• +1
Reactions: 0clue and beefliverontop
u workout?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Mirin the test

• +1
I don’t even get erect unless I touch the thing and that’s like, once a month or two

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Cyrus
u workout?
No, need to start again, but it seems like a cope and near impossible to look jacked natty especially at my height

• Woah
Reactions: Hesse
No, need to start again, but it seems like a cope and near impossible to look jacked natty especially at my height
wtf how do u stay hard for 6 hours then

what lifestyle choices do u do

• +1
Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Deleted member 64829
I don’t even get erect unless I touch the thing and that’s like, once a month or two
@Cyrus The ugh reaction won’t de-rape your female relatives. It’s done bro. I creampied all of them, and your wife. Have fun raising mixed babies you fucking cumskinned subhuman. Ugh react me again and I’ll breed you next.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hesse and 6PSLcel
@Cyrus The ugh reaction won’t de-rape your female relatives. It’s done bro. I creampied all of them, and your wife. Have fun raising mixed babies you fucking cumskinned subhuman. Ugh react me again and I’ll breed you next.
with those erection rates you might just be infertile :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Deleted member 64829
wtf how do u stay hard for 6 hours then

what lifestyle choices do u do
Idk why this happened, I don’t get this often

The dutch giant is 7’2,5 (2 meters 21cm)
IMG 4261

IMG 4260

He eats 6.6k calories every single day
look bro all u have to do is do the standard 3x meals a day (make sure their all high calorie n high protein ASF) make them all atleast above 1250 calories, and inbetween every meal drink 1-2 high calorie shakes, spam peanut butter, especially olive oil, and oats, and whole milk

Dont even drink water, just drink 2-3L of milk

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Cyrus
I get boners so easily JFL I think it’s a problem

• +1
The dutch giant is 7’2,5 (2 meters 21cm)
View attachment 3085977
View attachment 3085978
He eats 6.6k calories every single day
look bro all u have to do is do the standard 3x meals a day (make sure their all high calorie n high protein ASF) make them all atleast above 1250 calories, and inbetween every meal drink 1-2 high calorie shakes, spam peanut butter, especially olive oil, and oats, and whole milk

Dont even drink water, just drink 2-3L of milk
And a fuck ton of roids

you probably had to piss, it gets hard so u don't piss urself had this happen to me also

you probably had to piss, it gets hard so u don't piss urself had this happen to me also
If I needed to piss I would, im a very light sleeper, also my dick doesn’t get hard when I need a piss my bladder starts to hurt