had a bad dream

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
i was back in middle school w the same niggas and teacher

but i was getting in trouble every minute

for example i was in class and a girl in my table showed and dropped a knife, the teacher heard me and assumed it was mine, i almost took the blame until i started being completely honest, crossing my heart that it wasn't mine, i didn't say any names, i just said it wasn't mine, it could of been the custodians that accidentally left it there

then they still take me to jail w everyone else in my class

we first start training on punching bags, and i couldn't punch for shit

after that was done we were all put in a holding cell, this is where shit went down hill FAST

one of the tall dudes and some other guy started beating on this nigga, they jumped him, and i think he did sum to me so i kicked him once but i stopped after that one kick

then the tall dude just keeps going, he starts ripping his jump suit off, and keeps beating up, they guys on the floor screaming and yelling

then tall dude grabs his jumpsuit and strangles him with it, we try to stop him but he keeps doing it and then pushes him on the ground and keeps beating him until he's unconscious or possibly dead

im like "awww fuck" in my head but i mind my business and go to my side of the holding cell

then it starts smelling, the whole holding cell is filled with shit and piss

then the warden comes in, (she looks like my schools assistant principal)

she starts yelling about the dead body

im at the back w another bro, he said something about being able to escape in a certain part, he said some bars were made out of wood in spanish

im like "naw fr, we should go check that shit out?"

then the the warden hears us and comes to our side, she looks at us with contempt then takes our mic off

A MIC WAS ON OUR JUMPERS THE WHOLE TIME, THIS MEANS SHE WAS LISTENING THE WHOLE TIME

all of our mics were conencted to her bluetooth headpones

so then im fucked for planning an "escape" when it was just a small convo

i get put into a solitary cell, and that mf was CRAMPED

it a old tv on top with a cassette player

then i touch my jumper and feel my phone, i still got my phone, i didn't do anything with it but i should have

then i start remembering how many days i haven't been home, i wonder if my parents noticed yet

then after a couple of hour , a guard comes in and opens the door, he says all of my charges are dismissed, im free to go

so i leave and its like 10-12 o clock at night

i walk towards my home and i end up in miami, i keep walking and i get caught again by another principal outside, he finds a bb gun in my pocket, he didn't find the 2 knives tho

i run and i forgot what happened

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6164
Whatever it was, stay there

Nice dream
You should try to find the meaning of the things that happened

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 6403
I read thru I this and I can sorta relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403