Had BRUTAL conversation with my oneitis. I want to end it!

Asked out oneitis on date. She avoided me but finally called. Says she cant go out since we arent compatible and she has been seeing FWB for 3 months and is getting serious. Told her she seemed like a good girl when we met. Says she was a virgin when we met but she has hooked up with guys and partied a lot since then and wants to go through her hoe phase. Says I will find someone eventually.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: over

Yes it hurts and even to this day I get rejected by the women I truly want

But I see it as a log in my fire, all the hate, rejections fuelling my ascension and life progress

Please try and see it like this dude

Hope things work out for you eventually

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and Ken
Also the fact you asked her know that your balls grew

Many people just don't bother even asking

The fact you followed through with something you wanted to is only going to benefit you

I see it like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16453 and 5 others
She finally texted me saying she wanted to talk on the phone instead of meetup. I knew it wouldnt be good but I called just to get it over with She asked me why I wanted to go out with her and said we wouldn't be compatible and that she has been seeing a guy for the past 3 months as FWB so we couldnt go out because they are getting more serious. Knowing this guy that doesnt care about her gets to have sex with her anytime made me want to die.

She then said she would try to hook me up with one of her less slutty friends and that I should try tinder. She said she had hooked up with a guy from tinder before. This also made me sick. Her friend is about a point or two below her looks. If she actually introduces me to her I will give her a chance.

The worst part was when she asked why I liked her. I said she seemed like a really good girl when we first met. She told me she was but she started hooking up with guys and partying a few months after we met. This destroyed me. Knowing she was a virgin when we met. If I wasnt so scared to make a move. If I had taken looksmaxxing and NT maxxing more seriously I could have been living the ideal life. She claimed that she always saw me as a friend but I could tell she liked me at least a little when we first met. I dont feel like living anymore. I cant sleep at night thinking about her being with that guy. Every time I eat I want to vomit. Im losing weight fast.
Brutal.

Does he guy mog you? That’s the only thing that would piss me off. If my oneitis had acces to better guys than me. Idc if some ugly dude rails her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Ken
Brutal.

Does he guy mog you? That’s the only thing that would piss me off. If my oneitis had acces to better guys than me. Idc if some ugly dude rails her.
No. Guys here will say I am coping but he gets skullmogged by my oneitis. He looks like a retarded zayn malik. He could pass as indian. He drugdealer badboy maxxed with tattoos and piercings. I was expecting her to get a typical chad boyfriend or even worse a tyrone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and one job away
No. Guys here will say I am coping but he gets skullmogged by my oneitis. He looks like a retarded zayn malik. He could pass as indian. He drugdealer badboy maxxed with tattoos and piercings. I was expecting her to get a typical chad boyfriend or even worse a tyrone.
Then why bother. As Long as you’re better than him in looks everything you need to know is that you could have had her.

You just fucked up somewhere

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

The fact you followed through with something you wanted to is only going to benefit you

I see it like this
Legit, I felt a huge weight come off my shoulders after I asked. It was also a lot easier to ask other girls after that.

This whole experience with her has made me suicidal at times but it also has forced me to improve my life. Rejection can either destroy you or force you improve.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Chadethnic101
Legit, I felt a huge weight come off my shoulders after I asked. It was also a lot easier to ask other girls after that.

This whole experience with her has made me suicidal at times but it also has forced me to improve my life. Rejection can either destroy you or force you improve.
I see every approach/challenge or anything like this

If my intuition is telling me I have to do try, it'll kill me of I don't do it

As a man there's no excuse to let experiences destroy you, only grow you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Ken

I see it like this
Depends. Sometimes you can tell that they don't like you that way but I agree 80% if the time it's worth a shot if you really want her

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Chadethnic101
If she‘s Asian, of course she is scared. The families actually dont support whoredom but noodles do it secretly. Probably she was nice to you, cause you could blackmail her. Most Asian women loose their virginity to Whites in Murrica and Europe. Get over it asap. She was virgin for you. So you would not attempt

everyone has this experience at some point, best to just move on. Its embarrassing but u can only do better by just forgetting her and he friends. Start going to bars and try to hook up with girls at least once a week. its only human nature bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Ken
She is not attracted to your looks. Women are not complicated creatures like we like to cope. She finds that other guy better looking. If she found you better looking she would have dumped her FWB to get with you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ken and Deleted member 16474
Women know from the first second if they want to sleep with you or nah

there is no lovey dovey :bluepill: romantic movie style winning her over in real life

you have it or you don't, thats it

Unknown 10

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 15309
She finally texted me saying she wanted to talk on the phone instead of meetup. I knew it wouldnt be good but I called just to get it over with She asked me why I wanted to go out with her and said we wouldn't be compatible and that she has been seeing a guy for the past 3 months as FWB so we couldnt go out because they are getting more serious. Knowing this guy that doesnt care about her gets to have sex with her anytime made me want to die.

She then said she would try to hook me up with one of her less slutty friends and that I should try tinder. She said she had hooked up with a guy from tinder before. This also made me sick. Her friend is about a point or two below her looks. If she actually introduces me to her I will give her a chance.

The worst part was when she asked why I liked her. I said she seemed like a really good girl when we first met. She told me she was but she started hooking up with guys and partying a few months after we met. This destroyed me. Knowing she was a virgin when we met. If I wasnt so scared to make a move. If I had taken looksmaxxing and NT maxxing more seriously I could have been living the ideal life. She claimed that she always saw me as a friend but I could tell she liked me at least a little when we first met. I dont feel like living anymore. I cant sleep at night thinking about her being with that guy. Every time I eat I want to vomit. Im losing weight fast.
you aren't truly blackpilled until you've had a really messed up thing happen with your oneitis. come to think of it I think this is how I ended up here in the first place

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Salieri
brutal brother. anytime someone gets black pilled this song always pops in my head

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
just had an intense episode of oneitis misery and had to come back to this thread and say i really hope you make it out. i really hope you dont have to live your entire life feeling these things.

• So Sad
just had an intense episode of oneitis misery and had to come back to this thread and say i really hope you make it out. i really hope you dont have to live your entire life feeling these things.
Ive only been eating ~500 calories a day and getting 3 hours of sleep a day since this happened. I feel like im in a nightmare and cant wake up. When I think of her being with that guy I feel like vomiting even with an empty stomach. Nothing outside of a mircale could make me happy right now :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Salieri
probably because it isn't official "yet". and i'd believe her if she thought that he's also exclusive with her. girls like to delude themselves when the guy is attractive and the sex is good, they believe everything that comes out of their mouths, wishful thinking i guess

i regret leading on a bunch of girls in the past, that prevented them from meeting someone they could really build a connection with, while i only treated them like a booty call for when i was horny
They would’ve done the same to you if you were uglier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, AscendingHero and Deleted member 7098
Man you are fucking desperate you need to move the fuck on, just accept that its over with her. In a couple of years you will be laughing at how cringe you are acting now

• +1
Reactions: PurpleWave, Broski, Ken and 1 other person
Bro this is pathological, get on some meds dude. Lmfao

• +1
It ain't easy being cheesy

• +1
Reactions: Broski

Ken

unironically thought of her every night for the past 7 years

just debilitating, no ambitions left

legit would be 100% ok living homeless if I just had her

would rather get stabbed in the stomach every morning and continue with my day than experience this sincere misery
Even girls I send nudes with, it hurts when they say they were with x guy and did whatever with him.

ITS OVERRRRR

• +1