given that when it comes to aesthetics you can only go so far with effort then surgery should not be perceived as a stigma. What I don’t fuck with is men centering their lives for this pursuit esp early-on in their lives. If u use other people’s earning (including parents) for surgery you’re bitchmade, if it’s on the very top of things u wanna do in life you are also bitchmade, & if you ascribe to the “blackpill” you are both an idiot & bitchmade

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: INTJ
dooonnttt teelll theemmm

I don't want everyone to know this. Tbh it benefits me if millions of young men get swooped and brainwashed by RSD. Competition boyos
🤣😂😂
I hope it just phases out and they pick something else trendy, most normies won't put any effort into it and thinks it's fake when they get no results after a month
🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣

The whole premise of this thread is stupid af esp in the context of plastic surgery

The underlying reason why people call it gay, even if they can’t articulate it, is because it ascribes feminine attributes to the male. You are adhering to standardized aesthetic norms (agreeableness), 90% of the time you’re just doing it for attention, & most importantly is you wanna get this attention with the minimal effort invested (lack of conscientiousness).

There has been minimal fixation throughout human history on “the beauty of the male”. You can even refer to biblical texts and greek mythology & you’ll find a very small minority male characters praised for their aesthetics. Whether u believe that or not is your choice, but those are ideologies that have been generationally-propagated & have shaped modern society. So it should come as no surprise that the majority of society would tell u a man is valued for things beyond his facial features

Personally, I think any form of self-improvement is good & given that when it comes to aesthetics you can only go so far with effort then surgery should not be perceived as a stigma. What I don’t fuck with is men centering their lives for this pursuit esp early-on in their lives. If u use other people’s earning (including parents) for surgery you’re bitchmade, if it’s on the very top of things u wanna do in life you are also bitchmade, & if you ascribe to the “blackpill” you are both an idiot & bitchmade

cope

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Chadelite

"halo effect"

Extremely based, especially the 3rd one. I am average height but I make up for it with a very imposing frame and people assume I have authority. You couldn't pay me 100 mil to be 5'5 and built like a twig.

Extremely based, especially the 3rd one. I am average height but I make up for it with a very imposing frame and people assume I have authority. You couldn't pay me 100 mil to be 5'5 and built like a twig.
Sad but truth.
Some things are just game over type of things.
Them being:
Manlet
Micropenis
Very high pitched voice
Ugly face

Even "mini Mike" Bloomberg. Giga Rich. Running for president, got mogged for height.
Trump is the biggest person to call everyone out on their flaws.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Sad but truth.
Some things are just game over type of things.
Them being:
Manlet
Micropenis
Very high pitched voice
Ugly face

Even "mini Mike" Bloomberg. Giga Rich. Running for president, got mogged for height.
Trump is the biggest person to call everyone out on their flaws.

Ikr. Every time someone tells a story about "well I know this guy with X bad trait and he slays" ask some questions and most of the time that guy is perfect in every other way and has supreme confidence. You can't afford to be average overall, let alone below average.

This is the brutal truth everyone in society desperately ignores, and I can speak from experience. In high school I was the downswung mouth-breather out of my friend group and i got no girls whatsoever and my friends treated me like a pile of shit. The chads in my group were respected by all and got the girls. Its all in the halo effect, the judgment of looks. Your looks can improve with millimetres of facial bone growth. It really is a sad world we live in where almost everything is justified by your looks and can even determine how people treat you. Through blackpilled looksmaxxing I can say this shit works, and Tinder can confirm it. "Its all about confidence and personality" is the shittiest advice anyone can give you. You EARN your confidence by seeing your results through self-improvement.

• +1
Stop eating, jump breakfast.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Lol! The real trick to Boyhood dominance over those cute, fit, but oh-so horrid and bitchy females is to wash their brain with your smelly little unwashed body.

Attachments

• 20201031_164204.jpg
    20201031_164204.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 65

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

Brutal Truth:

Very true

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
When boomers and gen x die this bluepill shit will be seen as we today see astrology

This stuff doesn't matter in real life
Low inhibness ,status and body matter way more irl
A gymmaxed manlet outslays a shy male model irl

• Gymmaxing is critical component of looks maxing unless you have an insanely good face
  • Male models aren't optimally attractive to women, they're a specific look to sell clothes to men.
  • You're wrong if you don't think both Face & Body are important.
  • Your comparison might be true but that manlet would still do significantly better if he maxed his face
  • Low inhibness, and status don't effect the percentage of women attracted to you. They help you with "numbers game" by getting you in front of more women irl, but you wouldn't even need that if you were better looking as you could just open up tinder and swipe from the convenience of your home.

• +1
You are very right friend, you know that misinformation and "truths" are pure garbage for mass information centers, where they have their slaves as in the news

Nigga actually typed all this Cope

Jfl

——————————————————

View attachment 462422

View attachment 51167

View attachment 51171

View attachment 320566

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

Brutal Truth:

stfu

• Gymmaxing is critical component of looks maxing unless you have an insanely good face
  • Male models aren't optimally attractive to women, they're a specific look to sell clothes to men.
  • Your comparison might be true but that manlet would still do significantly better if he maxed his face
  • Low inhibness, and status don't effect the percentage of women attracted to you. They help you with "numbers game" by getting you in front of more women irl, but you wouldn't even need that if you were better looking as you could just open up tinder and swipe from the convenience of your home.
TRUE AND BASED AF

One of the best comments i've seen on this forum, high iq ngl

Although status and low inhib does attract women tho

He barely gets any views bro, it’s other big channels that are finding out about mewing and telling their followers about it who we should worry about.
Mewing is cope Tho. But I could see why you’d be worried about people finding out about looksmaxxing and this site since mewing is associated with it.

lol dnrd not a single paragraph not a single sentence not a single word not a single letter not a single pixel not a single molecule. Over

if you don't give a fuck then why'd you call me out on it :feelshaha: Also you're coping if you think losing your virginity in your 20s is anywhere equivalent to losing it in your teens.
whats the difference

My sister

True, I'm glad I found out about mewing, tretinoin and other methods but if a whole generation start doing this I'm fucked
Tretinoin seems to be a truly a god send, who knew there was a one size fits all for skin problems