Guy is called pedo for being 45 with a 24 year old

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
These guys are so dumb, just tell the folks you like her and she likes you and your together. By answering these dumb questions you buy into their idea, your doing something morally wrong. Never ever let folks do this to ya. As long as both parties are of legal age, you don't got to explain shit. Alot of these older women bring up things like what do you have to talk about and iq etc, you know why because post prime women are not young/attractive all they have to sell men on is their experience and iq, and state its higher then younger women. Thats why they bring things up like iq should matter, because thats what their trying to sell to men. Most men don't care about the iq of a women as long as she is young/hot and isnt a pain in the ass.

Some of these older women like the one in the video went through a phase, of dating older men, and things didn't workout for them, so they take out their past drama out on other men for dating younger women. They project their own messed past relationships on to these other random men. These mens should just tell these women, that they don't care about their past drama with dating older men, and for them to go see therapist, and to not project their messed up past relationships on other people. This is nothing but folks trying to dick and pussy police other adults.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Kekee and Beetlejuice
In my country girls get pregnant at 11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, IncelsBraincels, Beetlejuice and 2 others
if you’re making videos on what other niggas bust a nut inside of you clearly get no pussy

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and RealLooksmaxxer
In my country girls get pregnant at 11
believe it or not a friend of my family, daughter was 29 and she married a man who was 60, he was a music player from the south. Her father was upset and disowned her, now she has 4 children by him.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and IncelsBraincels
Pure jealousy

Two adult person

if he date 14-16 years old i can understand it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Biiyo03 and Daniel Plainview
if you’re making videos on what other niggas bust a nut inside of you clearly get no pussy

Its all smoke and mirrors, the women are doing to shame men, and increase their own mating options, the men are on some fake moral tip , and bring up what if it was your daughter. Not realizing were talking about ADULTS not minors, it doesn't matter if i had a daughter and didn't like it, at the end of the day she is a young adult, and by law can operate in such fashion.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PYT
Pure jealousy

Two adult person

if he date 14-16 years old i can understand it
he called them pedophiles. Even if the women is 21+ they will use 18 year olds as the main examples because of the word TEEN.

Didn't watch but I'm guessing they're amerishits
I've noticed they are extremely salty about older male younger female relationships, more so than any other country.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Ethniframementalcel, spark and 1 other person
Someone post that based meme where a man is dating a younger woman and they say they both consent, but a random 30yo roastie says she doesn't consent

Someone post that based meme where a man is dating a younger woman and they say they both consent, but a random 30yo roastie says she doesn't consent
9i4nist6ajt51.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Ethniframementalcel, the BULL and 3 others
I've noticed they are extremely salty about older male younger female relationships, more so than any other country.
The first video its some ex- felon pookie and hes wife who claim their pro-blacks. The second video is some asian guy, who makes videos with tabloid like information for shock- value for views.

every year in the usa, they try to put in these new laws that never get passed about raising the age of sexual consent to age 21+ in some cases 25, but only for women and its mostly pushed by older women. usually older women, who have above average resources and are afraid their husband is gonna fuck the young secretary at work, and said older women will lose resources.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Preoximerianas and Ken
Age of consent should be 13 because every girl these days has finished puberty by the time they are 13

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Ethniframementalcel, Gengar and 1 other person
Yes in this day and age it's the same as having sex with babys

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
This is all mating tactics under the fake guise as protection and talk about morals. You got black women, now trying to tie in black men going over seas or dating foreighn women as pedophiles. Its a move to link pedophila and men dating non-black/ foreign women to stir up the simps, and white knights, hoping these guys will shame or do something about these black men.

Based older guy

two old people are dating what's the problem?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ethniframementalcel, Albeacho and 1 other person
two old people are dating what's the problem?
lol the problem is secretly these folks it en-dangers society as less mates for older women, which means less protection for older women and their children.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Albeacho and Deleted member 2403
These guys are so dumb, just tell the folks you like her and she likes you and your together. By answering these dumb questions you buy into their idea, your doing something morally wrong. Never ever let folks do this to ya. As long as both parties are of legal age, you don't got to explain shit. Alot of these older women bring up things like what do you have to talk about and iq etc, you know why because post prime women are not young/attractive all they have to sell men on is their experience and iq, and state its higher then younger women. Thats why they bring things up like iq should matter, because thats what their trying to sell to men. Most men don't care about the iq of a women as long as she is young/hot and isnt a pain in the ass.

Some of these older women like the one in the video went through a phase, of dating older men, and things didn't workout for them, so they take out their past drama out on other men for dating younger women. They project their own messed past relationships on to these other random men. These mens should just tell these women, that they don't care about their past drama with dating older men, and for them to go see therapist, and to not project their messed up past relationships on other people. This is nothing but folks trying to dick and pussy police other adults.

older men dating younger women are disgusting pedos usually.

Roastie with roastie what’s the problem here

thats because america has one of the highest fat/obesity rates in the world, and have on of the most brutal mating markets.