hairloss

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i started noticing my receding hairline half a year ago so i started topical fin 1%, minoxidil 3%, keta 2% 2x a week, alpecin 2x a week, biotin and dermarolling on january 1st 2021

when i wash my hair i still got 10-15 hair in my sink is that normal? it used to be more but i read that people have 0 hair in sink when washing them after topical fin

try upping your protein intake and reduce stress like crazy. If that doesnt work you go back toyour jew chemcials that will makeyour dick stop working

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
15 is totally normal, you are stressing yourself out. Unless you are shedding an absurd amount of hair, the most reliable method to see if u are receding or not is to take pictures with your hair pulled back every week with the same lighting and angle.

i read that people have 0 hair in sink when washing them after topical fin
either their hair is extremely short or they are NW 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and buflek
try upping your protein intake and reduce stress like crazy. If that doesnt work you go back toyour jew chemcials that will makeyour dick stop working
theres literally no study that proves that topical finasteride or any other „drug“ i mentioned give side effects

i take shit ton of protein a day and didnt get any sides at all yet

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
theres literally no study that proves that topical finasteride or any other „drug“ i mentioned give side effects

i take shit ton of protein a day and didnt get any sides at all yet
Anything from pharma has side effect. Im here to give you the warning

I think 1.5mm dermarolling and hair massages without chemicals can stop hair loss for many people. I would always try that first to see the results.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
it's normal. especially for fin because there are shedding phases.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
don't worry about it