Reactions: Mewton, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
High quality matches, nice.

It's all about being a chode

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, risque_dew, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
over for us, she probably would get 40 matches a day
In the UK, she would get around 3k matches a day with Platinum. 99+ likes within 10minutes normal mode.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, WishIwasChico, Zer0/∞ and 4 others
In the UK, she would get around 3k matches a day with Platinum. 99+ likes within 10minutes normal mode.
honestly bro, when I think of UK women I only think of these subhuman specimens, glad I live in Germany tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Squirreljak
Good results. This dude is not even gymmaxed and still on bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Good results. This dude is not even gymmaxed and still on bulk.
im at like 20% body fat I guess, honestly lifefuel, only thing I need to learn is how to be NT outside of tinder lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Image 5

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and RichardSpencel
hOW TALL you are and how do you look?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
hOW TALL you are and how do you look?
1.87cm, my jaw is shit tho and my eye area is like kinda okay I guess. so basically big ass manlet

1.87cm, my jaw is shit tho and my eye area is like kinda okay I guess. so basically big ass manlet
Can you show in PM? Because a lot of people underrates themselves.

Probably BS results to be honest with you or tutorial mode location to get that level of quality and quantity with your looks, but let's say they are legit hypothetically.

That means you mog Kakonge to oblivion despite having a less gym maxxed body and average face compared to this top-tier black male model. Why? ELO pill.

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Probably BS results to be honest with you or tutorial mode location to get that level of quality and quantity with your looks, but let's say they are legit hypothetically.

That means you mog Kakonge to oblivion despite having a less gym maxxed body and average face compared to this top-tier black male model. Why? ELO pill.

@Blackgymmax
It Just happens that everyone has a shitty Elo
I haven't seen a successful tinder experiment in months

It Just happens that everyone has a shitty Elo
I haven't seen a successful tinder experiment in months
Lol, right, and this guy is probably full of shit for his results. It doesn't make sense logically that someone like him get that level of quality and quantity with those pics. Looks like another average profile to females when swiping that fits the oofy doofy type.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Lol, right, and this guy is probably full of shit for his results. It doesn't make sense logically that someone like him get that level of quality and quantity with those pics. Looks like another average profile to females when swiping that fits the oofy doofy type.
Even Maher flops nowadays

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69

@Blackgymmax
actually stfu and go on tinder, even an incel gets more than 3 likes in 4 hours, that dude who made that james who ever the fuck profile probably was shadowbanned beforehand or tinder detected that his pics were fake.
whats up with this forums obsession about some models btw?

this is my 142149 installing tinder this year and I've always had more than 99 likes after a few days, thing is, that doesn't say anything about quality of the matches which I've sadly realized in the last hour. 7/10 hot girls I've liked werent matches, tried it on ugly chicks and it was a 50/50 chance of matching one.
so basically jaw does actually matter and its over

Very nice OP

• Love it
honestly bro, when I think of UK women I only think of these subhuman specimens, glad I live in Germany tbh
The UK made me incel cos I refuse to fuxk one of these creatures JFL

• JFL
The UK made me incel cos I refuse to fuxk one of these creatures JFL
lose ur virginity mog battle: a Birmingham wot u lookin at yellow faced foid or a mountain goat with lingerie on

lose ur virginity mog battle: a Birmingham wot u lookin at yellow faced foid or a mountain goat with lingerie on
Suicide is the only optimal option I see here

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Very nice OP
Explain why your @MoggerGaston experiment got dogshit results who literally mogs this guy photos to beyond oblivion, while this oofy doofy normie gets 99+? Lol.

@japierdole1337 DM @slayer69 your photos and he'll run them. He won't break 99+ likes in any country you give him because you are full of shit.
actually stfu and go on tinder, even an incel gets more than 3 likes in 4 hours, that dude who made that james who ever the fuck profile probably was shadowbanned beforehand or tinder detected that his pics were fake.
whats up with this forums obsession about some models btw?

this is my 142149 installing tinder this year and I've always had more than 99 likes after a few days, thing is, that doesn't say anything about quality of the matches which I've sadly realized in the last hour. 7/10 hot girls I've liked werent matches, tried it on ugly chicks and it was a 50/50 chance of matching one.
so basically jaw does actually matter and its over
Can care less what you just said there. Anyone can run your photos and will realize quickly you are full of shit.

Confirmed by @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, tombradylover and Gladiator
Explain why your @MoggerGaston experiment got dogshit results who literally mogs this guy photos to beyond oblivion, while this oofy doofy normie gets 99+? Lol.

@japierdole1337 DM @slayer69 your photos and he'll run them. He won't break 99+ likes in any country you give him because you are full of shit.

Can care less what you just said there. Anyone can run your photos and will realize quickly you are full of shit.

Confirmed by @the BULL
Oh Leo ur back

Explain why your @
MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston experiment got dogshit results who literally mogs this guy photos to beyond oblivion, while this oofy doofy normie gets 99+? Lol.
No clue
@ J @japierdole1337 DM @
slayer69
@slayer69 your photos and he'll run them. He won't break 99+ likes in any country you give him because you are full of shit.
Yeah I'll try it out if OP sends me his pics, be it Tel Aviv or Cannes

Seems legit

gymmaxxed stylemaxxed mtn with decent pics

dont know why people dont believe it

Confirmed by @the BULL
so what's the explanation?
Stop coping with dumb experiments made by people that create 100 accounts everyday

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Stop coping with dumb experiments made by people that create 100 accounts everyday
Its not cope
I do agree with @Leo69 here
I've ran tinder chadfishes and i've gotten a lot of 99+ likes, I only ran MoggerGatson only in Tel Aviv, I'm sure he would get more elsewhere.

• +1
Oh Leo ur back
It was just because @Blackgymmax quoted one of my replies from a while back which caught my attention. I don't think I'll be as active though as before. It was just these experiments catching my eye. We'll see.
No clue

Yeah I'll try it out if OP sends me his pics, be it Tel Aviv or Cannes
He won't send the pics because he'll get exposed that he is full of shit, but would be cool if he does.
Seems legit

gymmaxxed stylemaxxed mtn with decent pics

dont know why people dont believe it
The quantity and quality he got doesn't match his level. It's out of place for him.
Okay, sure, how about he post his pics, so anyone can run him to prove his authencity. Lol, those guys can be shadow banned, but I've seen so many experiments that are legit with various of guys with all kinds of looks level that makes sense on what is what to reality. These guys doing experiments aren't shadow banned as one guy gets good results, while the other doesn't. Shadow banned means every account no matter what looks level will gets bad results.
Exactly.
Its not cope
I've ran tinder chadfishes and i've gotten a lot of 99+ likes, I only ran MoggerGatson only in Tel Aviv, I'm sure he would get more elsewhere.
My point being made here. @khvirgin

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and flippasav
Its not cope
YOU RAN HIM IN TEL AVIV? :lul:

Where ever u live is easy mode because youre ugly and your body isnt good. You arent gymmaxed lmao

• +1
Reactions: User49
Yeah
Gigachad Central, I'm aware, that's why I ran him to see how he would compare
but whats the point of making these comparisons?

@Leo69 says "why did moggergaston get shit results then?" while it was done in another fucking country lol

comparisons should be made in the same exact city and it would be better if made by the same person, so if hes shadowbanned both are fucked

• JFL
but whats the point of making these comparisons?

@Leo69 says "why did moggergaston get shit results then?" while it was done in another fucking country lol

comparisons should be made in the same exact city and it would be better if made by the same person, so if hes shadowbanned both are fucked
He didn't compare directly.
His point was that, if MoggerGaston, who mogs everyone here, only got subpar results in a tinderfish, then OP getting such results is larp.
its not an apple to apple comparison but his point still makes sense when you think about it
and thats why he wants OP to send me his pics so i can do it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Leo69

Confirmed by @the BULL
His results make no sense at all. He's no chad and his pics aren't of good quality, just like mine or worse. He should be getting shit results like me.

Anyone running a tinder experiment with those pics would get no matches unless swiping in the Phillipines.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Leo69
He didn't compare directly.
His point was that, if MoggerGaston, who mogs everyone here, only got subpar results in a tinderfish, then OP getting such results is larp.
its not an apple to apple comparison but his point still makes sense when you think about it
and thats why he wants OP to send me his pics so i can do it
He's got more youthfull looking skin and a better hairline than me. But overall worse bones.

I do think this forum under-rates simply having no big failos + clear skin + good hairline. If you are young with those traits, women will like you.

But still doesn't explain his results over mine tbh.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
lmfao i thought Germany is as hard as uk so idk about these results

It was just because @Blackgymmax quoted one of my replies from a while back which caught my attention. I don't think I'll be as active though as before. It was just these experiments catching my eye. We'll see.

He won't send the pics because he'll get exposed that he is full of shit, but would be cool if he does.

The quantity and quality he got doesn't match his level. It's out of place for him.

Okay, sure, how about he post his pics, so anyone can run him to prove his authencity. Lol, those guys can be shadow banned, but I've seen so many experiments that are legit with various of guys with all kinds of looks level that makes sense on what is what to reality. These guys doing experiments aren't shadow banned as one guy gets good results, while the other doesn't. Shadow banned means every account no matter what looks level will gets bad results.

Exactly.

My point being made here. @khvirgin
agree i stopped trusting these tinder experiments once i started doing my own tinder and realised how easy it is to fake the reuslts which make sense in hindsight because some of these experiments made no fucking sense, only trusting these experiments if they have video proof

• +1
Lol why are people surprised ? Clear skin + style halo @Leo69
@MoggerGaston has oldcel collagen

• JFL