[Hairmaxxing] Just got more spironolactone from India today.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
Technically yesterday because it's past midnight but who gives a fuck.

Two large boxes of spironolactone, each containing 40 strips (15 tablets per strip) for a total of 600 tablets in each. 1200 tablets total. I legit feel powerful holding these two boxes, god damn.

Nigga bout to fry his brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Im really curious, how do these anti androgens affect your body? Are your erections still fine? Is your sex drive high? Are your energy levels high? Have they improved your hair?

Im really curious, how do these anti androgens affect your body? Are your erections still fine? Is your sex drive high? Are your energy levels high? Have they improved your hair?

Sex drive? lol no. You won't be having one on spiro.

Erections? I haven't had one since the Obama administration. (serious)

Energy levels? Lower for sure.

Improved my hair? Yes. Improved my skin too.

Erections? I haven't had one since the Obama administration. (serious)
I..... Idk what to say man. What is the point of looksmaxing if you can't even get it hard in order to fuck women? Is it because the drugs fucked up your hormones or is it because of something else?
Improved my hair? Yes. Improved my skin too.
Well this is because of your non- existent dht levels. Dht is what causes hair loss and acne.

I..... Idk what to say man. What is the point of looksmaxing if you can't even get it hard in order to fuck women?

Inceldom isn't so much about not being able to fuck women. It's about women not being attracted to you and a lack of a romantic relationship with one.

Being bald I would be a legit 1/10. You might argue that since I'm a KHV it can't get any worse for me because I can't attract less than zero women. But here's the thing, looks don't just affect your ability to attract women...they affect your life in many other ways. They will affect people's first impressions of you. They will affect your likelihood of getting hired for a job. They will affect how trustworthy others perceive you. They can make the difference between people assuming your guilt or innocence. The list goes on and on.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Lorsss
Inceldom isn't so much about not being able to fuck women. It's about women not being attracted to you and a lack of a romantic relationship with one.

Being bald I would be a legit 1/10. You might argue that since I'm a KHV it can't get any worse for me because I can't attract less than zero women. But here's the thing, looks don't just affect your ability to attract women...they affect your life in many other ways. They will affect people's first impressions of you. They will affect your likelihood of getting hired for a job. They will affect how trustworthy others perceive you. They can make the difference between people assuming your guilt or innocence. The list goes on and on.
Yes I'm aware. There is still just no way I would sacrifice my penis for my hair. I'd get a hair transplant, if you can't afford one in US get one abroad.

Annoyed1

Such drugs are the worst of both worlds.

You lose all the benefits of male hormones but since not a woman don't get any of the benefits of female hormones.

Instead leads to fat placement in face to oval shaped Sam face with no definition, just a lump.

sam_proper_poet.jpg