guide on how to spread your seed with no consequences (niggas with morals do not enter)

mecha72

mecha72

Will pimp out xangsane
so now you've done it your a slayer and racking up a body count but you want some baby mamas to spread your genes far and wide but don't wanna pay child support this guide will teach you how to evade that shit

step 1
the first thing you should do is get away from your home town and go to the other side of the country or different country all together for example New York to san Fransisco (this requires money so money max before hand)

step 2
then you have to find your victim hop on tinder or go to your local club and find a unsuspecting hookup seduce her make sure to use a fake name and fuck here (crucial to make sure she's not on birth control tell her your gonna pull out) and then pretend to pull out put scoop some cum with your fingers and finger her with it make sure its spread deep in her you must fuck here multiple times and get a good amount in there

step 3
for the next 75 hours keep her occupied take her out take her everywhere to try to stop her from taking plan B just in case

step 3
after this what you should do is run away from her cut her off and move on to the next girl and repeat this whole process for the next 4-5months then flee back to your home or country to ensure your target is pregnant stalk their
social media

conditions for this to work

high smv must be low inhib nt chad must fertilitymax and have very powerful sperm like 1 drop is enough for a women to get pregnant

tagging chads @averagejoe @Amnesia @Prettyboy @Xangsane @pneumocystosis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 24593, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, 5'7 zoomer and Xangsane
Bloodline of Job

Pain of yours
Blood of yours
Tears of yours
Faith is not
What I feel
But fear is what
Has come near
The radius
Of my heart
But I will
Be not like
You

I want as many kids as possible. Once I secure my genetic lineage I’ll move to the woods in Argentina and pray to god everyday in peace and eat raw meat.

*Message Redacted by the FBI*

Last edited:
Broking fucking site mass spamming my message.