HAIR EXPERTS GTFIH

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
b83d33ae03c24518819bbb0142fcf138.png

A user on this forum after seeing my face recommeded that I style my hair like Johnny Depp, what do I need to get this hairstyle? I dont know shit about how to style hair.

Inject E

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and FatJattMofo
Lol grow it long on sides and top.
And then style it
Take a lot of effort tho

Dont. Only two hairstyle are viable. Buzzcut or surfer hair(messy pulled back)

Lol grow it long on sides and top.
And then style it
Take a lot of effort tho
I already have long ass hair on my top, my sides are short though, like very short. The hair on top can reach down to the bottom of my nose but my hair on sides is non existent.

I already have long ass hair on my top, my sides are short though, like very short. The hair on top can reach down to the bottom of my nose but my hair on sides is non existent.
Well you have to have hair on sides

Well you have to have hair on sides
Well what tf should I do about my hair for now then? seeing as i dont have that but im not getting my hair cut either.

Well what tf should I do about my hair for now then? seeing as i dont have that but im not getting my hair cut either.
I can only think of slick back tbh.
Long hair top short sides is kinda shit

hair is the hardest looksmax by far

Yes but his sides arent really short.He just slicked them flat.But they have some length

No hair for your NCT

Seriously though you have a diamond shaped face where your cheekbones are the widest point. Curtains look best on this face shape.

Yes but his sides arent really short.He just slicked them flat.But they have some length
Shit I guess ill just give it a whirl see if it works.
No hair for your NCT

Seriously though you have a diamond shaped face where your cheekbones are the widest point. Curtains look best on this face shape.
Hmm in some photos it does look more squarish (not square mind you). I guess ill try both of these styles.

I have this hairstyle, I also have a diamond face shape, you should totally grow it. The front of the hair should be the longest point. When stretched it should reach or almost reach your mouth. Also, remember to NEVER shave the sides, let them grow aswell.

Just get a hair transplant at hair of Istanbul.
They’re cheap and have had top celebrity clients.
Results are the most amazing I have seen.
I have plans to get it done there in 2020

Just get a hair transplant at hair of Istanbul.
They’re cheap and have had top celebrity clients.
Results are the most amazing I have seen.
I have plans to get it done there in 2020
Turkish masterrace