Gymmax cope market clearly targets butt nuggets (under 5'9" guys) as a target demographic

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
And this is where it gets weird because supposedly it's easier to gymmax as a butt nugget (you can become a more muscular butt nugget easier as opposed to a lanklet). It's a talking point butt nuggets often use to cope with being short. I personally know a butt nugget who's always fawning over short bodybuilders as though any girls care about them. But as I've said many times, it's painfully obvious how many people on here clearly have never been ripped either because anyone who has knows that even if you manage to get ripped, it's even harder to stay there.

If that's any reflection of the overall trends, you can accurately infer that there are an awful lot of butt nuggets who dream of getting ripped who are hard invested into gymmaxing.

I live in New York City, and everyone knows there's a lot of tall statue-esque people here. But now that I make mental note of all my gym goers, most of the try hard guys are short and not ripped.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Slob and TeenAscender
eh idk about that

in my highschool all the short ltn-subhumans cope with video games and other niche/fringe culture copes, but all the 5'11+ socialmaxxed m-htn and chadlites hit the gym to socialmaxx and looksmaxx

from my experience the younger ppl who go to the gym are taller than the gym, all my friends who i go to the gym w are usually skinny 6' - 6'2 dudes tryna add muscle

yeah dude with average genetics (fat storage, hunger and satiety signaling hormones etc and much more)

you literally need to dictate your life around being lean.

i can maintain 14-15% with serious effort but I can still live normally.

12% I am almost always restricting, eating in a short window, can’t go out with friends to restaurants and eat, can’t drink alcohol, etc.

9-10% (reached once) pretty much eat ZERO enjoyable food. Maybe 300-400kcal of somewhat enjoyable food a day. Never been at this for more than 2 weeks.

the main issue is with cutting you can be perfect 99% of the time (23.76 hours of the day) however for that ~15 minutes you aren’t you can EASILY EASILY ruin a day of dieting. it literally takes like 2-3 minutes to fuck up a day. 15-30mins binge can ruin a week.
And it's only gotten 10 times worse the past 10 years when even the 'organic' brands can't be trusted. Even if you could out exercise a crappy diet in terms of raw calorie deficit you won't make up for the fact crappy food isn't nutritious. I eat like a hedonistic pig and my high metabolism keeps me from being fat but I'm not willing to give up the foods I like to be ripped.

It makes me think there's a lot of people who haven't even tried. And the whole "You just have crappy genetics if you think it's hard to be ripped" think is a total insult to the intelligence when even movie stars like Brad Pitt and Mark Wahlberg had to adopt stringent workout and diet routines to achieve the look for their roles and could only look that way for a couple weeks at a time.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5061
eh idk about that

in my highschool all the short ltn-subhumans cope with video games and other niche/fringe culture copes, but all the 5'11+ socialmaxxed m-htn and chadlites hit the gym to socialmaxx and looksmaxx

from my experience the younger ppl who go to the gym are taller than the gym, all my friends who i go to the gym w are usually skinny 6' - 6'2 dudes tryna add muscle
I've also noticed it's the ltb/mtb/subhuman females coping with fringe culture. The "tee hee I'm so quirky" types.

Bro, wtf are you even talking about?

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar