Guide to getting rid off acne and acne scars

Yeah I might buy one because it's good for skin in general and I would like to do a session like every other month, not gonna pay $200 for that for the rest of my life jfl
Legit. It lasts a lifetime and u only need to microneedle once a month or so

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 4310
Hard so make out what kinda scars they are but fortunately it looks like none of them are ice pick scars, so yes the treatments will probably work.

They are a mixture of red hypertrophic and hypopigmented (lightened) scars over the years which are not depressed. Gonna give these things a try though and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Thanks man.

• +1
Yeah I might buy one because it's good for skin in general and I would like to do a session like every other month, not gonna pay $200 for that for the rest of my life jfl
so if I do microneedling 5-6 times, will the results last forever as long as I prevent further acne,

• +1
so if I do microneedling 5-6 times, will the results last forever as long as I prevent further acne,
Yes obviously, a scar that heals won't go back to being a scar. It just takes time to see results after a session because the scars are starting to heal.

Yes obviously, a scar that heals won't go back to being a scar. It just takes time to see results after a session because the scars are starting to heal.
So should I get it once a month, and stop once it goes down significantly after 5-6 sessions and just prevent acne

• +1
So should I get it once a month, and stop once it goes down significantly after 5-6 sessions and just prevent acne
Yes

• +1
how's your skin been since you've gotten this done have you gone down significantly in terms of acne scars and their visibility
Read all replies in the thread, I think I talked about my results

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
I bought my Retin-A in Europe off ReliableRxChemical, still waiting for it to come after like 3 weeks but seems legit tbh, prices are quite high though imo

• +1
Is there any way I can bulk with this guide?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Regarding microneedling and this quote :

" How? This can be performed by a professional or at home. If you do it at home you can save some money. The needles have to be at least 1.5mm for it to have any effect on acne scars otherwise you are being jewed. "

1.5 is really effective and will help. But use only 1.5mm with a pro' imo.

I've been using 1mm with the Derminator and my scars have faded at least 50%.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 4310
Regarding microneedling and this quote :

" How? This can be performed by a professional or at home. If you do it at home you can save some money. The needles have to be at least 1.5mm for it to have any effect on acne scars otherwise you are being jewed. "

1.5 is really effective and will help. But use only 1.5mm with a pro' imo.

I've been using 1mm with the Derminator and my scars have faded at least 50%.
Obviously there is a very slight chance of infection if you do it at home but it's not even worth stressing over imo.

Seems like 1mm will also be effective but not as effective as 1.5mm, from what I understand you can use 1mm on certain parts of the face where the skin is not as thick and still get good results.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Y'know, gaining muscles as weight with this guide considering it mentioned diet
Obviously as long as you don't do a dirty bulk

Diet has had zero effect on my acne tho but it might help some individuals

legendary thread ngl, saved my life

just dont get them in the first place

Accutane inhibits igf 1 don’t take that kike shit
Damn I took that shit before do ur hormones recover over time. Also wouldnt retin a have the same affect.

Anyone has any experience microdosing accutane i Will like yo experiment with that ngl

that's literally because high growth hormone causes cancer

low igf = stunted growth
accutane shouldnt be taken in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Acne goes away on its own as you get older if you shower enough and ditch dairy if you're lactose intolerant. My skin is nowhere near from perfect, but it's good enough and I don't have to do any skin routines. Tbh, getting muscular is much more important than getting better skin unless you have really bad acne. It's very rare to have lots of acne when you're not a teenager anymore though. Mine went away at around 19-20 years old.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2095
accutane does decrease igf 1 u retard thats a study on anti biotics not accutane
Do you even realize Isotretinoin = accutane? Come on man at least read the conclusion. Also, notice how much higher IGF-1 was in acne patients at baseline, compared to non-acneic controls. I’m sure they are all acromegaly Shrek tier

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
@RecessedCel5 @AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Acne goes away on its own as you get older if you shower enough and ditch dairy if you're lactose intolerant. My skin is nowhere near from perfect, but it's good enough and I don't have to do any skin routines. Tbh, getting muscular is much more important than getting better skin unless you have really bad acne. It's very rare to have lots of acne when you're not a teenager anymore though. Mine went away at around 19-20 years old.
Not everybody is that lucky, I still get moderate acne at 23 if I don't use retin a and I think pinkwell is 25 and still gets acne.

@badg96

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I'm bored so I figured I could gather all the non-cope ways to deal with acne. As you all know acne is the bane of my existance, I hope that this guide will help and motivate fellow acnecels to do deal with their skin. Keep in mind that there are other ways to deal with acne such as over-the-counter treatments but it might not make a substantial difference, this guide will focus on solutions that are pretty much guaranteed to work. The exception is diet but I included it because it's potentially an easy skinmax.

Here is some info about over-the-counter treatments:

The importance of having clear skin for social life:

Brutal study on acne scars, I recommend everybody to read it to get your daily blackpill but here are some excerpts:

" In comparison to the pictures of those with clear skin, those with acne scars were less likely to be considered attractive, confident, happy, healthy and successful, and more likely to be perceived as insecure and shy (all p < 0.05; Table). "

"Those with scars were thought less likely to be hired for a job after a job interview (78% vs 82%; p < 0.05), to be seen as a good entrepreneur (19% vs 23%; p < 0.05) or to have a promising future (78% vs 84%; p < 0.05) than those with clear skin. "

"This study demonstrates that those with acne scars are perceived differently—with unfavorable attributes. Furthermore, the skin is more frequently the first facial feature noticed if an individual has acne scars vs clear skin. "

The importance of having acne-free skin for attractiveness:

Don't need a study for this one, look at this man, he goes from full blown incel to high-tier normie. Clear skin is imperative for maxing out your looks. If your acne is bad enough then getting rid off it will benefit you more than most surgeries.

View attachment 643981

How to deal with acne:

1. Diet

"Participants on the low-glycemic-load diet experienced greater reductions in total lesion counts and inflammatory lesions compared to those on the control diet. In addition to an improvement in acne, volunteers on the low-glycemic diet also experienced an increase in insulin sensitivity and significant changes in androgen levels"

If you are not adhering to a low glycemic diet then this is your first step. it might help.

2. Tretinoin/Retin a

"The scientific rationale for use of topical retinoids in acne is clear. Clinical data from many thousands of patients show these agents are highly efficacious on both noninflammatory and inflammatory acne lesions. Expert groups and evidence-based guidelines agree that topical retinoids should be considered the foundation of acne therapy"

How to use:
  1. Apply once a day, preferably before bed.
  2. Squeeze about half an inch or less of the cream or gel onto your fingertips.
  3. Gently apply to the specific areas on your skin where you need it to work.
  4. The medication should fade into your skin right away. If it doesn’t, try using a little less the next day.
  5. Keep in mind that using a larger amount of tretinoin or using it more often won’t make it work faster. In fact, it could cause skin irritation.
Where can I get it?

You can get it prescribed from a doctor or you could order it from alldaychemist if you're an Americancel. I haven't found any site that shipped to Europe but it would be great if somebody could link it so I can edit it in.

3. Accutane

This should be your last resort if nothing else works. I don't recomment taking it without consulting with a doctor first because it has adverse side effects. I will not write much about this because you should get all the information from your doctor anyways. Success rate is close to 100% so I highly recommend this to those with severe acne. It will change your life.

How to get rid off acne scars:

Getting rid of the acne itself is unfortunately only the first battle for some people, if you are unfortunate enough to get scars there are multiple solutions.

1. Microneedling

"All patients completed the study and showed clinical improvement of post-acne atrophic scars appearance and skin texture. A noticeable enhancement in skin appearance, post-acne scars, and patient satisfaction was observed in response to skin microneedling treatment when compared to baseline"

How? This can be performed by a professional or at home. If you do it at home you can save some money. The needles have to be at least 1.5mm for it to have any effect on acne scars otherwise you are being jewed.

Cost: Around $200 per session, you need multiple sessions.

2. Peels

"An open label, comparative study first evaluated the safety and efficacy the CROSS technique for acne scars in Asians and using two concentrations of TCA, 65% and 100%. While both groups showed improvement, the number of treatments received was proportional to the degree of improvement and that 100% TCA was more effective than 65% TCA"

"In the treatment of acne scars, the most commonly used peel is TCA at concentrations of 35 to 100% either alone or in combination with another peeling agent, such as Jessner's solution. Lower concentrations are useful for atrophic boxcar scars or rolling scars"

"However, notwithstanding the level of evidence of the studies that were cited, chemical peeling stands a useful adjuvant in the management of acne and as a first line therapy for acne scars. Most of the peeling agents were evaluated to be safe, efficacious, and easy to administer. Compared to newer machine-based technologies for acne and acne scars, chemical peeling is affordable and with minimal downtime, and can be performed in any dermatologist's office "

How? This should be performed by a professional

Cost: Around $150 per session, you may need multiple treatments.

3. Ablative fractional CO2 Laser

"One study (16 patients) studied the effects of the ablative fractional CO2 laser either in isolation (31.2% little or no response, 68.8% fair or good response) or alongside with intradermal PRP (12.5% little or no response, 87.5% fair or good response). Another study (12 patients) achieved good improvement in scar texture and atrophy with the ablative fractional CO2 laser. Compared to the non-ablative fractional Er-Glass laser, Cho et al. (eight patients) achieved slightly superior results with the ablative fractional CO2 laser"

Cost: Around $600 for one session, you may need multiple sessions.

Different types of acne scars:

There are four different types of scars and some treatments are better suited for different scars. Honestly i'm fucking tired and i'm wagecucking tomorrow so i'm just gonna post a picture of them, you can see what type of scars you have and google can help you find the best treatment, some treatments are good for most scars tho. Ice pick scars are the hardest to get rid off.

View attachment 643972
Don’t do laser, I only did it like three times and I got severe breakouts

The skin regenerates totally every 7 years you could just wait till it clears up

I'm bored so I figured I could gather all the non-cope ways to deal with acne. As you all know acne is the bane of my existance, I hope that this guide will help and motivate fellow acnecels to do deal with their skin. Keep in mind that there are other ways to deal with acne such as over-the-counter treatments but it might not make a substantial difference, this guide will focus on solutions that are pretty much guaranteed to work. The exception is diet but I included it because it's potentially an easy skinmax.

Here is some info about over-the-counter treatments:

The importance of having clear skin for social life:

Brutal study on acne scars, I recommend everybody to read it to get your daily blackpill but here are some excerpts:

" In comparison to the pictures of those with clear skin, those with acne scars were less likely to be considered attractive, confident, happy, healthy and successful, and more likely to be perceived as insecure and shy (all p < 0.05; Table). "

"Those with scars were thought less likely to be hired for a job after a job interview (78% vs 82%; p < 0.05), to be seen as a good entrepreneur (19% vs 23%; p < 0.05) or to have a promising future (78% vs 84%; p < 0.05) than those with clear skin. "

"This study demonstrates that those with acne scars are perceived differently—with unfavorable attributes. Furthermore, the skin is more frequently the first facial feature noticed if an individual has acne scars vs clear skin. "

The importance of having acne-free skin for attractiveness:

Don't need a study for this one, look at this man, he goes from full blown incel to high-tier normie. Clear skin is imperative for maxing out your looks. If your acne is bad enough then getting rid off it will benefit you more than most surgeries.

View attachment 643981

How to deal with acne:

1. Diet

"Participants on the low-glycemic-load diet experienced greater reductions in total lesion counts and inflammatory lesions compared to those on the control diet. In addition to an improvement in acne, volunteers on the low-glycemic diet also experienced an increase in insulin sensitivity and significant changes in androgen levels"

If you are not adhering to a low glycemic diet then this is your first step. it might help.

2. Tretinoin/Retin a

"The scientific rationale for use of topical retinoids in acne is clear. Clinical data from many thousands of patients show these agents are highly efficacious on both noninflammatory and inflammatory acne lesions. Expert groups and evidence-based guidelines agree that topical retinoids should be considered the foundation of acne therapy"

How to use:
  1. Apply once a day, preferably before bed.
  2. Squeeze about half an inch or less of the cream or gel onto your fingertips.
  3. Gently apply to the specific areas on your skin where you need it to work.
  4. The medication should fade into your skin right away. If it doesn’t, try using a little less the next day.
  5. Keep in mind that using a larger amount of tretinoin or using it more often won’t make it work faster. In fact, it could cause skin irritation.
Where can I get it?

You can get it prescribed from a doctor or you could order it from alldaychemist if you're an Americancel. I haven't found any site that shipped to Europe but it would be great if somebody could link it so I can edit it in.

3. Accutane

This should be your last resort if nothing else works. I don't recomment taking it without consulting with a doctor first because it has adverse side effects. I will not write much about this because you should get all the information from your doctor anyways. Success rate is close to 100% so I highly recommend this to those with severe acne. It will change your life.

How to get rid off acne scars:

Getting rid of the acne itself is unfortunately only the first battle for some people, if you are unfortunate enough to get scars there are multiple solutions.

1. Microneedling

"All patients completed the study and showed clinical improvement of post-acne atrophic scars appearance and skin texture. A noticeable enhancement in skin appearance, post-acne scars, and patient satisfaction was observed in response to skin microneedling treatment when compared to baseline"

How? This can be performed by a professional or at home. If you do it at home you can save some money. The needles have to be at least 1.5mm for it to have any effect on acne scars otherwise you are being jewed.

Cost: Around $200 per session, you need multiple sessions.

2. Peels

"An open label, comparative study first evaluated the safety and efficacy the CROSS technique for acne scars in Asians and using two concentrations of TCA, 65% and 100%. While both groups showed improvement, the number of treatments received was proportional to the degree of improvement and that 100% TCA was more effective than 65% TCA"

"In the treatment of acne scars, the most commonly used peel is TCA at concentrations of 35 to 100% either alone or in combination with another peeling agent, such as Jessner's solution. Lower concentrations are useful for atrophic boxcar scars or rolling scars"

"However, notwithstanding the level of evidence of the studies that were cited, chemical peeling stands a useful adjuvant in the management of acne and as a first line therapy for acne scars. Most of the peeling agents were evaluated to be safe, efficacious, and easy to administer. Compared to newer machine-based technologies for acne and acne scars, chemical peeling is affordable and with minimal downtime, and can be performed in any dermatologist's office "

Cost: Around $150 per session, you may need multiple treatments.

3. Ablative fractional CO2 Laser

"One study (16 patients) studied the effects of the ablative fractional CO2 laser either in isolation (31.2% little or no response, 68.8% fair or good response) or alongside with intradermal PRP (12.5% little or no response, 87.5% fair or good response). Another study (12 patients) achieved good improvement in scar texture and atrophy with the ablative fractional CO2 laser. Compared to the non-ablative fractional Er-Glass laser, Cho et al. (eight patients) achieved slightly superior results with the ablative fractional CO2 laser"

Cost: Around $600 for one session, you may need multiple sessions.

Different types of acne scars:

There are four different types of scars and some treatments are better suited for different scars. Honestly i'm fucking tired and i'm wagecucking tomorrow so i'm just gonna post a picture of them, you can see what type of scars you have and google can help you find the best treatment, some treatments are good for most scars tho. Ice pick scars are the hardest to get rid off.

View attachment 643972
genuine quality and sorely needed for mods on this site, post appreicated.

tazarotene and trifarotene are more potent than tretinoin. while they may be more expensive, they should be the option after tretinoin and before isotretinoin (accutane), paired up with a topical antibiotic like clindamycin phosphate + benzoyl peroxide (to avoid antibiotic resistance) or topical nadifloxacin, or topical erythromycin twice a day. also how do you forget adapelene as an OTC acne treatment? super OP and very important esp for people who don't have OTC access to tretinoin at any concentration.

Attachments

• Picture133.png
    Picture133.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh