Guys should I bulk for possible height gains?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I look like absoulte shit bloated because I suffer from 2.0+ fwhr syndrome but will it be worth it for possible height l?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
That’s not how it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, schizo echochamber, niqfan625 and 1 other person
How old are you

hgh or death

• +1
Reactions: KingH, schizo echochamber and Zenis
Nutrients contribute little for height.
Yes bro that’s why countries that get high amounts of proteins and fish oils are the tallest on average

Yes bro that’s why countries that get high amounts of proteins and fish oils are the tallest on average
Genetics

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and EzikoIsHere
Nah ramirez barely ate and still became 6ft1

he ate a shit ton of sugar and got his heels bone smashed by his dad
Jfl he barely ate even sugar just bought a pack of m&ms a day n did cocaine

not needed just eat till ur fill and make sure u get enough protein everyday and 8h sleep

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
not needed just eat till ur fill and make sure u get enough protein everyday and 8h sleep
So eat 2300-2500 calories a day and 0.8g protein per body weight no more no less right ?

I look like absoulte shit bloated because I suffer from 2.0+ fwhr syndrome but will it be worth it for possible height l?
Dont let these faggots deceive you hop on AI and eat at least 200g of protein and 3k calories till you are like late 18

• +1
Reactions: zura
So eat 2300-2500 calories a day and 0.8g protein per body weight no more no less right ?
Protein is the building block of hgh. Eat 200g of them at least nigga

It's torture looking like a bloated meatball for up to a year but I bulked about 13kg and while it descended me hard while I was still bulking, once I cut I looked better than I did before (facially). Still look a bit prettyboy but I think it improved my ramus and made me look less like a cuck, probably due to higher T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31399 and Zenis
How the fuck do I do that? I barley eat protien
I know its hard af but what i do is eat two protein bars for breakfast after that at home a lot of chicken and carbs and then evenings again meat and carbs and then 1 hour before sleep an protein shake. I got to 270 g with this

• +1
It's torture looking like a bloated meatball for up to a year but I bulked about 13kg and while it descended me hard while I was still bulking, once I cut I looked better than I did before (facially). Still look a bit prettyboy but I think it improved my ramus and made me look less like a cuck, probably due to higher T levels.
So worth if I’m a loser anyway?

I know its hard af but what i do is eat two protein bars for breakfast after that at home a lot of chicken and carbs and then evenings again meat and carbs and then 1 hour before sleep an protein shake. I got to 270 g with this
What’s the best protein shake I should get

What’s the best protein shake I should get
Just get whey or something it doesnt really matter. Just dont get vanilla that is disgusting af

• +1
So worth if I’m a loser anyway?
Yeah probably, along as your ok with looking subhuman for a while. You could be careful and just do a lean bulk but I can't really tell you about that from my experience, cause mine was very much a dirty bulk

• +1
what’s your age, height, and weight