Halloween/graduation pictures

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
So I’m in kind of a predicament right now. You can dress up at my school on Halloween and also enter a Halloween costume contest. I was dressing up at Jonny 2x4 from Ed edd n eddy, but probably won’t enter the contest. But here’s the issue. The character has a shaved head, and I have to shave my goatee. My mom wants me to take a graduation photo(I don’t) in which you wear a goen and hold a cap. Not sure if I can convince my dad to shave my head. I might end up shaving off the goatee for the picture. So what do you guys think I should do to solve this predicament?

Change custome
Change custome

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Draw a white horizontal line in the middle of your face and go as a Oreo cookie

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nibba, Deleted member 283 and 1 other person
So I’m in kind of a predicament right now. You can dress up at my school on Halloween and also enter a Halloween costume contest. I was dressing up at Jonny 2x4 from Ed edd n eddy, but probably won’t enter the contest. But here’s the issue. The character has a shaved head, and I have to shave my goatee. My mom wants me to take a graduation photo(I don’t) in which you wear a goen and hold a cap. Not sure if I can convince my dad to shave my head. I might end up shaving off the goatee for the picture. So what do you guys think I should do to solve this predicament?
idc what you do. If you go by 2x4 then send me a pic

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
enough of these fucking threads dude. what are u 14?

enough of these fucking threads dude. what are u 14?
Nigga, if you look at my profile caption, you’ll see how old I am.

Nigga, if you look at my profile caption, you’ll see how old I am.
i mean you act like a child. stop being concerned about this normie shit and start hardcore looksmaxing. quit orbiting your crush and start being a fucking man ffs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and badromance
What Nibba said jfl stop being a pussy

• +1
i mean you act like a child. stop being concerned about this normie shit and start hardcore looksmaxing. quit orbiting your crush and start being a fucking man ffs
brutal but true.

OP is making a big deal out of minor issues.
Very childlike

• +1