Had success with a girl today

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
So, there’s this girl in my Algebra class. I think she’s really cute, she’s has a nice body and so on, so forth, so today I decided to actually talk to her more frequently (outside of the usual just asking for answers or math related stuff)

So we talked for the last few minutes in class, and we kind of hit it off. I told her some jokes, she laughed, we talked about shit, and then eventually I asked for her phone # and she said yes! I got a yes bro. I don’t know if we’ll ever get into a relationship yet, but I’ll try my best- I already got a good first impression.

PS: I’ll try and send some pictures if I can find any (she don’t really post on her Insta)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SeiGun, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Is she white with blue eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
Shit
Fucking
Thread

kys

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 14139, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
Im mirin bro, don't let these rotters put you down

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6128, Stallone and 2 others
If she dosent rape you when she sees you then she isent intrested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madmax, Heguldus, Deleted member 14024 and 1 other person

So, there’s this girl in my Algebra class. I think she’s really cute, she’s has a nice body and so on, so forth, so today I decided to actually talk to her more frequently (outside of the usual just asking for answers or math related stuff)

So we talked for the last few minutes in class, and we kind of hit it off. I told her some jokes, she laughed, we talked about shit, and then eventually I asked for her phone # and she said yes! I got a yes bro. I don’t know if we’ll ever get into a relationship yet, but I’ll try my best- I already got a good first impression.

PS: I’ll try and send some pictures if I can find any (she don’t really post on her Insta)
nigga this is the worst place to show pm me bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Velvet_Thorns

show me the picture nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15406
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice bro.

Encara messi

So then you had zero success. Back to the basement you go.
shut up fag u never even felt the touch of a girl stay in this forum forever fuckin fag