Hair advice NEEDED! Everyone GTFIH NOW!! Or the world will end

Tallest person here

Tallest person here

Mogger of the world. !
To appeal to female gaze , I have medium length hair (taper fade + doesn’t go past my ears ) I’m also mixed so my hair is naturally curly like 3a 3b (not wavy but not nappy or light skin curly) My question for ethnics and white people of superior stock with curly hair is what they do for their hair or do you try and get it as wavy or straight as possible rather than making it as curly as possible like most curly head people do.

Also if my hair dark dark dark brown hair almost black but slightly brown so it’s noticeable and not like Asian black color, should I dye it?!!

My skin colour is like a white person’s but not pale a little tanned and my eyes are dark brown but not as dark as my eyebrows or hair .

noone cares greycel

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, TheBrownOne and kebab
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Deleted member 30019
noone cares greycel
I knew someone would say this. I’m going to kill myself now and write a note blaming jabbatheslut and link this website so that the whole website gets banned and you get arrested and you go to jail and are forced to sex a ton of men in jail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft1GER, kingpiin, Offensive Bias and 4 others
you are a worthless internet user with a gookess avi.

• Love it
Reactions: Lazarusx and Tallest person here
I knew someone would say this. I’m going to kill myself now and write a note blaming jabbatheslut and link this website so that the whole website gets banned and you get arrested and you go to jail and are forced to sex a ton of men in jail
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hungryplayground175 and Tallest person here
the world will end you said ? dont threaten me with my litteral life goal

• Woah
Reactions: Tallest person here
Sep 16, 2023

not a single word. back to tiktok u go

• WTF
Reactions: Tallest person here
Sep 16, 2023

not a single word. back to tiktok u go
Sep 16, 2023

not a single word. back to tiktok u
you are a worthless internet user with a gookess avi.
Shit up both of you. 10000 posts on mortis and he’s not even touching ltn probably lingering in the high subhuman ranges. You guys wouldn’t come up to me in person and say this cause: 1. I’d mog you because you aren’t even human when the earth was created you found a way to sneak in from the reaches of space and 2. Both of you would get beat up by the king of the world and servant under god (me) .

I usually go for more defined curls (leave in conditioner and pomade), but lately I’ve been thinking of switching it up to wavy cause I’m bored asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: fuse
You are ugly .
Screenshot 20231006 005351 Gallery

use leave in cantu cond and very gentle shampoo for defined curls

Going to watch the world end

dont be a pussy op, get a buzzcut!!!

mirin clickbait title also dnr

Had the same hair as you, but I straighten it with heat and then make it a little messy. Use conditioner every 2 days and shampoo weekly if your hair is as oily as me. If it's not very oily don't shampoo weekly shampoo a little less. I cut the sides with a very soft low taper that's not very flashy. I use argan oil every night and coconut oil after my showers. Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Nah bro get indian haircare tho

Had the same hair as you, but I straighten it with heat and then make it a little messy. Use conditioner every 2 days and shampoo weekly if your hair is as oily as me. If it's not very oily don't shampoo weekly shampoo a little less. I cut the sides with a very soft low taper that's not very flashy. I use argan oil every night and coconut oil after my showers. Hope this
Oil Massage: Regularly massage warm coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil into your hair and scalp. Leave it overnight for deep conditioning.

Natural Hair Masks: Use homemade masks like yogurt and honey, aloe vera, or egg and olive oil. Apply these masks to your hair and leave them on for about 30 minutes before washing.

Amla (Indian Gooseberry): Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. You can use amla oil or make a paste from fresh amla to apply on your hair. It helps promote hair growth and repairs damage.

Shikakai and Reetha: These natural Indian herbs are great for cleansing and conditioning hair. Make a hair wash by soaking them in water overnight and using the strained liquid to wash your hair.

Avoid Heat: Minimize the use of heated styling tools like straighteners and curling irons. When necessary, use a heat protectant spray.

Gentle Shampoo: Use a sulfate-free, mild shampoo that suits your hair type. Avoid daily washing as it can strip your hair of natural oils.

Conditioning: Use a good-quality conditioner after every wash to lock in moisture. You can also use a leave-in conditioner.

Trim Regularly: Get your hair trimmed every few months to get rid of split ends and promote healthy growth.

Balanced Diet: Consume a diet rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals. Foods like spinach, lentils, and nuts can promote hair health.

Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your hair and scalp hydrated.

Avoid Tight Hairstyles: Wearing tight hairstyles frequently can lead to hair breakage. Opt for loose styles to reduce stress on your hair.

Protect from Sun: Cover your hair with a scarf or hat when exposed to harsh sunlight.

Stress Management: Stress can contribute to hair damage. Practice stress-reduction techniques like yoga and meditation.

Use Silk Pillowcases: Sleeping on a silk pillowcase reduces friction and minimizes hair breakage.

Patience: Hair repair takes time, so be patient and consistent with your routine.

Had the same hair as you, but I straighten it with heat and then make it a little messy. Use conditioner every 2 days and shampoo weekly if your hair is as oily as me. If it's not very oily don't shampoo weekly shampoo a little less. I cut the sides with a very soft low taper that's not very flashy. I use argan oil every night and coconut oil after my showers. Hope this helps
To restore damaged hair and achieve silky hair, follow these Indian hair care tips:

1. **Oil Massage:** Regularly massage warm coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil into your hair and scalp. Leave it overnight for deep conditioning.

2. **Natural Hair Masks:** Use homemade masks like yogurt and honey, aloe vera, or egg and olive oil. Apply these masks to your hair and leave them on for about 30 minutes before washing.

3. **Amla (Indian Gooseberry):** Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. You can use amla oil or make a paste from fresh amla to apply on your hair. It helps promote hair growth and repairs damage.

4. **Shikakai and Reetha:** These natural Indian herbs are great for cleansing and conditioning hair. Make a hair wash by soaking them in water overnight and using the strained liquid to wash your hair.

5. **Avoid Heat:** Minimize the use of heated styling tools like straighteners and curling irons. When necessary, use a heat protectant spray.

6. **Gentle Shampoo:** Use a sulfate-free, mild shampoo that suits your hair type. Avoid daily washing as it can strip your hair of natural oils.

7. **Conditioning:** Use a good-quality conditioner after every wash to lock in moisture. You can also use a leave-in conditioner.

8. **Trim Regularly:** Get your hair trimmed every few months to get rid of split ends and promote healthy growth.

9. **Balanced Diet:** Consume a diet rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals. Foods like spinach, lentils, and nuts can promote hair health.

10. **Stay Hydrated:** Drink plenty of water to keep your hair and scalp hydrated.

11. **Avoid Tight Hairstyles:** Wearing tight hairstyles frequently can lead to hair breakage. Opt for loose styles to reduce stress on your hair.

12. **Protect from Sun:** Cover your hair with a scarf or hat when exposed to harsh sunlight.

13. **Stress Management:** Stress can contribute to hair damage. Practice stress-reduction techniques like yoga and meditation.

14. **Use Silk Pillowcases:** Sleeping on a silk pillowcase reduces friction and minimizes hair breakage.

15. **Patience:** Hair repair takes time, so be patient and consistent with your routine.

Remember that results may vary depending on your hair type and the extent of damage. It's essential to find a routine that works for you and stick to it for the best results. Consulting a professional hairstylist for personalized advice can also be beneficial.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
P O S T P I C S N I G G E R

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Fucking retard thinking we can guess a random hairstyle without pics

To appeal to female gaze , I have medium length hair (taper fade + doesn’t go past my ears ) I’m also mixed so my hair is naturally curly like 3a 3b (not wavy but not nappy or light skin curly) My question for ethnics and white people of superior stock with curly hair is what they do for their hair or do you try and get it as wavy or straight as possible rather than making it as curly as possible like most curly head people do.

Also if my hair dark dark dark brown hair almost black but slightly brown so it’s noticeable and not like Asian black color, should I dye it?!!

My skin colour is like a white person’s but not pale a little tanned and my eyes are dark brown but not as dark as my eyebrows or hair .

Shit up both of you. 10000 posts on mortis and he’s not even touching ltn probably lingering in the high subhuman ranges. You guys wouldn’t come up to me in person and say this cause: 1. I’d mog you because you aren’t even human when the earth was created you found a way to sneak in from the reaches of space and 2. Both of you would get beat up by the king of the world and servant under god (me) .
nigga get the same haircut as curt cobain you fucking spastic