Gymcelling for the first time

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Imagine reading some gymcel posts on looksmax for 3 years.

Being a 5'7 LTN and you come to the conclusion that gymcelling is your only chance at ascension.

You finally decide to take the plunge and drive to your nearest gym so you can finally leanmax and put on some muscle

After paying for the membership, you walk into the locker room and see this

271868763 467963191612674 7402941331262926462 n

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, .👽., ALP and 1 other person
85% of people who roam commercial gyms are subhumans, the only times I ever see someone with a decent body are the after work/school hours

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, OOGABOOGA, Doublex2J and 1 other person
Avoid 5-7pm tbh and maybe 6-8am. Apart from that you'll be welcomed along with the rest of the ugliest trying to improve.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
85% of people who roam commercial gyms are subhumans, the only times I ever see someone with a decent body are the after work/school hours
I see decent bodies all the time, faces are another story though. Most gymcels are compensating and it shows.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Depends on the area tbh I live in a mainly white kinda wealthy part

At my gym there are legit slayers who come in around 6pm. Solid Chadlites and Chads

• +1
Would ask for his autograph and make a thread :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Depends on the area tbh I live in a mainly white kinda wealthy part

At my gym there are legit slayers who come in around 6pm. Solid Chadlites and Chads
Yea exactly what I said, after school/work is the time when all the slayers come in

Gyms are full of subhumans at night tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, .👽. and DivineBeing
Slowly becoming friends with a 17 year old who deadlifts 230kg at 88kg. Feel mogged to bits.

What? How is that not impressive. That's like 30kg above what he should be doing.
Well, I get 190 kg at 74 kg bodyweight

• Woah
being low body fat ~10% is top 1% of people