Haircut styles are more cope than not

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Honestly, unless you look homeless or you’ve cut it too short and have a twig neck, a good haircut is massively overrated by normies and others. It really will not ascend you that much at all.

I’ve had stylish haircuts, cheap haircuts and shit haircuts and u get compliments sometimes but it’s not something serious. It’s really only when you look disheveled that the reactions are distinctly different.

People place too much weight on it I think, especially younger people.

hair QUALITY is completely different because it has to be thick and luscious and close to NW1/0 otherwise it looks unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16381, thecel, datboijj and 5 others
cope man if you have the wrong hairstyle for your faceshape you will look goofy as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, The Moggee, Deleted member 11770 and 3 others
cope man if you have the wrong hairstyle for your faceshape you will look goofy as fuck
It’s massively overrated and much closer to cope than whatever it’s current importance is held at

Hair QUALITY is not cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Slob, 444 and 2 others
It’s massively overrated and much closer to cope than whatever it’s current importance is held at
yeah its ovverated to how much normies say it matters for facial aesthetics

but in general it has some importance, it can massively failo you esp if norwooding or shitty hair type

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Slob and Going2KillMyself
yeah its ovverated to how much normies say it matters for facial aesthetics

but in general it has some importance, it can massively failo you esp if norwooding or shitty hair type
It’s important but it’s really not a night and day thing unless 1) you have a completely shit hairstyle or 2) you look homeless

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Honestly, unless you look homeless or you’ve cut it too short and have a twig neck, a good haircut is massively overrated by normies and others. It really will not ascend you that much at all.

I’ve had stylish haircuts, cheap haircuts and shit haircuts and u get compliments sometimes but it’s not something serious. It’s really only when you look disheveled that the reactions are distinctly different.

People place too much weight on it I think, especially younger people.

hair QUALITY is completely different because it has to be thick and luscious and close to NW1/0 otherwise it looks unhealthy.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Slob and Going2KillMyself
It’s important but it’s really not a night and day thing unless 1) you have a completely shit hairstyle or 2) you look homeless
the latter applies to me

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Chad can look good on every single haircut. The buzzcut test is legit. If you look good with a buzzcut u look good period.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, datboijj, Slob and 2 others
Outliers and potential LARP. I could also post all the studies on the DOM000/STM/LTM based on facial structure to show how even his boring haircut wasn’t relevant but I don’t want to do that.

still have yet to see anyone ascend from shit to slayer with haircut alone, unless they met conditions above
I am in high school atm and literally guys that are most successful with girls all have messy fringes or curtains, or man bun. A good hair is a huge halo that can turn a normie into at least HTN and a bad haircut can turn a HTN into LTN

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 756 and Going2KillMyself
Chad can look good on every single haircut. The buzzcut test is legit. If you look good with a buzzcut u look good period.
I personally looked like shit when I wasn’t Norwooding. Now I’d look even worse with NW1.5-2. Plus my neck isn’t thick enough for it to be that short. Maybe in the future again with beard frauding and bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I am in high school atm and literally guys that are most successful with girls all have messy fringes or curtains, or man bum. A good hair is a huge halo that can turn a normie into at least HTN and a bad haircut can turn a HTN into LTN
HS girl standards are known to be lower as they haven’t gone to college yet for the most part and haven’t gone full slut mode. Plus school is a unique place where u can develop relationships with people u see each day.

Personally, I don’t think the haircut is what is pulling the weight in the success that you say. I don’t doubt they exist but I do doubt the importance of the haircut. When I had a boring 13$ haircut what mattered more was that it was neat, girls didn’t treat me that differenrlt vs when I had a stylish cut that cost 40-50 other than maybe complimenting it once. Again I think it’s more avoiding a failo than being a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
A lot of people on this forum will NEVER reach Chad or even Chadlite. Be realistic with your circumstances, just because a Chad can rock buzzcut doesn't mean normies will pull it off. This is a looksmaxxing forum, not a looksminning forum so if you really want to be looksmaxxed, you must have a good haircut. Even then, Chads tend to look a lot better with more hair on top instead of buzzcut

Here is Tyler Maher with a shitty hairstyle

And this is him with better hair

HS girl standards are known to be lower as they haven’t gone to college yet for the most part and haven’t gone full slut mode. Plus school is a unique place where u can develop relationships with people u see each day.

Personally, I don’t think the haircut is what is pulling the weight in the success that you say. I don’t doubt they exist but I do doubt the importance of the haircut. When I had a boring 13$ haircut what mattered more was that it was neat, girls didn’t treat me that differenrlt vs when I had a stylish cut that cost 40-50 other than maybe complimenting it once. Again I think it’s more avoiding a failo than being a halo.
You must focus on creating halos to improve your looks, a good hair with the right texture and style will do exactly that. And believe me, girls do have high standards here, males usually mog the girl in relationships in my high school and the girls always talk about good looking guys or gossip when I eavesdrop on them.

Obviously im not saying a good haircut will suddenly get you all the girls, but I believe it will significantly improve your looks therefore increasing your chances with a girl.

HS girl standards are known to be lower as they haven’t gone to college yet for the most part and haven’t gone full slut mode.
This is an oxymoron, if they're fucking less ppl it's obvious that they're gonna be more picky. Plus "college girls have high standards" is the shittiest cope I've seen being in uni right now

A lot of people on this forum will NEVER reach Chad or even Chadlite. Be realistic with your circumstances, just because a Chad can rock buzzcut doesn't mean normies will pull it off. This is a looksmaxxing forum, not a looksminning forum so if you really want to be looksmaxxed, you must have a good haircut. Even then, Chads tend to look a lot better with more hair on top instead of buzzcut
View attachment 1426510
Here is Tyler Maher with a shitty hairstyle
View attachment 1426511
And this is him with better hair
Why do people here always spam this goofy ass nigga, looking like him is not ideal

Why do people here always spam this goofy ass nigga, looking like him is not ideal
Yeah, I don't think he is ideal either, just trying to make a point

The buzzcut test is the only bulletproof lookism theory.

I am in high school atm and literally guys that are most successful with girls all have messy fringes or curtains, or man bun. A good hair is a huge halo that can turn a normie into at least HTN and a bad haircut can turn a HTN into LTN
what do you rate this guy
Tyler rooff