Guests and new users Please Read

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”
9ba85ca5-f286-40bf-872f-f2b3c944fc14-jpeg.462422

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”
b58d2f8a-8827-4090-a4b6-2f58a4a98e5d-png.51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny and SkinjobCatastrophe
Read it all

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
Bungo

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Take the quandopill

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
kys

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep, .👽. and 2 others
“Why do these guys care so much about looks? Isn’t that what girls do? Guys just have to be confident. Girls are less visual and care way more about personality than looks.”

This is a lie. See, what dating coaches did to twist this was say “Girls aren’t visually stimulated, so you have to have a good personality blah blah.”

But what it really means: “Girls only have strong sexual desires for the top 10-20 percent of men, they are more visually PARTICULAR than men, who would smash almost anything.”

Let me run you through some examples of scenarios where the way you LOOK affects how girls react.

Imagine you are a girl (or if you are, just be honest with your FIRST reaction)

——————————————————

1. This guy approaches you and says “Hey, you put that cute outfit on for me tonight?”
9ba85ca5-f286-40bf-872f-f2b3c944fc14-jpeg.462422

Now how did that make you FEEL? Probably laugh at his cockiness and reject his pathetic ass right away.

“Hey, you put on that cute outfit for me tonight?”
View attachment 1160725

Now how did that make you FEEL? A little different huh?

2. “You are gorgeous. Here, put your number in my phone and we’ll get coffee this week”
b58d2f8a-8827-4090-a4b6-2f58a4a98e5d-png.51171

Probably feels a little cringey huh?

Now what if he said the same thing:
View attachment 1160726

Not so cringey anymore huh? Seems like a confident cool guy.

This is why we looksmax.

Guys:

If you made a girl laugh today (because you know you have to entertain a girl because otherwise she won’t give a shit about you), and you’re ugly, she’ll go home tonight without a thought of you on her mind.

Brutal Truth:

If you were hot and said the same joke, she’d be writing about you in her diary, texting her friends about you about how funny you are. She would stalk your Instagram and try to find out everything about you.

The shape of your skull was the only difference.

That’s the truth. FUCK all you virtue signaling, bluepilling bullshitters that taught us the world works otherwise. If we were just told the truth, we could have fixed the problem, our looks.

Users please post any blackpill material you have in this thread so we can drill this concept into people’s heads.

tbh!

• +1
I looksmax so I can get away with saying racist and sexist shit without her getting mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and 189
Ritalincel deleted her account

• +1