guys I have problem

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Sometimes when I'm expressing my opinion on something there is some person that's gonna say "It's your fault if you are doing XYZ" and then I reply "I never talked about doing XYZ, there is a distinction between what I'm saying, ABC, and what you are saying, XYZ" and they reply "I always do ABC, if you do XYZ its your problem" pretty much a useless conversation. I feel like I should ignore them from the begging but then I'm afraid it's gonna look like I said something I did not.

How do I handle this? Only high IQ users reply please, preferably from lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
t, veganist demon 2235382 1611166470068

tell them: "sounds like you are doing CDE, not ABC. big difference"

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
tell them: "sounds like you are doing CDE, not ABC. big difference"
the thing is I am talking in general and they are making it personal. Should I take it there because it is like im playing their game so giving them some validity.

the thing is I am talking in general and they are making it personal. Should I take it there because it is like im playing their game so giving them some validity.

they make it personal because they think prescriptively, in doubt never initiate an argument

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Get a deeper voice. IQ never won arguments. You see Muslim low IQ with deep voice donibate high IQ Christians with castrated voice a lot