GYNO: How do people with gyno hide their man tiddies?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
To the Moon!
I couldn’t imagine never walking straight because otherwise ur boobs are sticking out your t shirt. Summers must be hell. Ur confidence is just destroyed. Y’all never even can gain some weight or else tits sticking out

Y’all just tape ur tits or? Also I really love this word now. GYNO it rhymes with rhino 😆

Clavicles are far more important. Imagine walking around with shoulders that dont even go past ur hips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
Clavicles are far more important. Imagine walking around with shoulders that dont even go past ur hips
What if you have wide hips AND wide clavicles?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
they dont, so many men over 30 have man boobs

people dont care as much as you think

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
they dont, so many men over 30 have man boobs

people dont care as much as you think
Most men over 30 are just fat. What if youre thin and have man boobs? That is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NumbThePain and LooksOrDeath
Send example ? I’ve never seen that unless you have Klinefelters

Attachments

• 4923E662-E22E-4D75-864A-931FC0DEAC53.jpeg
    4923E662-E22E-4D75-864A-931FC0DEAC53.jpeg
    592.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 51464D3C-2465-4A48-97D2-E6AD8D1BA261.jpeg
    51464D3C-2465-4A48-97D2-E6AD8D1BA261.jpeg
    708.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
I couldn’t imagine never walking straight because otherwise ur boobs are sticking out your t shirt. Summers must be hell. Ur confidence is just destroyed. Y’all never even can gain some weight or else tits sticking out

Y’all just tape ur tits or? Also I really love this word now. GYNO it rhymes with rhino 😆
Get the surgery. Go to a plastic surgeon focused on getting an aesthetic result. Don't expect any cheaper than 7-8k euro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 30432, zainab and 1 other person

Surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Get the surgery. Go to a plastic surgeon focused on getting an aesthetic result. Don't expect any cheaper than 7-8k euro
I don’t have gyno. I have based diet 😌

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I don’t have it. U have Klinefelter so u have gyno? Gyno is one of the brutalist things that can happen for a male, and it’s underrated

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and TB1997
thats death tier, narrow clavicles aren't that bad if they're just slightly below average. hip-waist ratio is more important than raw bideltoid length.

how do ppl even get gyno unless ur on steroids

I don’t have it. U have Klinefelter so u have gyno? Gyno is one of the brutalist things that can happen for a male, and it’s underrated
Yes, you have klinefelter's or really terrible genetics.

Im just lucky its mild
Screenshot 2023 07 16 19 02 43 56 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6  01  01  01

I got gyno surgery a couple of years back. Worth every penny. Gyno is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and NumbThePain
I have gyno I think I hit puberty at 18 I lose d handles a little of my gyno I lose my hair and I got more masculine

I got gyno surgery a couple of years back. Worth every penny. Gyno is brutal.
Glad u ascended and can wear whatever you want now without being embarrassed

• Love it
Reactions: TB1997

You just hating now

• JFL
But. on a more serious note. Get your T and estrogen levels checked. off values could lead to moobs.

I dont care about it tbh

Then you need a combo of masteron and nolvadex, unless it's really bad then only surgery will fix it

You just pinch it before an activity like the beach, it’s pain when ur shirt is off for more then 20 mins tho cuz u gotta keep pinching

You just pinch it before an activity like the beach, it’s pain when ur shirt is off for more then 20 mins tho cuz u gotta keep pinching
Over for pinching boobcels

I have gyno but idc. The least of my problems

I had mild gyno when I was in my early 20s. I would definitely have KMS if I didn't have money to get surgery for it, no question about it.

It's the singular worst looksminimization you can have as a man. Doesn't matter that 50% of men now have it due to microplastics and xenoestrogens in processed food.

Women do not find that attractive and it's probably a major reason in why so many men are now in forced celibacy.

You can never have an aesthetic chest with gyno no matter how low you go in body fat. In fact it looks even worse at low body fat. Women and kids will also laugh or point at you when shirtless at the beach.

It looks unnatural, freaky and odd. Get surgery for it even if you have to sell your kidney or soul to satan. You will thank yourself for the rest of your life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and NumbThePain

Black cotton fabric tanks any things that not white

• +1
I had mild gyno when I was in my early 20s. I would definitely have KMS if I didn't have money to get surgery for it, no question about it.

It's the singular worst looksminimization you can have as a man. Doesn't matter that 50% of men now have it due to microplastics and xenoestrogens in processed food.

Women do not find that attractive and it's probably a major reason in why so many men are now in forced celibacy.

You can never have an aesthetic chest with gyno no matter how low you go in body fat. In fact it looks even worse at low body fat. Women and kids will also laugh or point at you when shirtless at the beach.

It looks unnatural, freaky and odd. Get surgery for it even if you have to sell your kidney or soul to satan. You will thank yourself for the rest of your life.
You can still get laid with gyno...