Gymcelling Makes You Older!

xForgotMyName

xForgotMyName

Gold
....if you don't eat correctly.

Cortisol is OK to be spiked a bit post workout, and inflammation is normal to happen post workout.
The purpose of you workout is to cause adaptations, and these 2 help with that.

BUT, if you have chronicly high cortisol, and you're in an inflammatory state, it's unhealthy and also a major cause of early ageing.

Working out is one of the most legit ways to extend your healthy active life on earth(and maybe the duration of your life as well).
Without enough magnesium you're making it a generator of too much cortisol and inflammation.

ACTH, Cortisol and IL-6 Levels in Athletes following Magnesium Supplementation

Background

Physical exercise activates the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis and induces the body’s inflammatory response. Due to contemporary dietary habits and increased energy expenditure, athletes are susceptible to depletion of magnesium ions. The aim of our study was to investigate, through assessment of plasma ACTH, serum IL-6, and salivary/serum cortisol levels, if chronic magnesium supplementation might reduce damaging stress effects in amateur rugby players.

Methods
Rugby players (N=23) were randomly assigned to intervention and control group. Basal samples were collected before intervention group started a 4-week-long supplementation with magnesium (500 mg Mg/d). Blood and saliva sampling were done a day before the match (Day-1), on the morning of competition (Game), and during a six-day-long recovery period (Day1, Day3 and Day6). ACTH, serum/salivary cortisol, IL-6 and total/differential leukocytes counts were determined at each time point.

Results
  • There was a statistically significant increase in ACTH concentration in intervention group compared to control group
  • reductions in cortisol concentrations between the two groups were the greatest at Day-1 (p < 0.01) and at the day of competition (Game) (p < 0.01).
  • Our results revealed that magnesium completely abolished the increase in IL-6 level noted in control group on Day1 and Day3 vs. Day-1 (p < 0.01) and also diminished the rise in neutrophil/lymphocyte ratio in intervention group vs. control group (p < 0.01).

Conclusions
These results suggest the possibly important influence magnesium supplementation might have on the change of parameters of HPA axis activity and reduction of immune response activation following strenuous physical exercise such as a rugby game.

This is what they did

Looks how the cortisol increased after JUST ONE MONTH of gymcelling in the group without enough magnesium:
(look at the second graph only; the saliva cortisol is more important because it shows the active/bioavailable cortisol)

Look at the IL-6(inflammation indicator) rise in low magnesiumcels

Long story short:
eat MORE foods with magnesium and maybe supplement as well.

ps:
During the next 28 days, players allocated to intervention group received 500 mg of magnesium, divided in two doses, twice a day with a 12 h interval between doses of 250 mg (Magnesium 250 mg ®, Natural Wealth®, NBTY Inc.).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smariol, ellisadrian, Mewton and 16 others
i read somewhere magnesium doubles your t lvl too

legit supplement and legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and xForgotMyName
Really interesting post thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and xForgotMyName
a worthy sacrifice tbh, gymceling is legit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
....if you don't eat correctly.

Cortisol is OK to be spiked a bit post workout, and inflammation is normal to happen post workout.
The purpose of you workout is to cause adaptations, and these 2 help with that.

BUT, if you have chronicly high cortisol, and you're in an inflammatory state, it's unhealthy and also a major cause of early ageing.

Working out is one of the most legit ways to extend your healthy active life on earth(and maybe the duration of your life as well).
Without enough magnesium you're making it a generator of too much cortisol and inflammation.

This is what they did
View attachment 87219

Looks how the cortisol increased after JUST ONE MONTH of gymcelling in the group without enough magnesium:
(look at the second graph only; the saliva cortisol is more important because it shows the active/bioavailable cortisol)

View attachment 87220

Look at the IL-6(inflammation indicator) rise in low magnesiumcels
View attachment 87221

Long story short:
eat MORE foods with magnesium and maybe supplement as well.

ps:
gymcelling is useless if you do it solely to attract female. Going to the gym is passion, sport is passion.

If you want to attract female through gymcelling you have to do big steroid cycles and you'll find a girl that is into gymcelling niche.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, shakmax and xForgotMyName
gymcelling is useless if you do it solely to attract female. Going to the gym is passion, sport is passion.

If you want to attract female through gymcelling you have to do big steroid cycles and you'll find a girl that is into gymcelling niche.

literally no where in the post says anything about attracting chicks.

youthspan/healthspan(years of being healthy in your life) are very important for quality of life even if you're a monk

literally no where in the post says anything about attracting chicks.

youthspan/healthspan(years of being healthy in your life) are very important for quality of life even if you're a monk
Long story short, magnesium is absolute delusion. I haven't consumed 1mg of supplemental magnesium in my life and I am still looking extremely young, even though I was gymcelling. LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER, DELETE THIS THREAD.

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Long story short, magnesium is absolute delusion. I haven't consumed 1mg of supplemental magnesium in my life and I am still looking extremely young, even though I was gymcelling. LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER, DELETE THIS THREAD.

be careful out there walking that lowIQ

be careful out there walking that lowIQ
did I have any proof how you look like, before you gonna fucking tell me I am low iq?

EDUCATING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS WITHOUT LIFE ONE BY ONE, SO YOU CAN FINALLY GET ONE.

Jul 13, 2019
800 messages

WHY DO YOU FUCKING EVEN TRY TO TALK WITH ME WHEN ALL THAT YOU DO IS FUCKING POST ON THIS SITE.

0 ACTUAL EXPERIMENTATION

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Are you oldcel?

hang urself when u go to gym without eating healthy smh this is a no brainer

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and BigBoy
I am 21yo.
tenor.gif

there are literally chainsmoking kids who look young with 21

in your logic chain smoking doesnt accelerate ageing too than

you can have the worst lifestyle it wont show before 25/30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, Mewton, Deleted member 6400 and 6 others
tenor.gif

there are literally chainsmoking kids who look young with 21

in your logic chain smoking doesnt accelerate ageing too than

you can have the worst lifestyle it wont show before 25 or 30
meanwhile jordan barrett is 23 year old sitting in the sun all day and is chainsmoking, looking better than you looked at 14

meanwhile jordan barrett is 23 year old sitting in the sun all day and is chainsmoking, looking better than you will look like at 30

what does this have to do with the statement in the op? are you incapable of having logical thoughts and arguments?

it doesnt debunk anything.

its like claiming smoking doesnt increasee the risk of lung cancer because there are people who smoke since centuries and are over 90 years old...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and xForgotMyName
did I have any proof how you look like, before you gonna fucking tell me I am low iq?

EDUCATING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS WITHOUT LIFE ONE BY ONE, SO YOU CAN FINALLY GET ONE.

Jul 13, 2019
800 messages

WHY DO YOU FUCKING EVEN TRY TO TALK WITH ME WHEN ALL THAT YOU DO IS FUCKING POST ON THIS SITE.

0 ACTUAL EXPERIMENTATION

first of all, my job is modifying our shop's website with the help of our very legit IT nerd one or two hours per weeks, and irl presence for 2-3h/w.
other than that i'm on the pc responding to customers, and doing research on improving my products and customer servise most of the day.
unless i'm swimcelling or gymceling.
this website is a good distraction cope.

second, i'm older than you, and more experienced in gymcelling.

third, the OP has to do with minimizing damage that takes years to appear because of things you consistently do.

fourth
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
hang urself when u go to gym without eating healthy smh this is a no brainer
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH U FUCKING IDIOTS THINK THAT EATING HEALTHY IS DOING SOMETHING BETTER TO YOUR BODY.

FIRST OF ALL WHAT YOU CONSIDER EATING HEALTHY (COOKING FOOD) IS THE WORST DELUSION OF THE CENTURY AND IT IS BETTER TO EAT SWEETS THAN TO EAT COOKED FOOD.

ALL MAMMALS EAT RAW. THAT IS EATING HEALTHY, NOT WHAT YOU CONSIDER EATING HEALTHY (STEAMED VEGETABLES, COOKED RICE, AND FRIED CHICKEN)

THERE IS NO BAD FOOR OR GOOD FOOD.

U CAN EAT THE WORST FOOD IN THE WORLD AS LONG AS YOUR CARB INTAKE IS HIGH AND PROTEIN INTAKE IS MODERATE, AND YOU WILL GROW.
first of all, my job is modifying our shop's website with the help of our very legit IT nerd one or two hours per weeks, and irl presence for 2-3h/w.
other than that i'm on the pc responding to customers, and doing research on improving my products and customer servise most of the day.
unless i'm swimcelling or gymceling.
this website is a good distraction cope.

second, i'm older than you, and more experienced in gymcelling.

third, the OP has to do with minimizing damage that takes years to appear because of things you consistently do.

fourth
giphy.gif

PHYSIQUE PICS AND RELATIVE STRENGTH TO YOUR BODYWEIGHT AS A NATTY, OR THERE IS NO POINT IN ARGUING. THIS SHOULD END HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FUCKING 800 POSTS IN 15 DAYS

• JFL
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH U FUCKING IDIOTS THINK THAT EATING HEALTHY IS DOING SOMETHING BETTER TO YOUR BODY.

FIRST OF ALL WHAT YOU CONSIDER EATING HEALTHY (COOKING FOOD) IS THE WORST DELUSION OF THE CENTURY AND IT IS BETTER TO EAT SWEETS THAN TO EAT COOKED FOOD.

ALL MAMMALS EAT RAW. THAT IS EATING HEALTHY, NOT WHAT YOU CONSIDER EATING HEALTHY (STEAMED VEGETABLES, COOKED RICE, AND FRIED CHICKEN)

U CAN EAT THE WORST FOOD IN THE WORLD AS LONG AS YOUR CARB INTAKE IS HIGH AND PROTEIN INTAKE IS MODERATE, AND YOU WILL GROW.

yea ofc but you cant only processed,sugar,salty foods and expect to get results in the gym and have a healthy mind/body

• +1
yea ofc but you cant only processed,sugar,salty foods and expect to get results in the gym and have a healthy mind/body
"

"

PHYSIQUE PICS AND RELATIVE STRENGTH TO YOUR BODYWEIGHT AS A NATTY, OR THERE IS NO POINT IN ARGUING. THIS SHOULD END HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FUCKING 800 POSTS IN 15 DAYS

yes, let me post my pics on the internet to win an argument
giphy.gif

Last edited:
yes, let me post my pics on the internet to win an argument
giphy.gif

HOLY FUCK MAN I HAVE WASTED LITERALLY 20MIN OF MY LIFE ON ARGUING WITH YOU AND NOW YOU COME WITH SOME TWEET THAT HAS 2 LIKES, AND THE ACCOUNT LOOKS LIKE - ONLY FUCKING IDIOTS WITH NO LIFE(LITERAL PUSSIES) RUN IT AND FOLLOW IT.

STOP WITH THIS DELUSION.

HOLY FUCK MAN I HAVE WASTED LITERALLY 20MIN OF MY LIFE ON ARGUING WITH YOU AND NOW YOU COME WITH SOME TWEET THAT HAS 2 LIKES, AND THE ACCOUNT LOOKS LIKE - ONLY FUCKING IDIOTS WITH NO LIFE(LITERAL PUSSIES) RUN IT AND FOLLOW IT.

STOP WITH THIS DELUSION.

too many notifications. ignored

But to Herculano-Houzel’s mind, our brains would still be the size of an ape’s if H. erectus hadn’t played with fire: “Gorillas are stuck with this limitation of how much they can eat in a day; orangutans are stuck there; H. erectus would be stuck there if they had not invented cooking,” she says. “The more I think about it, the more I bow to my kitchen. It’s the reason we are here.”

that explains so much. inb4 ad hominem

I literally eat 0 foods that contain magnesium, so I've been supplementing 250mg every day for a year and a half. Is that enough? It also seems to have cured my migraines with aura.

Screenshot 73

• +1
I literally eat 0 foods that contain magnesium, so I've been supplementing 250mg every day for a year and a half. Is that enough? It also seems to have cured my migraines with aura.

generally speaking, magnesium and potassium are good indicator about the quality of your diet.
my guess is yours isn't that good.
it's ALWAYS better to get it the natural way.

that said 400mg/d is the recommended quantity, but there're studies that show ~600mg is better.

i would take 250 x 2 in your case, but your goal should be to get it from food sources tbh ngl

generally speaking, magnesium and potassium are good indicator about the quality of your diet.
my guess is yours isn't that good.
it's ALWAYS better to get it the natural way.

that said 400mg/d is the recommended quantity, but there're studies that show ~600mg is better.

i would take 250 x 2 in your case, but your goal should be to get it from food sources tbh ngl
I'm a picky eater and foods that I don't like literally make me puke

• Woah

[2], [4]
he's right, post workout cortisol increase and inflammation is good.
BUT these are not measurements of post workout lab values
Blood and saliva samples were always collected in the morning, after 12 h overnight fast.

[3] irrelevant to my post; i didn't even mention what foods to eat, or didn't recommend any specific supps. Get your magnesium the best possible way. OK.

[1]
maybe by gymceling he means lifting 1-5 reps with 10min breaks and bearly sweating.
I'm literally drenched at the end of my lifting sessions.
@SikKunt which forum is this from?

does he mention how he covers magnesium needs?
honestly curious, i don't have a problem being corrected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
meanwhile jordan barrett is 23 year old sitting in the sun all day and is chainsmoking, looking better than you looked at 14
Are you seirous he looks like shit
HERE YOU FUCKING LOST, AND don't EVER give advice to other people if you dont have any REAL L I F E EXPERIENCE
Like why are you arguing this also? What’s the point? He posted actual studies over your bs opinion. People like you are mad annoying ngl

i read somewhere magnesium doubles your t lvl too

legit supplement and legit thread
This might sound weird but after I started taking magnesium because of cramps in my legs legit my facial hair started to grow so fucking fast, before I only got grey hairs on my face but now its normal, jfl

lol,good thread

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22