Had BRUTAL conversation with my oneitis. I want to end it!

Ken

Ken

Equinox
She finally texted me saying she wanted to talk on the phone instead of meetup. I knew it wouldnt be good but I called just to get it over with She asked me why I wanted to go out with her and said we wouldn't be compatible and that she has been seeing a guy for the past 3 months as FWB so we couldnt go out because they are getting more serious. Knowing this guy that doesnt care about her gets to have sex with her anytime made me want to die.

She then said she would try to hook me up with one of her less slutty friends and that I should try tinder. She said she had hooked up with a guy from tinder before. This also made me sick. Her friend is about a point or two below her looks. If she actually introduces me to her I will give her a chance.

The worst part was when she asked why I liked her. I said she seemed like a really good girl when we first met. She told me she was but she started hooking up with guys and partying a few months after we met. This destroyed me. Knowing she was a virgin when we met. If I wasnt so scared to make a move. If I had taken looksmaxxing and NT maxxing more seriously I could have been living the ideal life. She claimed that she always saw me as a friend but I could tell she liked me at least a little when we first met. I dont feel like living anymore. I cant sleep at night thinking about her being with that guy. Every time I eat I want to vomit. Im losing weight fast.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, SEPRAY, CristianT and 36 others
unironically thought of her every night for the past 7 years

just debilitating, no ambitions left

legit would be 100% ok living homeless if I just had her

would rather get stabbed in the stomach every morning and continue with my day than experience this sincere misery

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, PurpleWave, Daniel Plainview and 15 others

would rather get stabbed in the stomach every morning and continue with my day than experience this sincere misery
Ive known mine for 3 years now and have thought about her every second in those 3 years.

Did having sex with other girls help you? That is my only hope in life right now. I would still take her if she changed her mind. I wouldnt care if her body count was in triple digits.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, DarkLooks and Deleted member
u arent compabilited bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Tldr son???

Tldr son???
Asked out oneitis on date. She avoided me but finally called. Says she cant go out since we arent compatible and she has been seeing FWB for 3 months and is getting serious. Told her she seemed like a good girl when we met. Says she was a virgin when we met but she has hooked up with guys and partied a lot since then and wants to go through her hoe phase. Says I will find someone eventually.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 3 others
Asked out oneitis on date. She avoided me but finally called. Says she cant go out since we arent compatible and she has been seeing FWB for 3 months and is getting serious. Told her she seemed like a good girl when we met. Says she was a virgin when we met but she has hooked up with guys and partied a lot since then and wants to go through her hoe phase. Says I will find someone eventually.
She's right tho, she's a convicted whore now
You should get over it tbh

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16453 and 7 others
She's right tho, she's a convicted whore now
You should get over it tbh
I know its just brutal imaging that cute HQNP virgin girl I met having sex with a random chad on tinder after we met. She was so pure. Its nearly impossible to find girls like that.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 5 others
It‘s because of looks. Fuck off. You will never find a virgin girl, except you go to the Vietnamese jungle village of your ancestors and your future wife is happy to come to the West. Stop idealising her man. Fuck that cunt which is throwing her pussy around Tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, CristianT, Broski and 9 others
She is not worth it. Complete your looksmaxxing journey, get better, improve, and one day, after dozen of guys fucked and dumped her, she will come back and then it‘s your show time. Break her heart and take revenge

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, ShowerMaxxing, Morbidlife and 5 others
nah bro stop coping. if she was attracted to you she wouldn't have made it difficult for you when she was "virgin". she would have openly talked it which never happened. you were always just a friend. also jfl at her suggesting you to try tinder, she must be dumb as hell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CristianT, ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and 18 others
She is not worth it. Complete your looksmaxxing journey, get better, improve, and one day, after dozen of guys fucked and dumped her, she will come back and then it‘s your show time. Break her heart and take revenge
she won't come back but at least he won't live his life as her personal human dog

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 4 others
It‘s because of looks. Fuck off. You will never find a virgin girl, except you go to the Vietnamese jungle village of your ancestors and your future wife is happy to come to the West. Stop idealising her man. Fuck that cunt which is throwing her pussy around Tinder
I did find one and lost my chance with her because I didnt work on my looks and NT enough.

I know she's just another whore now but I still see her as the HQNP virgin girl I met everytime I see or think of her. I dont know how to stop idealising her. Nothing works:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14984
I did find one and lost my chance with her because I didnt work on my looks and NT enough.

I know she's just another whore now but I still see her as the HQNP virgin girl I met everytime I see or think of her. I dont know how to stop idealising her. Nothing works:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
She wasn’t a good girl. She just waited to the right moment to embrace her whoreness. She hadnt the courage before

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 6 others
nah bro stop coping. if she was attracted to you she wouldn't have made it difficult for you when she was "virgin". she would have openly talked it which never happened. you were always just a friend. also jfl at her suggesting you to try tinder, she must be dumb as hell
She did try talking to me when I first met her. She would try to have conversation with me but I was so aspie I would avoid her. We stopped talking for months. When I improved my social skills and finally starting talking to her again I could tell she had changed but I still liked her.

She finally texted me saying she wanted to talk on the phone instead of meetup. I knew it wouldnt be good but I called just to get it over with She asked me why I wanted to go out with her and said we wouldn't be compatible and that she has been seeing a guy for the past 3 months as FWB so we couldnt go out because they are getting more serious. Knowing this guy that doesnt care about her gets to have sex with her anytime made me want to die.

She then said she would try to hook me up with one of her less slutty friends and that I should try tinder. She said she had hooked up with a guy from tinder before. This also made me sick. Her friend is about a point or two below her looks. If she actually introduces me to her I will give her a chance.

The worst part was when she asked why I liked her. I said she seemed like a really good girl when we first met. She told me she was but she started hooking up with guys and partying a few months after we met. This destroyed me. Knowing she was a virgin when we met. If I wasnt so scared to make a move. If I had taken looksmaxxing and NT maxxing more seriously I could have been living the ideal life. She claimed that she always saw me as a friend but I could tell she liked me at least a little when we first met. I dont feel like living anymore. I cant sleep at night thinking about her being with that guy. Every time I eat I want to vomit. Im losing weight fast.
Brutal but this isn’t an uncommon phenomenon.

Be mindful of the following, if a girl really likes, she will give you such indications. She will facilitate you asking her out or even make it easier by literally orbiting around you.

Most women go through hoe phases remember that if a girl isnt with you, she is fucking or dreaming of fucking someone else. Even if you have a girlfriend, she would be with someone else right now were you not there. To females, you are nothing to her or are replaceable. Even chads are replaceable by other chads.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, DarkLoner94, AscendingHero and 7 others
Literally just this. I just posted the same thing. High IQ

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
She did try talking to me when I first met her. She would try to have conversation with me but I was so aspie I would avoid her. We stopped talking for months. When I improved my social skills and finally starting talking to her again I could tell she had changed but I still liked her.
anyway it's gone now. living of what ifs will only damage your liver . she would have cheated on you anyway because she's a slut

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Afrikancel and 1 other person
You're right. Ive already skin maxxed. I have clearer skin than I have in years. Gymmaxxing has been the most difficult since my depression makes it impossible to gain weight.

With a gymmaxxed body and clear skin I would easily mog her FWB. I wont focus on her but I will do my best to be like my chad friends and hookup with a new girl every weekend. If she ever comes back or I run into her at the club I will definitely pump and dump if given the chance.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14984 and 1 other person
Why men believe foids are good, when they pretend to be virgin. Bro, she just hadn’t found the right chad to deflower her. Lolz. It‘s not about sainthood, it‘s about opportunities.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, koalendo and 6 others
Goddamn nigga this would fucking hurt ngl. I was talking to a girl for 2 weeks and asked her out got rejected and that hurt. IMO ask them out earlier, if you pass their looks threshold theyll at least give u 1 date as a chance, better than finding out way later that u had no hope from the start

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms, ShowerMaxxing and Ken
This reminds me of that Reddit post, where a foid had Anal sex during her group trip to Italy and avoiding to have sex with her long term bf to keep her „virginity“

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 3 others

It's been around 7 years for me also. I still randomly think about her at the gym, when I'm playing elden ring, when I think about life. It ruins my mood every day

Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, galego123 and 3 others
How old are you and the girl and the guy she is with

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig
Why did i have to turn out as a very emotional man.

Having an onetisis SUCKS. you will most likely not get her and it will hit you like a truck. I wish I could just blast my brain with drugs that completely numbs me from this mental illness we call love

I currently don't have any but during my earlier highschool years I always did and it robbed my mental health

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 6 others
having sex with other girls
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SEPRAY, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 5 others
It's been around 7 years for me also. I still randomly think about her at the gym, when I'm playing elden ring, when I think about life. It ruins my mood every day

Brutal
Also we were in same class during grade 6-10 so around 4 years but we were really really close friends. Or so I thought. She blocked me because I roasted her. While she roasted me first. She is low iq I will admit and pretty braindead. But she was 9.5/10 face and 10/10 body for me :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Deleted member 14984 and 3 others
I am early 20's like her. He is almost 30. They met at a bar.
I guess richard cooper was right after all

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Also I think if you find a girl you're attracted to you will forget your onetis. But new girl needs to actually turn you on. Sadly tho after you're alone again you might start thinking about the past. When I was with a 9/10 assed but 5/10 faced girl fwb. I didn't think about my onetis. But after I stopped having sex the feelings come back.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 6 others
This reminds me of that Reddit post, where a foid had Anal sex during her group trip to Italy and avoiding to have sex with her long term bf to keep her „virginity“
I remembered that too. Females have no soul

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Also I think if you find a girl you're attracted to you will forget your onetis. But new girl needs to actually turn you on. Sadly tho after you're alone again you might start thinking about the past. When I was with a 9/10 assed but 5/10 faced girl fwb. I didn't think about my onetis. But after I stopped having sex the feelings come back.
Yeah the few times I stopped thinking about my oneitis was when I tried talking to girls more attractive than her. After they rejected me, I would miss my oneitis even more.

Getting a girlfriend more attractive than her coud definitely cure it but it would be extremely difficult since my oneitis is very attractive. The only females that mog her are model tier.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yeah the few times I stopped thinking about my oneitis was when I tried talking to girls more attractive than her. After they rejected me, I would miss my oneitis even more.

Getting a girlfriend more attractive than her coud definitely cure it but it would be extremely difficult since my oneitis is very attractive. The only females that mog her are model tier.
They don't have to be model tier. Overall my onetis is a 10/10. A 6-7/10 girl would make me forget her if I'm constantly fucking her. When you're with an attractive female having sex and cuddling etc and skin touching then you will not think about her. I wish I could get revenge on her tbh(in elden ring) Sadly she doesn't live here anymore

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and Ken
They don't have to be model tier. Overall my onetis is a 10/10. A 6-7/10 girl would make me forget her if I'm constantly fucking her. When you're with an attractive female having sex and cuddling etc and skin touching then you will not think about her. I wish I could get revenge on her tbh(in elden ring) Sadly she doesn't live here anymore
Obviously I'm assuming skinny girl with some ass and small tits (personally I don't care about tits only face and ass). A landwhale will make you 1099x more depressed after you nut. My friend got major depression from fucking a landwhale. He is a chad and usually fucks normal women but was horny and didn't have anyone else available atm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 5 others
Obviously I'm assuming skinny girl with some ass and small tits (personally I don't care about tits only face and ass). A landwhale will make you 1099x more depressed after you nut. My friend got major depression from fucking a landwhale. He is a chad and usually fucks normal women but was horny and didn't have anyone else available atm.
Makes sense. I have some landwhales that want to date me but if I did I know I would just think about my oneitis the entire time and how I had to settle for a landwhale instead. I thought about prostitutes but then I would have a similar issue.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
Makes sense. I have some landwhales that want to date me but if I did I know I would just think about my oneitis the entire time and how I had to settle for a landwhale instead. I thought about prostitutes but then I would have a similar issue.
Don't go for landwhale no matter what. Your self esteem will get more fucked. Just gymmax and looks max and nt max and social circle max. Most important is looks+ being sociable and having many friends etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16453, AscendingHero and 5 others
he then said she would try to hook me up with one of her less slutty friends and that I should try tinder. She said she had hooked up with a guy from tinder before. This also made me sick. Her friend is about a point or two below her looks. If she actually introduces me to her I will give her a chan
at least your oneitis cares about your sexual health. my oneitis told I will never get a girlfriend because im ugly. in fact no girl ever tried to hook me up with a friend of theirs, they didnt give a fuck

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 2 others
Don't go for landwhale no matter what. Your self esteem will get more fucked. Just gymmax and looks max and nt max and social circle max. Most important is looks+ being sociable and having many friends etc
Just started doing all of those. My old chad friends started inviting me to clubs and parties after I told them about my oneitis. That along with finally clearing up my skin has helped a lot.

I probably would have roped if she told me this when I had no social circle and severe acne.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 2 others
y'all niggas need some pussy :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Ken
he was never a friend he was a beta- orbiter, a friend is someone who a women respects on some level. If she is out here fucking guys on tinder and banging other guys, while clearly this guy is lusting after her and SHE knows it, but uses him a emotional tampon he is not a friend and she lacks respect for him. This virgin talk is cope, if she wanted to fuck him she would have.

This guy is talking like some 10 year old with a elementary school crush, i don't even think he made a move to try to date/fuck her. No women is gonna respect some guy lusting after her afraid to make a move. She sees hes eyes light up the buldge in hes pants, the lust in hes eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, koalendo and 4 others
he was never a friend he was beta- orbiter, a friend is someone who a women respects on some level. If she is out here fucking guys on tinder and banging other guys, while clearly this guy is lusting after her and SHE knows it, but uses him a emotional tampon he is not a friend and she lacks respect for him. This virgin talk is cope, if she wanted to fuck him she would have.
OP must be one of the most pathetic life forms in history. i guarantee you that if she asks for money he will gladly send her

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16453, koalendo and 1 other person
at least your oneitis cares about your sexual health. my oneitis told I will never get a girlfriend because im ugly. in fact no girl ever tried to hook me up with a friend of theirs, they didnt give a fuck
BRUTAL. Ive never had a female insult me that bad before.

I had told her I never wanted to talk to her again to move on. She told me she would set up with her friends so we could still be friends. I hope she keeps her word.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
she has been seeing a guy for the past 3 months as FWB so we couldnt go out because they are getting more serious.
does she realize that's what all guys say? he's probably fucking 5 other girls on the side while telling all of them that he wants them to be exclusive and potentially build something more serious
My friend got major depression from fucking a landwhale. He is a chad and usually fucks normal women but was horny and didn't have anyone else available atm.
relatable :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, forevergymcelling and 2 others
does she realize that's what all guys say? he's probably fucking 5 other girls on the side while telling all of them that he wants them to be exclusive and potentially build something more serious

relatable :lul:
She probably knows and doesn't care. She begged me to not tell her family about him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 2 others
She begged me to not tell her family about him.
probably because it isn't official "yet". and i'd believe her if she thought that he's also exclusive with her. girls like to delude themselves when the guy is attractive and the sex is good, they believe everything that comes out of their mouths, wishful thinking i guess

i regret leading on a bunch of girls in the past, that prevented them from meeting someone they could really build a connection with, while i only treated them like a booty call for when i was horny

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SEPRAY, ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Chadeep, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14984 and Danish_Retard
bear in mind that their families are very close. OP mistaken an acquaintance's good manners for sexual interest and has been crying for 2 years because of that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite, Chadeep, koalendo and 2 others