Hairpill is insane

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
My theory which I noticed in public is that hair can literally boost your appearance +2 points out of 10.

Some guys like Meeks or Safiir suits buzzcuts (almost perfect face shape) but honestly if you cover your face with hair (Tiktok hairstyle) it will hide many flaws and it can (and 90% sure it will) boost your appeal.

I know some guys with many flaws, almost subs, having tiktok hair covering half of their face while being lean (sharo jawline) and slaying hard it clubs, tinder etc.

For example look at Ehren (sorry for mentioning) having big forhead, covered it and now he mogs.

Honestly irl I think that two most important things is Hair and jaw. If you have strong jaw and loner tiktok hair you slay eventhough you have for example sub5 eye area, nose etc.
@Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Constantin Denis, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 8 others
I have wavy hair Im gonna make it more curly for greek god aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Detective, AscensionCel and 13 others
not even the fucking ocean could fit all the water that was spilled in your post

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, garoupilled_, zura and 1 other person
Yeah hair is life

disagree, hair makes you look like a young boy, women want a masculine mature guy who will take care of them and fuck them hard, do you seriously think a jb looks at some guy with tiktok hair and thinks “wow this twink could rail me so hard!” no

i recommend either shaving your head or waxing to get a clean smooth finish, this emulates the natural mature aura that confident bald guys have. visit r/bald for more bald motivation

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, TheBiggestIncelEver, horizontallytall and 11 others
do you seriously think a jb looks at some guy with tiktok hair and thinks “wow this twink could rail me so hard!” no
Yes

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Detective and j05
disagree, hair makes you look like a young boy, women want a masculine mature guy who will take care of them and fuck them hard, do you seriously think a jb looks at some guy with tiktok hair and thinks “wow this twink could rail me so hard!” no
@autismmaxxer sorry for saying cope at you, this is the ultimate ogreface cope

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 5467 and autismmaxxer
greycels make accounts on here and think that we're low IQ retards who never ever though about shit like this, then make threads about it thinking they're some geniuses and that we're gonna suck their dick for this crazy information jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Brootal, Seth Walsh and 2 others
My theory which I noticed in public is that hair can literally boost your appearance +2 points out of 10.

Some guys like Meeks or Safiir suits buzzcuts (almost perfect face shape) but honestly if you cover your face with hair (Tiktok hairstyle) it will hide many flaws and it can (and 90% sure it will) boost your appeal.

I know some guys with many flaws, almost subs, having tiktok hair covering half of their face while being lean (sharo jawline) and slaying hard it clubs, tinder etc.

For example look at Ehren (sorry for mentioning) having big forhead, covered it and now he mogs.

Honestly irl I think that two most important things is Hair and jaw. If you have strong jaw and loner tiktok hair you slay eventhough you have for example sub5 eye area, nose etc.
@Xangsane
My mum says sergi is unattractive and smelly

greycels make accounts on here and think that we're low IQ retards who never ever though about shit like this, then make threads about it thinking they're some geniuses and that we're gonna suck their dick for this crazy information jfl
I am here since 2021, not having an acc

get a haircut and take a shower theory is legit

Safir and Meeks both looked better when they had longer hairstyles.

• +1
Reactions: zura and HollowCheek
I recently got blond extensions like Alex Eubank, exact same hairstyle 'surferboy wavy type' except I have dark blond hair which looks better than blond highlights on dark hair. Today when I wnt to the beach with my sister she said a lot of girls were all starting at me. I'm lean with a six pack and have good shoulders too but Im o ly 5'9. So it was either the hair or they probably thought I was some Tiktok celeb or overconfident manlet lol

Last edited: