hair impacts your jaw structure

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
from what I've seen if you have shorter hairstyle your jaw is more pronounced ,sharper and angular compared to a long hairstyle which softens and makes your face rounder for anyone who has strong jaws in this site do not grow out your hair its a meme

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9670, faggotchadlite and 5 others
from what I've seen if you have shorter hairstyle your jaw is more pronounced ,sharper and angular compared to a long hairstyle which softens and makes your face rounder for anyone who has strong jaws in this site do not grow out your hair its a meme
Hair affects much more of your face. The jaw is the least important aspect when considering a hairstyle. It’s much more important to look at your cranium and forehead slant as well as overall harmony of the thirds.

A very good lower third will always look atleast good but you entire face can be ruined by a narrow, recessed, rounded whatever cranium or a too big forhead or too long midface. Long hair can significantly change all of that to the better while nothing else can.

Look up sergio carvajal short vs long hair for a quick example of weak and somewhat recessed cranium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9670, Effortless and 5 others
Hair affects much more of your face. The jaw is the least important aspect when considering a hairstyle. It’s much more important to look at your cranium and forehead slant as well as overall harmony of the thirds.

A very good lower third will always look atleast good but you entire face can be ruined by a narrow, recessed, rounded whatever cranium or a too big forhead or too long midface. Long hair can significantly change all of that to the better while nothing else can.

Look up sergio carvajal for a quick example of weak and somewhat recessed cranium
whats a forehead slant ?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
not exactly

shorter sharp angled fringe and longer back and sides gives the illusion of more square jaw/face

whats a forehead slant ?
Forehead slant is the angle of your forehead.

Justin Bieber has basically no slant. He has a straight forehead. Andy whithfield has a very slanted forehad. The slant in itself isn’t that important. It’s important to have a non curved forehead. If you have a weak cranium or you hair starts receding /have a natural high hairline you will have a round forehead which isn’t good. If you ontop of that have a recessed cranium you have to hair fraud

I looked up sergio for you. His case isn’t severe but shows the impact. He went from average side to chad by hiding his weak forehead.
905092DD C6C8 4F51 926F E280533A1A30

E7B211B2 FC02 41A8 BEFF C23599EAC3DB

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless
Forehead slant is the angle of your forehead.

Justin Bieber has basically no slant. He has a straight forehead. Andy whithfield has a very slanted forehad. The slant in itself isn’t that important. It’s important to have a non curved forehead. If you have a weak cranium or you hair starts receding /have a natural high hairline you will have a round forehead which isn’t good. If ontop of that have a recessed cranium you have to hair fraud

I looked up sergio for you. His case isn’t severe but shows the impact. He went from average to chad but hiding his weak forehead.
View attachment 1338749
View attachment 1338750
how is mine ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Good. It’s not that important unless it’s a failo. It can only be a failo of it’s too slanted and round or too straight and tall like a tower. As Long as it’s not a failo it has no impact
btw my friend did the bimax not me

But to answer your question if hair affects the jaw. Yes it does. It mainly comes down to the sides not the hair ontop of you head. Short sides make you look straighter overall. But they can also elongate your face so you look more rectangular. There are too many variances to list them here. But yes in short you are correct

btw my friend did the bimax not me
Yeah it’s fine. It’s not like I’m not gonna do it if the recovery is hard lol. I’m prepared to puke blood Vomit through my nose if that’s what it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
not exactly
View attachment 1338744 View attachment 1338743

shorter sharp angled fringe and longer back and sides gives the illusion of more square jaw/face
completely disagree

without even mentioning the cherrypick i've never seen my jaw as angular as with short hair

look up any chad with long vs short hair jaw pops out short unless they have giga neurocranium

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
completely disagree

without even mentioning the cherrypick i've never seen my jaw as angular as with short hair

look up any chad with long vs short hair jaw pops out short unless they have giga neurocranium
It’s not long hair in general it’s shorter fringe with longer back and sides, search up Richard Ramirez’s different hairstyles you can the difference between long and short hair.

E7309170f742a697d46481e7944016c3

I disagree that hair that causes a softening of the jaw.
If you have poor jaw structure in the first place, there's not much beyond surgery, or growing a long beard to completely conceal it that you can do. Maybe masseter muscle hypertrophy.
If you have a decent jaw, the best way to highlight it is with contrast. Either via beard stubble, long hair (as seen in the image) or a thicker neck.
That said, contrast is the main point. Don't combine beard stubble with long hair if they're the same color. It will just all blend together and your jaw won't stand out as much.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
It’s not long hair in general it’s shorter fringe with longer back and sides, search up Richard Ramirez’s different hairstyles you can the difference between long and short hair.
i mean, anything that covers up the neck or long sides, that shit is a looksmin. in general and for your jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323