Hair transplant and Finasteride

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
Hair is arguably one of the biggest factor in terms of sexual attraction. It can make or break a face. It's often over looked and people assume you're fucked, if you're balding. That's not necessarily true.

(Before and After)
What is balding? and why am I balding? Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp which has to do with the miniaturization of your hair follicles. In other words, your hair is dying. There is a laundry list of reasons you can be balding such as heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of aging. In the majority of individuals it has to do with there Heredity Dihydrotestosterone sensitivity in their hair follicles. Your hair follicles are genetically predisposed to certain DHT levels which miniaturize your hair follicles. There is nothing you can do about this. DHT is a male sex hormone created when certain enzymes convert testosterone in men's testes and prostate.

What can I do to fix my hair? There is really only one FDA approved effective way to fighting hair loss, Finasteride. What is Finasteride? Finasteride is a type of medicine called a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. It works by stopping testosterone (a sex hormone) turning into another hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). By doing this your balding will be greatly slowed down, halted with potential for alot of growth. It reduces your DHT serum levels in your body by 60-70%(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/) which is good for hair loss. How ever, by lowering your DHT it can lead to loss of interest in sex; · impotence; · trouble having an orgasm; or · abnormal ejaculation. However, in a study, only 2% experienced side effects above and it resolved after stopping it. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/)

(Results of 15 months Fin at 1 mg daily)

Hair transplants, this is a subject I see alot of people not research enough. Hair transplant is still surgery, and it shouldn't be skimped out on. Don't just get a hair transplant because the doctor is cheap or affordable. You need to do proper research on the doctor. If you're budgeting your self for a hair transplant you need to be careful. The lower the cost the higher the risk of a failed procedure. It's with any other facial cosmetic surgery as we see here. You can go to turkey and get jaw surgery, for half to 1/4 the price of a US doctor, but there is a high risk it wont be as good as the US doctor and vice versa. You don't want multiple procedures you want one, and to nail it out the park. Choose a doctor you spent time researching and you feel safest and most comfortable with. Don't just make a decision based on price, you will have buyers remorse..

Below is a list of doctors that are PRE screened. In other words, these doctors "The following physicians are recommended by our online patient community based on their proven history of excellent patient results and professional credentials. These top hair transplant surgeons are dedicated full time to hair restoration and have been carefully reviewed by dozens and sometimes hundreds of real patients and respected physician peers before being selected to be recommended on this site." are the best of the best in terms of hair transplants. They have amazing track records in terms of patient reviews, results, research and being in the community.

When you find a doctor who you think is good for your surgery, ask him these 10 questions. If he or she can't sufficiently answer these questions, run. The below quote is from Dr. Bloxham and Feller.

"1. Has the practice been performing HT for at least ten years ? 2. Does the practice perform HT EXCLUSIVELY as it's life blood ? 3. Does the doctor ONLY use in-house technicians and NOT traveling technicians (which are illegal) ? 4. Will the doctor use at least one technician for every 500 grafts he says you need ? 5. Can the doctor show you at least 100 before/after videos of HIS patients ? 6. Can the doctor show you at least 50 before/after videos of HIS patients ? 7. Does the doctor post his result photos on hair transplant chat forums to be viewed and critiqued by the public ? Only the very best and consistent doctors dare to do this. 8.Will the doctor SHOW you that his staff uses microscopes and that they have at least six microscope work stations for the hair transplant technicians ? 9. Does the doctor guarantee he will not use a robot machine or semi-automated machine to perform your procedure ? That is, does he guarantee to perform your surgery manually ? 10. Does the doctor perform both FUT and FUE regularly ? Beware clinics that only offer FUE they are NOT full fledged hair transplant doctors and are not providing patients the best option available for HT. The worlds worst results have been produced by so called "FUE only" doctors."

Attachments

• 1633488516834.png
    1633488516834.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 7098, oldcelloser and 4 others
Nice. 10,000 words. I need picture stimulation

edit: my dopamine synapses are pleased.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Swole bravo
Elon Musck ascended hard after his inceldom with hairsplant @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
pavel durov
Apparently he had plastic surgery to reposition his ear and a rhinoplasty. Also dudes worth billions I found out. I wouldn’t be surprised it’s a hair transplant. Or a super expensive hair system. Either or, from +3 points easily lol.