Hair Transplant in Spain

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Are they faking the results? All the crazy transformations i've seen from Spain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and grimy
those results are insane. makes me have hope as a 22 year old that transplants will keep improving and it will basically be a cure by 5-10 years if you hop on fin before it gets too bad

Are they faking the results? All the crazy transformations i've seen from Spain
Couto seems above average, but it seems to me like his best results are probably cherrypicks and tend to usually be darker complexioned spaniards.

Good results are a lot easier to pull off for meds since thick, dark hair is relatively visually/aesthetically forgiving in the context of transplants. Also since meds naturally have fewer follicles/cm^2 the surgeon doesn't need to pack grafts as densely to approximate native coverage, so getting coverage like that is quite achievable so long as there's enough donor hair to transplant.

You can get a feel for who the better surgeons are by judging their hairline design (Couto's are good but not superb) and also their showcased results with fair and finer-haired patients.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
who are the best ?
Been a minute, but off the top of my head Feriduni is one of them https://www.feriduni.com/en/results/men

There's a couple s-tier transplant surgeons I was able to find in Europe, but US tends to have the most along with one or two in Canada, iirc. I'll try to find my notes with the rest of the names/research lol

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
he probably told them to go on finasteride, so the result is not just transplant but also regrowth

he probably told them to go on finasteride, so the result is not just transplant but also regrowth
yeah without fin quality will be lowered but still inredible results coming from there. not sure if legit

If you have straight hair, he’s probably the best surgeon in the world. However, he’s expensive as fuck and has a 2 year waiting list lol. Check for yourself if you don’t believe me.

All of the patients had medium thick hair or very thick hair. if you have thick hair, you dont need to go to spain for top surgeons. going to turkey is enough since any sane surgeon cant fuck up a ht with tick hair

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
All of the patients had medium thick hair or very thick hair. if you have thick hair, you dont need to go to spain for top surgeons. going to turkey is enough since any sane surgeon cant fuck up a ht with tick hair
define thick.

my donor area is excellent but genetically i have thin hair strands.

define thick.

what is there to explain? hair can be thick or thin. look at asian for example, they have thick hair. europeans tend to have thinner hair

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
define thick.

I also have thin hair since I was a kid. I've become increasingly worried about this as I finally have the money for a transplant. Are you getting one soon?

I also have thin hair since I was a kid. I've become increasingly worried about this as I finally have the money for a transplant. Are you getting one soon?
in like 12~18 months

the density is good but the way the hairlines don't look great

• +1
Reactions: varbrah