Guy was 2.5 year on Fin, minox and nizoral - RESULTS

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
Minoxfin

From 40 years old pedo math teachers to youtfull high iq looking guy who can date cute college hotties

Cliffs

Hair is life its extremely important
Fin can reverse aging a bit
Side effect are high inhibition cope most of the time

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Mansnob, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
low T

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Ropemaxing, 11gaijin and 7 others
I do.

He doesn't look ugly, he looks very low t though. He is average at best. Since you're a oldcel let me inform you that average doesn't cut it anymore.

U are right at some point
He is not a slayer and looks low T , low sex appeal
But form social circle, he owuld be able LTR decent looking ones from right picture, left is game over

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
But form social circle, he owuld be able LTR decent looking ones from right picture, left is game over
the right picture, he has fat rounded jaw dou, its game over, unless he LTR landwhale

he should have put that shit on the beard too, tbh
btw can you do that? :D

Yeah he should put it on beard at the same time when he was doing it for hair
He need masc badly
but i am worried that after the mnox beard he would became wiki entry for soyboy

Rofl bet his dick no longer works bahahahaha that's what you get for being a coping low T fag

• +1
Reactions: Autist
he should have put that shit on the beard too, tbh
btw can you do that? :D
Yes you can use minoxidil to grow a beard but you can't use finasteride with it because it will lower the dht needed to grow a beard. I use minox to grow a beard but my gains are so fucking slow and its been 3 months.

Yes you can use minoxidil to grow a beard but you can't use finasteride with it because it will lower the dht needed to grow a beard. I use minox to grow a beard but my gains are so fucking slow and its been 3 months.

Are u on finasteride?
U will get beard at the end but it will last twice as long
I think if u put 2 years, u will see the results
3 months is not even worth discussion, tell me after the year if u have gains

Don't take fin, fin fucks with your hormones.

Just do minox and nizoral instead tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
BTW can anyone ask him if his dick's still working?

Are u on finasteride?
U will get beard at the end but it will last twice as long
I think if u put 2 years, u will see the results
3 months is not even worth discussion, tell me after the year if u have gains
I don't use finasteride but I only plan on using minox on my beard for 1.5 years after that I'll just accept what I got and use it on my hairline to slow down norwooding. I will make a thread about it when I see enough results.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Looks like a fucking soy boy from all that fin

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Don't take fin, fin fucks with your hormones.

Just do minox and nizoral instead tbh.

Wanna see you bald and all the other people ITT speaking against Finasteride.

Minox will fuck up your skin and collagen.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He definitely made some very good changes, went from a 1.5 PSL to a 4 PSL, and I do agree that he could probably get into a LTR with an average looking girl, although LTRS nowadays (for the most part) are a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and androidcel
He definitely made some very good changes, went from a 1.5 PSL to a 4 PSL, and I do agree that he could probably get into a LTR with an average looking girl, although LTRS nowadays (for the most part) are a fucking joke.
If thats 1.5psl then im -1psl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
-------
Esiiitititiriti

Wanna see you bald and all the other people ITT speaking against Finasteride.

Minox will fuck up your skin and collagen.
That's why you only apply it on your scalp.

If thats 1.5psl then im -1psl
You're pretty average for 15. I was ALOT uglier at 15,
Iv gone up 2 points in the past 3 Yrs imo, so dw too much.

You're pretty average for 15. I was ALOT uglier at 15,
Iv gone up 2 points in the past 3 Yrs imo, so dw too much.
I can pm new pics, that pic i have sent you doesn't show my subhuman 3/4 and side.

Redpill..u are probably an ethnics and has no experience from college life and other shit
guy has a wide face not ugly, get reality check incel
This is the guy that stands in a corner during a party while Chad is going Jamaican style on foids.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
He clearly doesn't care about his dick functioning. Probably needs another guy to come and fuck his girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, dogtown, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
I don't see any point to send them to other users besides @battlefieldincel , i basically look like subhuman jawcel.
I have no idea how I should imagine you,..

Idk why Nibba is liking your comments (probably to be funny), because I see guys like that at my community college and they were always single or did stupid shit like "dating" some girl they met online that lives 5000 miles away. Very rarely, I would see them with a shitlib girlfriend who was either fat or anorexic. @battlefieldincel is right, this dude couldn't cut it.

Idk why Nibba is liking your comments (probably to be funny), because I see guys like that at my community college and they were always single or did stupid shit like "dating" some girl they met online that lives 5000 miles away. Very rarely, I would see them with a shitlib girlfriend who was either fat or anorexic. @battlefieldincel is right, this dude couldn't cut it.

First thing i made good thread which get tons of attention
Second thing is i never claimed he is slayer, or some chad, or have some sex appeal
But he went fomr literally abomination for modern girls to gusy who has a chance for ltr from social circle which is great

Haven't gone to the doc either?

Yes I was. She just scammed me and did a hair analysis to see if I am balding or not, paid 40 euro for that smh.

Nvm I just went to her to get the prescription for fin and I got it fortunately

First thing i made good thread which get tons of attention
Second thing is i never claimed he is slayer, or some chad, or have some sex appeal
But he went fomr literally abomination for modern girls to gusy who has a chance for ltr from social circle which is great
I never claimed you did. This dude is still gonna have a hard time ltr'ing.

Nvm I just went to her to get the prescription for fin and I got it fortunately
Nice. Keep us updated on the effects and any sides, if you see any.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking