Had my first sunbed in 2 years today + new cartier watch pics

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
So i havent been on a sunbed for like 2 years, since before the first lockdown.

got pastey as fuck within that time as i literally do not spend a second outside.

but in that time ive grown a cheek beard, learned to dye my blonde eyebrows and tash dark brown which are big looksmaxxes for me.

also tried about 10 different hair styles, picked the best one. and learned to give myself a skinfade and do my side parting line. it took me about a year and a half to master the skinfade and now id say i genuinely give a better fade than my barber (went to my turkish barbers recently just to try it and they literally ruined my hair and life in a 20 minute sitting.

also got tattoo maxxed.

but im subhuman without a tan so getting a tan is the last thing on my list until I start attempting to speak to girls again.

its about 60p per minute at the one i go to. im gonna do a 20 minute session on high intensity. once per week. (gonna get dark as fuck)

and I go in there naked so hopefully my testosterone will increase from the sun on my balls and hopefully ill gain some muscle

60p*20mins*4.3(weeks in a month)= £50 per month to look fucking sexy.

im extremely poor but id rather have a tan than anything else in this world tbh because it literally changes my face

so im gonna enter the dating market like this:
1. perma skinfaded
2. permenantly tanned as fuck
3. nice beard
4. eyebrows, tash, and beard dyed dark brown once per week
5. tattoo maxxed
6. new cartier watch
7. i used to be able 55kg. now ive put on 20kg of pure muscle

didnt have any of these things before , probably why i performed so poorly.

just need to get some new instagram pics with my new look and morph them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MikeMew'sBitch, Preoximerianas and 8 others
So i havent been on a sunbed for like 2 years, since before the first lockdown.

got pastey as fuck within that time as i literally do not spend a second outside.

but in that time ive grown a cheek beard, learned to dye my blonde eyebrows and tash dark brown which are big looksmaxxes for me.

also tried about 10 different hair styles, picked the best one. and learned to give myself a skinfade and do my side parting line. it took me about a year and a half to master the skinfade and now id say i genuinely give a better fade than my barber (went to my turkish barbers recently just to try it and they literally ruined my hair and life in a 20 minute sitting.

also got tattoo maxxed.

but im subhuman without a tan so getting a tan is the last thing on my list until I start attempting to speak to girls again.

its about 60p per minute at the one i go to. im gonna do a 20 minute session on high intensity. (gonna get dark as fuck)

and I go in there naked so hopefully my testosterone will increase from the sun on my balls and hopefully ill gain some muscle

60p*20mins*4.3(weeks in a month)= £50 per month to look fucking sexy.

im extremely poor but id rather have a tan than anything else in this world tbh because it literally changes my face

so im gonna enter the dating market like this:
1. perma skinfaded
2. permenantly tanned as fuck
3. nice beard
4. eyebrows, tash, and beard dyed dark brown once per week
5. tattoo maxxed
6. new cartier watch

View attachment 1368363

didnt have any of these things before , probably why i performed so poorly.
Bad skincare lmao you have skin like a lizzard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chinlet Ascension, lutte and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IdiAmin
Looks really nice bro how have you learnt to cut ur own hair

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Looks really nice bro how have you learnt to cut ur own hair
360 mirror + clippers + youtube + trial and error bro

How much costs the watch?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6128
Don't morph your pics. Girls are wise to this now. I did a REALLY mild morph to get rid of dark circles and got no matches until one girl told me I look fake as fuck so I use the original pic and got matches :feelswah:

I hope you are using MT2 to save some skin damage.

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, fogdart and gamma
Don't morph your pics. Girls are wise to this now. I did a REALLY mild morph to get rid of dark circles and got no matches until one girl told me I look fake as fuck so I use the original pic and got matches :feelswah:

I hope you are using MT2 to save some skin damage.
i meant more body. editing ur face is obvious as fuck.

and no mt2 makes me feel weird :'(

I’m about to go to my mate now for a haircut he charges £15 but he’s really fucking good

Cartier is a nice watch, but NO girl will know what you are wearing.
Its Rolex or nothing when you wanna attract them.
Also cartier is more for oldcels or females.

1380FED1 9AA4 4B46 B7AF D92E251632DF

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill

View attachment 1375730
really?ffs.

ill probably get a sub like that or a yg daydate next

View attachment 1375730
Females don't know what that is Either.
Its gotta flash and look like a rolex. Not a submarnier that looks identical to a $150 watch and is lusted after by noobs and collectors.

flutted bezel will catch the light and people will know you have 10k on your wrist.

Heres what I would get

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14543
I've been using tanning salons for more than 10 years and have great skin. There are some rules; moisturise your skin, don't do it too often and never long enough to burn. Eat a diet high in animal forms of protein, minerals and vitamins. Don't do drugs it will interfere with recovery.

The sweet spot is enough UV to maintain a glow and optimise health but not enough to burn. I usually do 6-9 mins per week. 20 min sessions sounds stupid honestly. It's like thinking you would grow bigger muscles if you stay in the gym an hour longer; once you're past the threshold of eliciting a supercompensation response (tanning, or muscle growth) there's no further benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I've been using tanning salons for more than 10 years and have great skin. There are some rules; moisturise your skin, don't do it too often and never long enough to burn. Eat a diet high in animal forms of protein, minerals and vitamins. Don't do drugs it will interfere with recovery.

The sweet spot is enough UV to maintain a glow and optimise health but not enough to burn. I usually do 6-9 mins per week. 20 min sessions sounds stupid honestly. It's like thinking you would grow bigger muscles if you stay in the gym an hour longer; once you're past the threshold of eliciting a supercompensation response (tanning, or muscle growth) there's no further benefit.
why not sun?

yeah everyone that says it ruins ur collagen is coping unless ur on a dreadful diet and seriously abusinng the sun or sunbeds and dont moisturise.

do you actually have a tan or just glow? I wanna be inbetween tan and glow to actually look good.

the happiest ive been in life is the points where ive been the most tanned

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
yeah everyone that says it ruins ur collagen is coping unless ur on a dreadful diet and seriously abusinng the sun or sunbeds and dont moisturise.

do you actually have a tan or just glow? I wanna be inbetween tan and glow to actually look good.

the happiest ive been in life is the points where ive been the most tanned

Yes it's cope, but the propaganda against the sun is so ubiquitous that some people can't overcome it. And equally there is propaganda against the very foods needed to maintain good skin.

In the summer months I have quite a deep tan, the rest of the year just a glow. I basically only intend to mimic the sort of sun exposure I would naturally get living a traditional way. And yes beyond the aesthetics of having a tan there is a sort of inner happiness from being in the sun, and even artificial sun will lift my mood for a while.

why not sun?

As already answered, there just isn't enough in northern latitudes unless you are outside almost all day (as we would be naturally). Unless you are working construction or something.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Deleted member 14543
Yes it's cope, but the propaganda against the sun is so ubiquitous that some people can't overcome it. And equally there is propaganda against the very foods needed to maintain good skin.

In the summer months I have quite a deep tan, the rest of the year just a glow. I basically only intend to mimic the sort of sun exposure I would naturally get living a traditional way. And yes beyond the aesthetics of having a tan there is a sort of inner happiness from being in the sun, and even artificial sun will lift my mood for a while.

As already answered, there just isn't enough in northern latitudes unless you are outside almost all day (as we would be naturally). Unless you are working construction or something.
i had a roofing job for 3 years and even in the shitty cold uk i would get an indian tan in the summer. them were the only times ive been able to pull girls. im seriously subhuman when pale

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
really?ffs.

ill probably get a sub like that or a yg daydate next
Dude you're not getting a sub, not unless Ur paying 3x retail.

Tbh people comment more when I wore my cartier than my Rolex jfl.