Hair is literally 50% of your attractiveness

Since i wear a hairsystem my dating life has 180 degrees turned. I could cry when thinking about how much potential i wasted walking around with my disgusting nw3 hairline.
HAIR = YOUR LIFEQUALITY = HAPPYNESS = EVERYTHING
How much you paying monthly (averaged out)?

Yea girls in 2022 would pick gosha
I know you are trolling.
But for the small probability that you are serious, I have to tell you that you don’t know anything about attraction.

If we are talking about girls in the 14y range you might be right. But 16y+ girls would choose young drago 100% it’s not even close. Just imagine them standing next to each other. The mog would be too brutal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and LooksOrDeath
On topic though, hair is insanely important. If I had thick nw0 hair, it would singlehandedly elevate my looks to vHTN level, with everything else unchanged.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and germanlooks
I know you are trolling.
But for the small probability that you are serious, I have to tell you that you don’t know anything about attraction.

If we are talking about girls in the 14y range you might be right. But 16y+ girls would choose young drago 100% it’s not even close. Just imagine them standing next to each other. The mog would be too brutal
No seriously run tinder with both
Many girls prefer feminine look

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I don't know about 50 percent, but when I take a good dose of finasteride so my hair is thick, I'm lean, I do my ice hooding so i have a better eye area, and my stubble is good, I probably go up 2 IRL points.