Had a laugh attack at work, I also farted inside a patient’s room

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
The other day at work, I went into this old whore’s hospital room to wake her up for something but she wasn’t waking up no matter how many times I screamed the dumb bitches name. So I had to fart to I just fucking farted. She was dead asleep anyway.

This started the domino effect of my laugh attack.

Then I went to a different patient’s room and she was asking for breakfast. Somehow this shit made me laugh too. So I went back my coworker and I was trying to explain to her that the patient needed breakfast but I just kept laughing while saying it (which is weird because I never laugh)

This caused her to laugh as well.

Then I just kept sitting there laughing silently trying to hold it in for the next few hours, luckily this foid coworker is nice and she laughed along with me and somehow she became friendlier with me afterward and kept telling me how she just broke up with her boyfriend and asking me if I’m married and if I have kids and shit and asking what music I listen to.

Bitch was trying to probe me. Alien style shit innit

Joker shit innit @N0RTH @zv1212 @ropemax @RabidRosaries @Toth's thot

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Xangsane, Deleted member 21146 and 6 others
She wants ur cock
61E42DD4 E39C 4FF9 8CCB 42752400F162

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, gymmaxedhorse and Vermilioncore
IT HAPPENS

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Over

• +1
Your life is a comedy :love:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Vermilioncore
She will be your new angel

• Ugh..
Btw laughing attack is a huge abused dog incel trait.. i can relate:feelsrope:

I bet that old hag woke up the moment you left the room, that fart probably worked like smelling salts!

• JFL
The other day at work, I went into this old whore’s hospital room to wake her up for something but she wasn’t waking up no matter how many times I screamed the dumb bitches name. So I had to fart to I just fucking farted. She was dead asleep anyway.

This started the domino effect of my laugh attack.

Then I went to a different patient’s room and she was asking for breakfast. Somehow this shit made me laugh too. So I went back my coworker and I was trying to explain to her that the patient needed breakfast but I just kept laughing while saying it (which is weird because I never laugh)

This caused her to laugh as well.

Then I just kept sitting there laughing silently trying to hold it in for the next few hours, luckily this foid coworker is nice and she laughed along with me and somehow she became friendlier with me afterward and kept telling me how she just broke up with her boyfriend and asking me if I’m married and if I have kids and shit and asking what music I listen to.

Bitch was trying to probe me. Alien style shit innit

Joker shit innit @N0RTH @zv1212 @ropemax @RabidRosaries @Toth's thot
So u did work as some sort of doctor …. Hmmm interesting

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL