Guys, should I start college this autumn?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I really wanted to be fully surgerymaxxed prior to starting college bc I don't want college to be higschool 2.0, but I guess I'll have to make some sacrifices and set surgerymaxxing aside for now. I'm also 171LBS and trying to get back down to 154LBS. Also I'll be going to a community college, so I'll have to grind hard to make friends 2nd year of a big college if I transfer. I'm currently wageslaving, planning to go to gym again, wanting to study programming, wanted to travel, this all can't happen all at once, something has got to give, I'm trying to Speedrun life experiences. I don't know what to do. I also need a car. What should I prioritize?

I'm lost guys, I'm lost.
Tumblr nyeid4StLA1rdkscno1 500

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Depends on ur PSL

I recommend you go to college as it will improve future job prospects, help you get a nice social circle which may be there throughout your life and finally college will be something you can use as a stepping stone to becoming more NT and more social. Gl bro ❤️

Depends on ur PSL
C3c088c1dbaf514d63f952ffcae35a90

I recommend you go to college as it will improve future job prospects, help you get a nice social circle which may be there throughout your life and finally college will be something you can use as a stepping stone to becoming more NT and more social. Gl bro ❤️
Thanks. If I go to college rn I'll do premed. As for the NT and social part, people are such cunts that it's hard to make friends, but we'll see.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Depends on ur PSL
Bro I have been rated like ltn or subhuman but I'm still going to college, cause I got lots of friends who are going and we have been together since we were 11. Even if you look bad you can still have a great time. I am surgery maxing right before college tho, but even then if your a truecel you can still have a good experience, maybe not in dating but in the rest

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and UglyGod360
View attachment 1798023

Thanks. If I go to college rn I'll do premed. As for the NT and social part, people are such cunts that it's hard to make friends, but we'll see.
Try approach through clubs so you can find people with mutual interests. I'm sure you will do great bro

I really wanted to be fully surgerymaxxed prior to starting college bc I don't want college to be higschool 2.0, but I guess I'll have to make some sacrifices and set surgerymaxxing aside for now. I'm also 171LBS and trying to get back down to 154LBS. Also I'll be going to a community college, so I'll have to grind hard to make friends 2nd year of a big college if I transfer. I'm currently wageslaving, planning to go to gym again, wanting to study programming, wanted to travel, this all can't happen all at once, something has got to give, I'm trying to Speedrun life experiences. I don't know what to do. I also need a car. What should I prioritize?

I'm lost guys, I'm lost.
View attachment 1798018
It's up to you. But you could always looksmax during first year and then transfer to another college

Also which anime this from

• +1
College is a waste of time and money.

Bro I have been rated like ltn or subhuman but I'm still going to college, cause I got lots of friends who are going and we have been together since we were 11. Even if you look bad you can still have a great time. I am surgery maxing right before college tho, but even then if your a truecel you can still have a good experience, maybe not in dating but in the rest
"Even if you look bad you can still have a great time"

Cope. You will constantly be rejected by girls and see all your friends getting laid whilst you get nothing. An even more brutal experience is hearing the headboard rocking from other dorm rooms at night.

I think this is why most people turn into incels when they are college aged. Being incel in college is brutal stuff

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and andy9432
"Even if you look bad you can still have a great time"

Cope. You will constantly be rejected by girls and see all your friends getting laid whilst you get nothing. An even more brutal experience is hearing the headboard rocking from other dorm rooms at night.

I think this is why most people turn into incels when they are college aged. Being incel in college is brutal stuff
I won't lie with you bro I'm not incel. But am I am getting rhino I'm August. I agree that sounds fucking brutal. But I'm sure that this guy is at least mtn and just has self esteem issues cause I haven't see his face

I'm lost guys, I'm lost.
View attachment 1798018
imo if I could start again, get your life in order then start college.

Not in the sense that you should slay girls and whatever, but at least be consistent in the gym/diet/$$$ part of things. You should feel comfortable with how you look and feel (at least a little bit) so that you do not worry about that stuff in your first year, as first year can be pretty brutal on some people (in terms of school work, new social dynamics, etc.).

Once you feel confident that everything is set, consider college.

• +1
You need to be atleast htn. But to Get laid as a htn in college u need to low inhib. Only chads can Get laid while being high inhib. College is hell on earth. I remember when i was in college for 4 months back in 2016 i could hear My neighbour fucking. It was brutal at the time. I was unfortunately fat at that time, but the mental scarring remains

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and subhuman to mtn
You need to be atleast htn. But to Get laid as a htn in college u need to low inhib. Only chads can Get laid while being high inhib. College is hell on earth. I remember when i was in college for 4 months back in 2016 i could hear My neighbour fucking. It was brutal at the time. I was unfortunately fat at that time, but the mental scarring remains
Even worse if its your roommate :lul:

Luckily we don't do roomates in UK. I think USA you share rooms with your friend right?

I am starting uni in september too. I think im gonna wear earbuds at night just incase. Because hearing girls scream at night would be soul crushing stuff

• +1
I had my own room. But We was in a collective. I remember crying myself to sleep that night. I will never forget the eternal pain those 4 months gave me. And when i write about it now i think of it. And it makes My adrenaline pump and sadness kick in. College is Brutal!

• So Sad
Bro this is fucking brutal ignore all my previous blue pilled statements it's gigachad or death

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and andy9432
Luckily we don't do roomates in UK. I think USA you share rooms with your friend right?

I am starting uni in september too. I think im gonna wear earbuds at night just incase. Because hearing girls scream at night would be soul crushing stuff
I lived with 4 other guys and we each had our own room + living room/kitchen.

Tbh it's not bad if you can pull girls too, it starts to become a friendly competition and you guys hype each other up.

Although if you get no bitches prepare to be cucked audibly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Bro this is fucking brutal ignore all my previous blue pilled statements it's gigachad or death
If u dont Get approached by girls ur not chad. If u pass that looks treshold that you occasionally Get approached then ur chad

Also pro tip for future Uni goers/guys that will live with other guys.

Most guys (especially first years) are fucking repulsive human beings (good luck if you are with currycel).

Make it fucking CLEAR that you want the house (specifically kitchen + bathrooms) to be clean as fuck from day 1 (and set an example by actively cleaning when you first move in so that they will be guilty if they are being nasty), otherwise if there is no sort of leader/order in the house its over for you.

• +1
Dont bother go to college when ur not Chad. It will be a living nightmare. The only thing i would go to is STEM.

If u dont Get approached by girls ur not chad. If u pass that looks treshold that you occasionally Get approached then ur chad
Is it really this brutal in college? I have gf rn and I'm just finishing sixth-form (basically HS in us) and I'm ltn bro. Wtf is this the state of it just in us or also in uk

Dont bother go to college when ur not Chad. It will be a living nightmare. The only thing i would go to is STEM.
I mean I'll still go and might get cucked

Is it really this brutal in college? I have gf rn and I'm just finishing sixth-form (basically HS in us) and I'm ltn bro. Wtf is this the state of it just in us or also in uk
If you have the fantasy of going to college and slaying every day/week its not going to happen unless you are legit far above the rest in looks.

If you are not straight up good looking/have game you will have to try much much harder than everyone else.

I was in fucking Norway bro. It was brutal. I saw girls literally competing for Chad at parties while chadlite and htn had to deal with constant rejections and if They were lucky that night They might got laid. Thats Why low inhib is key if ur not Chad. I know me personally couldnt deal with being rejected. It would feel like the world is crashing and confidence crushed. Chad never experiences this. As Chad is the one getting approached.

• So Sad
If you have the fantasy of going to college and slaying every day/week its not going to happen unless you are legit far above the rest in looks.

If you are not straight up good looking/have game you will have to try much much harder than everyone else.
I'm not trying to slay at all. I am only interested in finding a new ltr cause my gf is going to another city for uni and I don't want to do long distance shit.

Idk bro, i have exams in like 2 weeks to enter university for a master degree, so they won't send me at war

Idk bro, i have exams in like 2 weeks to enter university for a master degree, so they won't send me at war
Life fuel for Ukrainiancels

I'm not trying to slay at all. I am only interested in finding a new ltr cause my gf is going to another city for uni and I don't want to do long distance shit.
You should be fine man.

There are a ton of girls anyway, just put yourself out there whenever you can but don't make it your priority in life.

This forum tends to over exaggerate (haha cope I guess) but just focus on yourself first and always.

• +1
College is a waste of time and money.
half-truth.
It's up to you. But you could always looksmax during first year and then transfer to another college
i cant do both, its either one or the other. i should prioritize looksmaxxing in my current state tho, im only a teen once.
Also which anime this from
no idea, son
imo if I could start again, get your life in order then start college.

Not in the sense that you should slay girls and whatever, but at least be consistent in the gym/diet/$$$ part of things. You should feel comfortable with how you look and feel (at least a little bit) so that you do not worry about that stuff in your first year, as first year can be pretty brutal on some people (in terms of school work, new social dynamics, etc.).

Once you feel confident that everything is set, consider college.
yeahhhhh i'll probably take a gap year, and start the spring of 2023, by then im sure ill be softmaxxed, then ill hardmaxx the year after, perhaps ill take some rudimentary classes for one semester this autumn, but to commit myself to college in my current state, would be social suicide.