Halloween pill is brutal

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
It’s a night where everyone dresses up and parties like animals. Not me. I have no plans. It’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and 6 others
i never went on holloween my parents were christians and thought everyone was worshiping the devil
but my friends would come over to my house and gimmie candy tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
girls get mad horny around Halloween

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14264, thereallegend and 4 others
Halloween pill is very underrated, knowing youll never get to go to a rager and fuck a cute girl you just met that night in her costume :incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 11758
Halloween pill is very underrated, knowing youll never get to go to a rager and fuck a cute girl you just met that night in her costume :incel:
My god that’s insanely brutal I almost had this back in 2018. Girl cold approached me and we went to a Halloween party with some friends. But I ditched her bc I was nervous kv

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Haven’t done Halloween shit since I was like 12 :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Shits in 10 days already damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 11758
while all my basketball teammates were partying on halloween, i was in a gym alone doing basketball drills hoping I could play college ball, never happened tho and i wasted my teenage years on a failed dream:fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
while all my basketball teammates were partying on halloween, i was in a gym alone doing basketball drills hoping I could play college ball, never happened tho and i wasted my teenage years on a failed dream:fuk:
Meanwhile I’ll probably spend Halloween alone in my basement watching basketball :ogre::feelswah:

Mirin you for having a dream but bruh if there’s one night to take a break and party it’s Halloween. Halloween and New Years are the bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Going to a big Halloween party soon, don't have a costume yet

might go back to my college with some friends to visit for the parties there and to see everybody.

theres no plans by me either if that makes u feel better JFL everyone just goes to the bars and shit dressed up

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yea. Plan on going to a house party.
might go back to my college with some friends to visit for the parties there and to see everybody.

theres no plans by me either if that makes u feel better JFL everyone just goes to the bars and shit dressed up
Maybe I’ll see about visiting a friend at his college idk

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
When you fuck a girl on Halloween record it for the forum.
Can you write story time with details and some pictures. Not that i care but others might be interested to read it @looksmaxxer234